Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 (2835 Views)

Onitsha In Land Port ; Buhari And APC Have Done More On Infrastructure For S/E / President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) / VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preaching One Naijeriya During GEJ's Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by sarrki(m): 6:44am On Jan 05, 2018
AUG 2013
Chairman, Dala Inland Dry Port Ltd, Alhaji Ahmad Rabiu, has said that the Kano dry port will commence operation in January 2014. Rabiu told newsmen in Lagos that the management of the dry port was waiting for the federal government to declare it a port of origin and a port of destination. The shipper said that the declaration would fast track the completion of the project.

He said that the declaration would enable the foreign technical partners to move down to Nigeria and complete the remaining aspects of construction work. Rabiu said the dry port could take 20, 000 containers, adding that there was room for extension as only 35 acres of land had so far been occupied out of its 200 acres. He said it would take about six months to complete the technical aspect of the dry port for full operations to commence.

“ It will take a matter of six months to complete it to full operation. It will function like the Tin Can Island Port, like the Apapa Port, except that there will be no water.

“What will happen when goods arrive any of the sea ports, they will be mainly in transit, and therefore, Customs duty and inspection cannot be done in the sea port.

“It would be done in my facility at the dry port in Kano.

“We have just started on site. We have not gone far, but what is required are essentially few elements, which can be fixed. We are working to ensure that within a matter of six months, we are ready and will commence full operation,“ Rabiu said.

Rabiu said that presently, there was a temporary arrangement to market the take-off of the dry port by Jan. 2014. He urged the federal government to gazette the dry port, saying that this was the main bottleneck hindering further action at the dry port

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/kano-dry-port-to-take-off-january-2014/
Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by omenkaLives(m): 6:46am On Jan 05, 2018
Let me summon them to come render an explanation for the failure of their god as usual.

Cc: All Upholstery and Head Warmer Gang members.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by sarrki(m): 6:47am On Jan 05, 2018
omenkaLives:
Let me summon them to come render an explanation for the failure of their god as usual.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by Blue3k(m): 6:48am On Jan 05, 2018
grin he can say he succeed somewhere Jonathan failed good failed. Nice blast from the past. Anyway Buhari should establish the 6 he has planned.

1 Like

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by ImadeUReadThis: 6:48am On Jan 05, 2018
That dry port wont have been successful without the rail network GEJ revived.

2 Likes

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by ImadeUReadThis: 6:49am On Jan 05, 2018
Blue3k:
grin can say he succeed somewhere Jonathan failed good failed. Nice blast from the past. Anyway Buhari should establish the 6 he has planned.

At least Buhari is following up on GEJ's solid legacy.

Which one of Buhari's promises and campaign pledges has he delivered?

5 Likes

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by frankyychiji(f): 6:54am On Jan 05, 2018
My brother Omenkalives, please how is the situation in Benue state currently? Once again, accept my sincere condolences for the needless loss of life of your innocent kith and kin at the hands of APC led govt agencies.

Life is so precious. No amount of dry sea port can bring back the dead. No amount of dry sea port can take away the fear fully established in the hearts of the remnants still living.

The dead will not rest in peace until their killers are brought to book.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by ImadeUReadThis: 6:56am On Jan 05, 2018
frankyychiji:
My brother Omenka, please how is the situation in Benue state currently? Once again, accept my sincere condolences for the needless loss of life of your innocent kith and kin at the hands of APC led govt agencies.

Life is so precious. No amount of dry sea port can bring back the dead. No amount of dry sea port can take away the fear fully established in the hearts of the remnants still living.

Omenka is NOT from Benue.

He did his youth service there.

He is from Kwara

4 Likes

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by frankyychiji(f): 7:01am On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Just like Dambazzu that went to gloat over the misfortune of Benue people, you too are gloating about it. This is sheer wickedness! No wonder the Holy Bible says " the heart of man is desperately wicked"!

My brother, where is your humanity? This is so un-African! This is not who we are! The citizens are mourning! But here you are, just like your evil Lord Buhari, you have decided to add salt to injury!

History will not be kind to you! embarassed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by frankyychiji(f): 7:02am On Jan 05, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

Omenka is NOT from Benue.

He did his youth service there.

He is from Kwara
No you are wrong brother! I know him down to his roots. Believe me.
Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 05, 2018
Why not leave GEJ alone in peace?

Ask you President Buhari Booharry to actualise his campaign promises before the wrath of God befall you both.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by Blue3k(m): 7:03am On Jan 05, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

At least Buhari is following up on GEJ's solid legacy.

Which one of Buhari's promises and campaign pledges has he delivered?

Succeeding where he failed isn't enough? I would say reducing Boko Haram to minimum and I'll count Manbilla power project. Then the anchor borrowing program, school feeding, and rescuing some of the Chibok girls. The other rail projects are currently ongoing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by sarrki(m): 7:04am On Jan 05, 2018
frankyychiji:
My brother Omenka, please how is the situation in Benue state currently? Once again, accept my sincere condolences for the needless loss of life of your innocent kith and kin at the hands of APC led govt agencies.

The dynamics in Benue State is complex and complicated unlike ekiti and bayelsa that are doing well with the enacted grazing laws in the states. Benue State has also enacted a grazing law that came into effect in November 2017, unfortunately it is even citizens of the state that are encouraging the herdsmen to be defiant and disobey the law. Also, the state is not as homogeneous as the states you mentioned above. It may interest you that Fulanis are equally laying claim to ownership of the state capital Makurdi. Most importantly, the Benue trough is the most fertile route the fulani herdsmen follow from the Futa Djallon mountains through the extensive reach of the River Niger Basin and branching off to the Cameroon mountains. It will take a lot of effort of FGN to intervene in this recurring conflict.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by sarrki(m): 7:05am On Jan 05, 2018
sabama007:
Why not leave GEJ alone in peace?

Ask you President Buhari Booharry to actualise his campaign promises before the wrath of God befall you both.

We will never retreat or surrender

He destroyed and damaged our economy

1 Like

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by ImadeUReadThis: 7:05am On Jan 05, 2018
frankyychiji:
No you are wrong brother! I know him down to his roots. Believe me.

I have gone through his posts and found a post he made where he castigated Benue state stating his experience in Makurdi as a Youth Corper.

He is a typical Yoruba Muslim from Kwara.

I did a thread on this but it was pulled down for only God knows why.

Before the 2015 elections there were so many role playing shills who assumed Niger Deltan, Igbo and middle Belt identities.

All where fake just like that transgendered Ngene or whatever.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by ImadeUReadThis: 7:06am On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

The GEJ bashing helped get your messiah in office.

Dont you think is about stale you found another villan to bash?

People are getting sick and tired of your cheap propaganda lies.
Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by DieBuhari: 7:06am On Jan 05, 2018
A private man failed to keep his promise and your are blaming the formwr government?
Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by ImadeUReadThis: 7:07am On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

The dynamics in Benue State is complex and complicated unlike ekiti and bayelsa that are doing well with the enacted grazing laws in the states. Benue State has also enacted a grazing law that came into effect in November 2017, unfortunately it is even citizens of the state that are encouraging the herdsmen to be defiant and disobey the law. .

You no get sense at all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by DieBuhari: 7:07am On Jan 05, 2018
A private business man failed to keep his promise and your are blaming the former government?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by SalamRushdie: 7:08am On Jan 05, 2018
I knew the dry port thing had to be another initiative of the Jonathan govt because the dullard can never think well strategically

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by sarrki(m): 7:08am On Jan 05, 2018
DieBuhari:
A private man failed to keep his promise and your are blaming the formwr government?

Do you have comprehension problem ?

Okay

But accused Pmb for Maina, Babachir and other stuffs
.wailers are serious problem
Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by sarrki(m): 7:09am On Jan 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I knew the dry port thing had to be another initiative of the Jonathan govt because the dullard can never think well strategically ...For those saying

Gej never initiated or complete any project during his misrule
Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by ImadeUReadThis: 7:09am On Jan 05, 2018
Blue3k:

Succeeding where he failed isn't enough? I would say reducing Boko Haram to minimum and I'll count Manbilla power project. Then the anchor borrowing program, school feeding, and rescuing some of the Chibok girls. The other rail projects are currently ongoing.

Since the colonial era, it was only GEJ that revamped and expended the existing railway lines.

The deal he struck with the Chinese is what your Buhari is following up on.

In terms of solid economic/financial policies and infrastructural projects, GEJ remains world class.

If those projects and policies where not sound, why is your APC still following up on his legacy projects?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by frankyychiji(f): 7:10am On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

The dynamics in Benue State is complex and complicated unlike ekiti and bayelsa that are doing well with the enacted grazing laws in the states. Benue State has also enacted a grazing law that came into effect in November 2017, unfortunately it is even citizens of the state that are encouraging the herdsmen to be defiant and disobey the law. Also, the state is not as homogeneous as the states you mentioned above. It may interest you that Fulanis are equally laying claim to ownership of the state capital Makurdi. Most importantly, the Benue trough is the most fertile route the fulani herdsmen follow from the Futa Djallon mountains through the extensive reach of the River Niger Basin and branching off to the Cameroon mountains. It will take a lot of effort of FGN to intervene in this recurring conflict.
Copy and paste!
Where did you copy this trash from? Read what you pasted again and tell me it was you Sarrki who wrote it originally.

So Fulanis own Benue and the Benue people are the ones encouraging fulanis to kill them?

Oh! What a wicked assertion from you sarrki!!

The innocent blood of Benue people shed needlessly will ring in your ears today! Why have you decided to deride the Benue people so? embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by sarrki(m): 7:11am On Jan 05, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

The GEJ bashing helped get your messiah in office.

Dont you think is about stale you found another villan to bash?

People are getting sick and tired of your cheap propaganda lies.

Keep quiet

PDP I mean pdp will never rule this country again

I know that's what is giving you and your likes heartache

1 Like

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by frankyychiji(f): 7:13am On Jan 05, 2018
DieBuhari:
A private man failed to keep his promise and your are blaming the former government?
A private business o!!
The most painful part is the endorsement by Omenkalives who should presently be covered in ashes and sackcloth and deeply mourning the lives lost in his native land embarassed

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by SalamRushdie: 7:13am On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

Gej never initiated or complete any project during his misrule

Yet he built 3 times more power plants than any other govt in our history , yet he attended to our railways more than any other govt since shagari .. Abeg lets stop all these lies against GeJ because Nigerians know the truth now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

No one is asking you to quit your country but playing blame games won't make you and your masters progress.

It's over 2yrs n you guys still talking GEJ.

#shamelessAPC
#disgracefulYOOTS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by sarrki(m): 7:14am On Jan 05, 2018
frankyychiji:
Copy and paste!
Where did you copy this trash from? Read what you pasted again and tell me it was you Sarrki who wrote it originally.

So Fulanis own Benue and the Benue people are the ones encouraging fulanis to kill them?

Oh! What a wicked assertion from you sarrki!!

The innocent blood of Benue people shed needlessly will ring in your ears today! Why have you decided to deride the Benue people so? embarassed

What you failed to understand is

Tiv the major tribe in Benue are predominantly farmers
While Fulani finds it a suitable place to rear his cattle

There will always be conflict

Before now there use to be conflict

What we are saying is we should not politicize it
Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by DieBuhari: 7:14am On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

Do you have comprehension problem ?

Okay

But accused Pmb for Maina, Babachir and other stuffs
.wailers are serious problem
You sound so dumb, Maina and Babchir are Buhari's appointees, Rabiu is a private business man just like Dangote.
If Dangote fails to complete his refinery, will you blame the animal called Buhari?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by ImadeUReadThis: 7:15am On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

Keep quiet

PDP I mean pdp will never rule this country again

I know that's what is giving you and your likes heartache

There wont be a PDP nor an APC or a country callled Nijeriya at this rate.

keep wasting your life online for crumbs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 by SweetJoystick(m): 7:15am On Jan 05, 2018
Sarrki e no go better for you, I repeat e no go better for you, na devil go punish you. Which one of the many false promises Buhari don fulfil? What's the notable achievement of this maladministration of a government? Are you this cheap? No conscience, it's been sold to the highest bidder, shame on you, you stink of lies.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Rochas Okorocha Set To Join PDP, Says APC Has Marginalized Him / Police Honour 5-Year-Old Boy's Birthday Invitation, Nigerians React / I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.