Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS (30506 Views)

Is Cash Flipping The New System Of Scamming / Mad Man Found With N4Million In Ibadan, Fetish Items And Pictures Recovered / HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
my people perish Becos they lack wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by sanpipita(m): 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
So tongue sophisticated people don't know HIV is incurable and one can live healthy with it, what a wawu
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by dahaz(m): 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
a
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by columbus007(m): 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
kay29000:
The same format was almost used on me last year...once the old man called and said i should send the recharge card back and started blabbing about being able to cure any illness or make someone rich, i cut the line.
and what abt the card? smiley
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by akigbemaru: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
Angelanest:
An HIV positive man, Wasiu from Ondo town, Ondo state has accused the residents/ users of a house located in the far bush after Oke-nla, Oke-bola Street, along Abusoro, Ondo Town of defrauding him of over N4,000,000. The man whose wife and son were also said to be HIV positive revealed that the residents of the house promised to help the family cure the disease.

"One day I suddenly saw a recharge card pin of one thousand five hundred Naira on my phone as text message. Not quite long, an old man called me that the message was sent to me by mistake and pleaded with me to resend the pin back to him. And immediately, I resent the recharge pin back to him.

Consequent upon this, the man called me back to thank me, but at the peak of our conversation, he told me there was a disease in my body which he would help me cure. I opened up to him that I am HIV positive. That was how the matter begun..."

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/hiv-positive-man-accuses-residents-fetish-house-defrauding-n4m-photos.html
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by destinychildolu(m): 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
you are wrong. he tricked the man into disclosing his sickness. 60 percent of Nigerians have one ailment or the other in their body system. I have received such recharge card myself but when I tried loading the card I discovered they pins don't exist.

4 Likes

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by columbus007(m): 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
First format,second format,then he got served smiley
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by kay29000(m): 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
columbus007:
and what abt the card? smiley

It was obviously made up/fake. I just deleted the message and went back to watching The Sopranos.

3 Likes

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by tega10: 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
one tried that with me that is full of the holy ghost, Jesus pikin for that matter, after I played on his ignorance the guy just give up.........
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by dancewith: 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
Very sad indeed . This man was desperate and searching for help in all the wrong places and as usual the society took advantage of his desperation thereby exacerbating his anguish

I hope you get the justice you seek
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by destinychildolu(m): 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
it's a fake pin. I have tried loading the card b4.

2 Likes

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by nNEOo(m): 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
itsIYKE:
Yoruba people too like dirty things!!!!.....tufiakwayee!!!

u're too weak to break d strong hold of tribalism

1 Like

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by efemena5050(m): 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
for those who always say masturbation is bad try contact this tin then u go thank the gods masturbation which is however very safe from useless girlfriend wahala condom leakages or even ashawo but alwys note this na God go judge u...... at the end if at least ur conscience no kill u
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by efemena5050(m): 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
[quote author=candlewax post=61646256][b]reason masturbation is safer, no heartbreak, no upkeeps, no dramas, just you and your hand

tru talk my friend the only contender is ur conscience nd guilt if not masturbation na him sure pass imagine taking drugs if u miss one u enter soup, if one small baby mosquito bite xtra large malaria even a.c becomes ur woe more so secrecy go kill u.....

1 Like

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
brov, thats for people with conscience, mine died years back, i live by whatever standard i set

Augustap
[quote author=efemena5050 post=61649714][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
One stupid ifayemi sent same to me, me wey grow up for ijora, I pity d guy sha

3 Likes

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by zubby4567(m): 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
Skull miners
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by SalamRushdie: 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Unfortunately 90 percent of Nigerians will fall for this
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by ibkgab001: 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
A typical guy man 's den grin

Sorry man they plenty for Ifon osun as well
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by Martinez19(m): 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
Pastor, Bishop, apostle, native doctor, motivation speakers, mentorship kinikan, all na hustle.
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by asawanathegreat(m): 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
I blame Governor Aregbesola and lai mohammed for dis
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by PrinceMario(m): 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
Angelanest:

"One day I suddenly saw a recharge card pin of one thousand five hundred Naira on my phone as text message. Not quite long, an old man called me that the message was sent to me by mistake and pleaded with me to resend the pin back to him. And immediately, I resent the recharge pin back to him.
What a dumb soul... So, the man doesn't have the said recharge card pin in his sent box again
No wonder he was duped.

3 Likes

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by AuroraB(f): 11:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
destinychildolu:
it's a fake pin. I have tried loading the card b4.
grin A dishonest Nigerian spotted cheesy

I kid, I kid grin
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by win2kwire: 11:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
if you believe there is a local cure for hiv in backward and primitive Nigeria then you are a fool and deserve to be scammed.

what a local m0r0n

monkeys everywhere in that country
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by BakireBulmaker: 11:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
I didnt get the part of texting back the pin. Wasn't it still in the sender's sent box folder
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by Khan2013(m): 1:18am On Oct 22, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 1:32am On Oct 22, 2017
The man (victim) didn't think deeply if not the message should be in the old man's phone so why telling the victim to send back the recharge PIN. The victim should have told the old man to check his sent items to retrieve the PIN...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by dikeigbo2(m): 2:01am On Oct 22, 2017
You are the architect of your own misfortune......Thank your stars that you are not killed at the same time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 6 In Kaduna On Good Friday (Graphic Photos) / CCTV captures four armed Robbers In Action At A Florida Liquor Store / Kidnapping: I Bought My AK-47 From Soldier For N300,000 –suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.