Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? (37631 Views)

I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" / I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P / Our Girls Are More Preferable To Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Trustmea: 10:52am On Jul 15, 2023
Ladies over to you

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 15, 2023
Stingy man please and not some cheap community prick that'll be bringing home STDs and others God forbid

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 15, 2023
This your question go make their brain freeze.

Last last they will pick the womanizer.

299 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by talented321: 11:01am On Jul 15, 2023
A stingy woman

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Nonexisting1: 11:08am On Jul 15, 2023
Watch them confused gender people ask whether the womanizer get money before answering the simple question. Letting a vagina person decide on a serious issue is like letting a pitbull welcome guests at house warming party, terrible decision.

293 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Danisaint112(m): 11:49am On Jul 15, 2023
If the womanizer is loaded and got the cash. Forget it. Most ladies will pick him.

I don't Support stinginess because a man who can't take care of his family is stupid but a stingy is 10 times better than a humanizer who will be bringing multiple STD's back plus several baby Mamas that will make your life a living hell in the near future.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by talented321: 11:52am On Jul 15, 2023
Have u ever has an encounter wit a stingy man?
IconicR:
Stingy man please and not some cheap community prick that'll be bringing home STDs and others God forbid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by ikeno(m): 11:55am On Jul 15, 2023
Women with their hypocrisy they we tell you stingy man but that relationship wouldn't last a week.
But, they we accept the womanizer with all alacrity and will be telling you "there's no husband oo, let me keep praying and hope he will change"

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by fyzaila: 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
I'll stay single biko. Forever is too long to not have peace

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by TheFreshVanilla: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
Granting all wishes on this thread. 👁️

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by duduade: 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
As a man to ladies I will say NONE

Marry either at your own peril

3 Likes

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by ATEAMS: 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
Stringy man will format their entitlement mentality....

Them go find work by force..

80 Likes

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Trustmea: 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
talented321:
A stingy woman

Hmmm even when she is stingy down there

1 Like

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Trustmea: 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
Many women would marry a womanizer in as much he is loaded with cash and he is generous with cash. A lady once told me that she don't care if her bf is cheating on her provided he is giving her whatever she needs like cash and gift, that if he like let him Bleep the whole girls in the street that she don't care.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Faber(m): 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
IconicR:

Olosho Kobo Kobo, just like you gave my Friend Herpes 🤣🤣

15 Likes

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Faber(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Watch them confused gender people ask whether the womanizer get money before answering the simple question. Letting a vagina person decide on a serious issue is like letting a pitbull welcome guests at house warming party, terrible decision.

grin grin grin

My girlfriend wasted my hard earned 80k on aseobi for the traditional marriage of her friend, now the traditional marriage is over since yesterday and she is stalking me, telling me she need money...but na devil go punish her...

She should get ready for Tinubu 8k cos, I will never give her shishi. She will learn by force say na Tinubu dey power and area rough now. 😎

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Rokiat(f): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
None of the above.

3 Likes

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
cool
The commenter right before me is as confused as the banny being described by Nonexisting1 on this thread cool.

May she not end up remixing the popular song that was sang by her fellow comrades--"Jehovah carry me dey go my husband house"

11 Likes

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Justkatty(f): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
None

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by gift2xl: 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
Womanizer de spend money na.
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by ZUKKYY(m): 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
Hm
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Cassandraloius: 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
This table go break o. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Okortor: 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
Womanizer will take care of you in both ways. Zo oza room and financially but stingy man will always Wana pound ur pussy without dropping shishi

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Tunde835(m): 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
Guys need to wake up to the fact that marriage doesn't help them. The only person that benefits from raising kids are the mothers when they're grown they'll forget and abandon you. You can have kids but don't get married

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
A stingy man is the most hated of all men. Penny pinching is just not it. Women will forgive a cheat but not one that doesn't spend.

I can't be over estimating prices or lying my way just to collect cash.

I no fit. I will trim you off when I notice. Choose a cheap place(chicken republic) or ask for home dates,then you have entered the ghost list.

I want to go to heaven . Any man that will make me inflate junior school fees is a no go area.

They are always easy to spot
1) always trekking
2) saving drinks from occasions so they don't have to buy drinks to entertain their female guests.
3) asking for house dates
4)will collect the change from bike ( for those of you demeaning yourself by dating men that will make you jump bikes. Until the silencer of the bike burns your leg or you fall into a ditch)

And the rest

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by BabaIbo: 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
Where are the resident "Men are scum" crooners.

This is a golden opportunity for you guys to have a say on a topic concerning men.

3 Likes

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Creamypussy(f): 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
My own na make him sabi fuxk.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
No womanizer will ever make a good husband.
The opposite of a stingy man is a generous man,
With his money,
time and affection for you.

We discussed this topic on a foreign forum we belong to sometime ago,
The below was from a friend back then.
She settle the matter patapata.....
To each their own

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Clean2016: 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
Davido and WhizKid... typing..........

3 Likes

Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by Padipadi(m): 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
Trustmea:
Ladies over to you
They ll still chose a womanizer
Re: Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? by LUAN(m): 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State / Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid / Plus-Sized Bride Dancing With Her Husband At Traditional Wedding (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.