Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS (30505 Views)

Is Cash Flipping The New System Of Scamming / Mad Man Found With N4Million In Ibadan, Fetish Items And Pictures Recovered / HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by OtemSapien: 4:09am On Oct 22, 2017
columbus007:
and what abt the card? smiley
Do you expect the card pin to be real? And if it is real sef, d sender would have loaded it before sending it na.
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by Itzurboi(m): 5:12am On Oct 22, 2017
The man is very Very STUPID, his stupidity nah grade1... How i wish dem go just send me that 1,500naira card mistakely(MTN ONLY)...I go don load ham finish before the tin say "Msg sent" from their phone.
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by Itzurboi(m): 5:20am On Oct 22, 2017
BakireBulmaker:
I didnt get the part of texting back the pin. Wasn't it still in the sender's sent box folder
Save Sent Message(s) option not activated... I say that man nah 1st class mumu
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by ACE1010: 5:33am On Oct 22, 2017
candlewax:
reason masturbation is safer, no heartbreak, no upkeeps, no dramas, just you and your hand

cc Augustap

Lol!! Yeye boi!! Must you announce it? They already know na!! grin grin grin
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 22, 2017
Angelanest:
An HIV positive man, Wasiu from Ondo town, Ondo state has accused the residents/ users of a house located in the far bush after Oke-nla, Oke-bola Street, along Abusoro, Ondo Town of defrauding him of over N4,000,000. The man whose wife and son were also said to be HIV positive revealed that the residents of the house promised to help the family cure the disease.

"One day I suddenly saw a recharge card pin of one thousand five hundred Naira on my phone as text message. Not quite long, an old man called me that the message was sent to me by mistake and pleaded with me to resend the pin back to him. And immediately, I resent the recharge pin back to him.

Consequent upon this, the man called me back to thank me, but at the peak of our conversation, he told me there was a disease in my body which he would help me cure. I opened up to him that I am HIV positive. That was how the matter begun..."

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/hiv-positive-man-accuses-residents-fetish-house-defrauding-n4m-photos.html

That old man knew him perfectly well, or had prior info about his condition. The recharge card rubbish was just a stunt.
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:47am On Oct 22, 2017
Atiku2019:
ARV Drugs is free n

U know at a point, I was googling where to get AVR drugs
Jus glad I summoned courage last week and did HIV test and it came out negative!!!
Omor na so I kneel down there they thank Baba God.
Me and bleeping now na till after marriage
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 22, 2017
BakireBulmaker:
I didnt get the part of texting back the pin. Wasn't it still in the sender's sent box folder

Whichever way, that was just to get his attention, I think the scam was plotted by someone that knew him an and knew about his condition.
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by onitshaman: 6:33am On Oct 22, 2017
Angelanest:
An HIV positive man, Wasiu from Ondo town, Ondo state has accused the residents/ users of a house located in the far bush after Oke-nla, Oke-bola Street, along Abusoro, Ondo Town of defrauding him of over N4,000,000. The man whose wife and son were also said to be HIV positive revealed that the residents of the house promised to help the family cure the disease.

"One day I suddenly saw a recharge card pin of one thousand five hundred Naira on my phone as text message. Not quite long, an old man called me that the message was sent to me by mistake and pleaded with me to resend the pin back to him. And immediately, I resent the recharge pin back to him.

Consequent upon this, the man called me back to thank me, but at the peak of our conversation, he told me there was a disease in my body which he would help me cure. I opened up to him that I am HIV positive. That was how the matter begun..."

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/hiv-positive-man-Aaccuses-residents-fetish-house-defrauding-n4m-photos.html
Afonjas and fetish things, they tried that with me, they sent a useless N5000 pin to me and called me,then I sent it back to them and the madness started,the old man called and thanked me,and the other Yoruba scammer told me that the afonja baba wants to pray for me and I said no,the moment they started that thank U thing,I knew they were scammers, an old Yoruba man doing 419.they kept calling me and I ignored them.

4 Likes

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by Exciton(m): 6:49am On Oct 22, 2017
Lol. Your pastors and herbalists will continue scamming you as long as you believe magic/miracles are real.

1 Like

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by Exciton(m): 6:56am On Oct 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Unfortunately 90 percent of Nigerians will fall for this

The scary truth.

Probably even more (>99% I daresay) believe in supernatural sh!t. And we wonder why we are underdeveloped.

1 Like

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by meforyou1(m): 6:59am On Oct 22, 2017
BakireBulmaker:
the sender is different. Assume Mr A sent a card to Mr B. Mr C then called Mr B that the card pin sent to him Mr B was a mistake. That it should be for him Mr C. So B forwarded the pin to C. And C started scoping him about being able to cure HIV.

1 Like

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by meforyou1(m): 7:03am On Oct 22, 2017
onitshaman:
Afonjas and fetish things, they tried that with me, they sent a useless N5000 pin to me and called me,then I sent it back to them and the madness started,the old man called and thanked me,and the other Yoruba scammer told me that the afonja baba wants to pray for me and I said no,the moment they started that thank U thing,I knew they were scammers, an old Yoruba man doing 419.they kept calling me and I ignored them.
why can't they call me? So far they are the ones calling, I will make sure the conversations shall always be endless, let them keep wasting money buying recharge cards

2 Likes

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by Fucklove(m): 7:22am On Oct 22, 2017
Hello Good people of Nigeria. Please i wish to seek for help in my job hunting as a student to keep body and soul together. I'm ready to engage myself in any legit work that would get me paid in return.I'm a student of federal polytechnic oko, and to be sincere, getting a part-time work is not an easy task and I'm really tired of depending or borrowing from people around me.
Please any member here within the school environ or knows any available spot that i can engage myself while studying should be please fix me in. God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by nothernstar: 7:37am On Oct 22, 2017
It takes a fetish mind to fall into fetish trap. Imagine such a foolish story at this time of media exposure. If he doesn't patronise babalawo or believe in them, he can't fall into such a cheap trap.
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by jefcee: 7:38am On Oct 22, 2017
Casteilla Private Limited

How to get your books published, promoted and translated?
Casteilla.in:
The best website to publish your e-book is Casteilla.in, because along with e-publishing, you can also get free social media marketing and affordable translation for your e-books. Through Casteilla® You could publish your e-book in numerous e-publishing websites in a go. They have partnered with several international and national e-publishers, along with their own e-book store(work in progress). Following are the things that you have to do:
Publishing:
1. Get your manuscript ready in word or PDF format
2. Make sure you have the right to publish the book and there is no one else who would claim rights for the same
3. Contents of your book should not be present anywhere else in the internet and your books should pass plagiarism check
4. Send your manuscript to books@casteilla.in. Your manuscript will be checked for the above criteria and then be published in several international and Indian websites along with their own e-book store. Your book will be published with “Print on Demand” in websites that allow this option.
5. Once the checking process is done, you will receive a mail asking for some basic details and banking details for crediting your royalties for every book sold. Fill those details and reply back.
6. Once a copy of your book gets sold, it would be updated and 70% of the royalty amount received from other websites and 90% of the amount at which your book is sold in Casteilla book store would be credited to you every month.
Promotion:
1. All your e-books will be promoted in social media for free. If you require more advertisement through blogs or newspaper advertisements, mention “E-book promotion details” in the subject line and send an email to with your message to books@casteilla.in . You would get assistance on the payment details for such promotions. Make the necessary payment and publish your advertisements.
Translation:
1. Casteilla® provides one of the most affordable translation services for e-books. If you need to get your e-books translated, send a small sample of 100 words to books@casteilla.in and mention “E-book translation details” in the subject line. Once the translators send their sample translation, you could check the quality of their translation. Once if you are satisfied with the sample, you have to pay half the charges required for translating the book to Casteilla Private Limited (Through electronic bank transfer for Indian languages, and paypal for foreign language translations). You could pay the remaining amount after translation of the book is completed and you have checked the file for possible errors. Once you get the completed translation you could pay the remaining amount.
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by Fxwarrior: 7:38am On Oct 22, 2017
In the olden days old age used to be associated with wisdom but now it is associated with wickedness, deceit, cunning etc.
Imagine how or what would an old man do with 4 million naira. If it were a young person perhaps he might not have fallen. Its unfortunate some Pastors although not all use this trick to con their members; There's someone here having headache.Come out. You came out with atleast 7 people. After prayers you need to sow seed to avoid that headache which is a spiritual attack. You sow 5k each X 7 people - #35 000.

I went to a church, after calling different ailments and situations which I didn't come out and calling up to 3-4 different offerings which I gave in to church offering.
The Pastor said at the end of service ; There's a new visitor for first time you want to knoe why you are not progressing. Come out.

As if I didn't know it would lead to giving. I had to leave since I knew the cause was Buhari regime that has seen closure of so many businesses. As if you add cost of production to the product, people stop patronizing you. Buhari sef.

For those that will criticize me, coconut tree fall on you.
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by Bullhari007(m): 7:54am On Oct 22, 2017
Yoruba people and scamming TUFIAKWA
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:54am On Oct 22, 2017
candlewax:
reason masturbation is safer, no heartbreak, no upkeeps, no dramas, just you and your hand

cc Augustap
have only heard of masturbation but I doubt if you people enjoy, for me, no pussy,no sex, how could one release with just strolling dick. Even if a lady suck my prick,stroll my prick, she also robs my prick, if my prick never enter toto, akamu no dey come out
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by Fxwarrior: 7:55am On Oct 22, 2017
destinychildolu:
it's a fake pin. I have tried loading the card b4.

Even you have scamming DNA. What if it were real, would you have sent it back after loading it. Buhari sef.
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 22, 2017
maybe your hands are not beautiful enough
b0rn2fuck:
have only heard of masturbation but I doubt if you people enjoy, for me, no pussy,no sex, how could one release with just strolling dick. Even if a lady suck my prick,stroll my prick, she also robs my prick, if my prick never enter toto, akamu no dey come out
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by columbus007(m): 8:19am On Oct 22, 2017
OtemSapien:
Do you expect the card pin to be real? And if it is real sef, d sender would have loaded it before sending it na.
cheesy
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by oloyede90(m): 10:35am On Oct 22, 2017
people of on do town are very fraudulent. don't trust anyone. na der 419 plenty pass
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by BakireBulmaker: 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
meforyou1:
the sender is different. Assume Mr A sent a card to Mr B. Mr C then called Mr B that the card pin sent to him Mr B was a mistake. That it should be for him Mr C. So B forwarded the pin to C. And C started scoping him about being able to cure HIV.

Okay
Thanks bro.
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
Next time be careful man
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by destinychildolu(m): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
would have sent new sets of recharge cards if it had gone through. just wanted to be sure it was a scam or not
Re: Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS by habsydiamond(m): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
this people no dey fear God ooo. dem dey dupe hiv victim again..... if dem get chance dem go dupe dead body. shameless people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohammed Dewji Kidnapped In Tanzania (Africa’s Youngest Billionaire) / CCTV captures four armed Robbers In Action At A Florida Liquor Store / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 6 In Kaduna On Good Friday (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.