Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Was There Hunger In The Land During Gej's Time? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was There Hunger In The Land During Gej's Time? (988 Views)

One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 / President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) / Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was There Hunger In The Land During Gej's Time? by Desyner: 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
The Arewa Youth Forum (AYF) have come out to claim Buhari's ability to tackle hunger in the land will be key in returning him to power in 2019.
I wonder if there was hunger in the land in 2015 when GEJ was massively rejected among the Arewa ''Youths''. Was there hunger in the land during GEJ's time, or what we are seeing is the usual subtle message to its youth anytime the northern elite want to lower the standard for one of their own?
Re: Was There Hunger In The Land During Gej's Time? by Standing5(m): 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
There wasn't more hunger but there was insecurity n corruption.
Re: Was There Hunger In The Land During Gej's Time? by Desyner: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2017
Standing5:
There wasn't more hunger but there was insecurity n corruption.
There is still insecurity and corruption but the northern youths ignored it. Why ?

3 Likes

Re: Was There Hunger In The Land During Gej's Time? by kalufelix(m): 11:27am On Oct 22, 2017
^^
From FryPan To Fire...Na Now Corruption Mature If una Neva Know
Insecurity Is At Its Prime..Hunger, Suicide, Blood Shedding
Clueless Vendatta Government..

1 Like

Re: Was There Hunger In The Land During Gej's Time? by Rmxr: 11:36am On Oct 22, 2017
There has always been hunger. Before GEJ, During GEJ's tenure and after his tenure
Re: Was There Hunger In The Land During Gej's Time? by Shawnnn01: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
Desyner:
The Arewa Youth Forum (AYF) have come out to claim Buhari's ability to tackle hunger in the land will be key in returning him to power in 2019.
I wonder if there was hunger in the land in 2015 when GEJ was massively rejected among the Arewa ''Youths''. Was there hunger in the land during GEJ's time, or what we are seeing is the usual subtle message to its youth anytime the northern elite want to lower the standard for one of their own?

I am sick and tired of reading from sick brain dead Igbos daily when everyone knows the truth.

1 Like

Re: Was There Hunger In The Land During Gej's Time? by Desyner: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
Shawnnn01:

I am sick and tired of reading from sick Braun dead Igbos daily when everyone knows the truth.
You may have a point cos not everyone airing my views do it for good reason, but why lower the standard for their brother? In GEJ's time hunger was never a yardstick.
Re: Was There Hunger In The Land During Gej's Time? by UfuomaUN(m): 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
Desyner:
Re: Was There Hunger In The Land During Gej's Time? by UfuomaUN(m): 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
Desyner:

You're asking questions like a learner. Even if Buhari took Nigeria to the gates of hell, Arewa youths will never back down from supporting him. GEJ didn't loose 2015 elections cos his govt was corrupt, he lost it cos the north felt he had no business ruling in 2015. They felt they hadn't yet completed their own 8 years

2 Likes

Re: Was There Hunger In The Land During Gej's Time? by agbangam: 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
hmmm
Re: Was There Hunger In The Land During Gej's Time? by MrSly(m): 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
Shawnnn01:

I am sick and tired of reading from sick Braun dead Igbos daily when everyone knows the truth.
Save yourself the sermon. Buhari failed and we all knew he did.
Re: Was There Hunger In The Land During Gej's Time? by DMerciful(m): 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dem never see hunger. By the time Bubu finish with them na Hungarian dem go turn. Yeye dey smell
Re: Was There Hunger In The Land During Gej's Time? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
Shawnnn01:

When it's convinent you quote iweala, at other times she is a liar and a thief. .ba? Shame!
Re: Was There Hunger In The Land During Gej's Time? by 4kings: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

When it's convinent you quote iweala, at other times she is a liar and a thief. .ba? Shame!
She was the minister of finance and thus aware of future economic conditions.
Re: Was There Hunger In The Land During Gej's Time? by greatface(m): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
GEJ didn't loss because he failed to meet the people's desire. He lost because some people believes he is taking their entitlement from them.

And for those saying corruption and insecurity has reduced, am sorry you've lost your sight and conscience and you need to see your doctor as a matter of urgency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was There Hunger In The Land During Gej's Time? by Desyner: 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
greatface:
GEJ didn't loss because he failed to meet the people's desire. He lost because some people believes he is taking their entitlement from them.

(1) (Reply)

Security Alert!! Nnamdi KANU Hiding In Ivory Coast Planning Armed Insurrection / Osibanjo Uses Power Bank / Fulani Recolonizing Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.