Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi (21876 Views)

PHOTOS: Alex Song & Gerard Pique Fight During The Celebration Of LA LIGA Triumph / Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song / Alexandre Song Vs Mikel Obi: Who's A Better Player ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by Hardunnii(f): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2011
khanye:

Romeu > Song > Mikel
Are you high on cheap coke
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by khanye(m): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2011
Hardunnii:

Are you high on cheap coke

Sup I'm in IB too smiley Wat'z ur handle on Twirra?
Romeu Shitz on dem both for real wink
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by Hardunnii(f): 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2011
khanye:

Sup I'm in IB too smiley Wat'z your handle on Twirra?
Romeu Shitz on dem both for real wink
Thats how bad mikel is now, he makes romeu look like world class.
PS i dnt tweet
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by afrodoc(m): 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2011
Romeu is a good young player with potential to be great but he is not as good as Song AT D MOMENT, i dont tink Barca would hav let him go if he was dt ready.
even chelsea bought him for the future but d perennial injury problems of essien and mikel's continuous slide hav fast tracked him to d 1st team.
like hardunii said mikel is making him look world class,he is nt dt gud YET
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by 1025: 8:13am On Dec 23, 2011
apart from song, how many arsenal first team players can get a first team shirt in man u, man city or chelsea?
nasri was everything arsenal was last season and we can hardly feel his presence in man city.
song is playing in a feeder team that makes him look like a star, let one team buy him tomorrow and he will run from competition.
fabregas just said it that he was like a lord in arsenal but there in barca, he has to work extremely hard to be in first team. henry was too relevant in arsenal that he was crowned igweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee but when he got to barca, he was reduced to a mere palace servant.
if song is playing the way nigerians are claiming, why is he still in the feeder team(arsenal). next season, the big teams are coming for van persie that is if he will finish the seaon the way he started.
no good player in this world will like to end his carrier without a medal/trophy and is not as if arsenal is paying the best of salaries.
my problem with arsenal fans is that all over the world, they call any player that leaves the team a judas. is football a charity organisation or a money making venture? is the board members of arsenal and their stingy coach working for free?
i trust man city and barca including their new husband madrid so van persie will be tested and as gullible as wenger, he wouldn't risk loosing van persie for free - i trust him.
a club that sales their captain every year is surely crazy for money.
if mikel wants to be a captain, the only opportunity to do so in england will be by joining arsenal.
no be ordinary benayoun wey no dey see bench for chelsea dey save arsenal from aston villa talkless of my mikel landing there will his height.
anyways, i will communicate with him and see what he says about captaining arsenal because their present captain has graduated and will be leaving very very soon.
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by baslone: 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2011
1025:

apart from song, how many arsenal first team players can get a first team shirt in man u, man city or chelsea?

With the likes of world class Ramires, Mikel, Torres, Turnbull, Lukaku, Lampard,etc how can the make it?  grin  grin  grin

Comparing teams should be story for another day! Let's talk John Mikel Obi.

E don dey comot belle sef!!!

1025:

song is playing in a[b] feeder team[/b] that makes him look like a star, let one team buy him tomorrow and he will run from competition.

Same feeder team that turned Stamford Bridge to a training pitch with just one player knocking
in 3goals out of a basket-full of goals.

Also remember you need 17 more wins over the feeder team to level with them.  grin

1025:

henry was too relevant in arsenal that he was crowned igweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee but when he got to barca, he was reduced to a mere palace servant.

He was crowned igweeeee of the whole EPL and not Arsenal

Don't disrespect Thiery! Too many achievements in England before he bounced!!

At barca, . He scored his first goal, rounded it off with his first hat-trick ten days later.

Even though he was deployed to the wings, , he still concluded his debut season as the club's top
scorer with 19 goals in addition to nine league assists.

Is that whom you refer to as "mere palace servant"?
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by 1025: 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2011
Same feeder team that turned Stamford Bridge to a training pitch with just one player knocking
in 3goals out of a basket-full of goals.

Also remember you need 17 more wins over the feeder team to level with them.

@baslone,
that qpr won chelsea does not make them better than chelsea. song and his colleagues are the best players in epl yet they have nothing to show for it in the last 7 seasons.

a mikel with a tanker sized belle is 1000% better than anyone ur lineage can boast of. pls quote me wrong if anyone connected to ur lineage can do better than mikel.

i mention a benayoun who never sat on bench in chelsea making it big in arsenal. we watched a finished sylvestre came close to captianing arsenal side. chelsea had to add cash on galas to get ashley cole to chelsea and the same half human, half cash deal produced an arsenal captain.
as many as all the useless players chelsea has, make them available at cheap rate and tell who among them arsenal will not come for.
i used to be an arsenal fan until 2004 when veira was sold and cheap articles were used as replacements.
if song is the next world player of the year, he will have to leave arsenal where primary school boys are showcasing their talents for better teams to come for them.
adebayor came to arsenal to make team see him and left as soon as he proved himself. chamahk came for the same purpose but luck has been against him. toure, nasri and fabregas all passed through the training ground and academy known as arsenal. song will leave as soon as he is confirmed a world class.
the asembly of qualities in chelsea upon the arrieval of mourinho produced trophies. man city's funds gave the players the FA cup last season.
when wenger changed his policy from a trophy winning side to an academy in 2004, those of us with foresight saw danger and left but those who stay behind must accept their fate and continue preaching their end of the year profits.
song was their when briminham denied them the carling cup which they all celebrated before the match.
which part of the team has the qualities u preach when 7 years is not enough to win a trophy.
how can a team remain young for 20 years. who said players like lakuku, kalkuta, josh, and other talented children playing in chelsea academy will not make the arsenal first team like their mates ramsey, willchair etc.
wenger and his fans celebrate been in top 4 every season yet we call them great players.
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by baslone: 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2011
1025:

@baslone,

a mikel with a tanker sized belle is 1000% better than anyone your lineage can boast of. pls quote me wrong if anyone connected to your lineage can do better than mikel.

shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked

Wait a minute. . . . . . . what's all these?  shocked

OMG!!! I'm sorry I won't exchange curses with you!
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by 1025: 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2011
the moderators should come and lock this thread to give room for another comparison. i am thinking of comparing mikel with jonathan and sanusi.
moderatorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, pls lock this thread oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
we have agreed that song play pass mikel and he is in fact the best player in the world.
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by baslone: 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2011
Goal.com's Premier League Team of the Season so far

Tim Krul
Newcastle United

Tim Krul has been one of the surprise packages of the season and a key reason for Newcastle’s impressive start to the campaign. The Dutch goalkeeper came into the year not even knowing whether he would be his club’s No.1 but has gone on to be the Premier League’s best performer between the sticks and be labelled in some quarters as the next Edwin van der Sar.

For the shot stopper, who represents a reliable last line of defence with tremendous reflexes and authority despite his young age, a ticket to Euro 2012 now almost certainly awaits. An ever-present in the league, Krul started the season on fire like the rest of his team-mates, but while the club’s fortunes have taken a turn for the worse, he has stayed strong, as shown in the recent loss to Chelsea, where he starred despite a heavy home defeat.

DEFENDERS

Micah Richards
Manchester City

Ledley King
Tottenham

Thomas Vermaelen
Arsenal

Jose Enrique
Liverpool

In a team of big-money superstars at Manchester City, Micah Richards - a player who has come through the ranks - is still making his presence felt. The 23-year-old has missed just two games in his side’s charge to the top of the table and is arguably having his best ever season after an inconsistent couple of years. Combining his physical strength in defence with rampages down the right to support the side in an attacking sense, it appears Richards is finally starting to fulfil his potential. It must only be a matter of time until he returns to the England squad.

Amazingly, Tottenham have only been behind in 15 minutes of football this season in the 800 plus that Ledley King has been on the pitch. Such a statistic cannot be a coincidence and if you look at Spurs’ three defeats this season – the two heavy early losses to the Manchester clubs and the recent loss to Stoke – one man is notable in his absence. King’s classy presence in central defence has helped Tottenham to rise up the table and he is undoubtedly one of the best defenders in world football when fully fit.

While a certain Dutch forward is making all the headlines for his exploits in an Arsenal shirt, Thomas Vermaelen has been just as instrumental in the Gunners turning their season around. The Belgium stopper missed almost the whole of last season but has come back as good as ever, commanding but calm, aggressive but controlled and on top of his game once again.

Kenny Dalglish has picked Jose Enrique in every league game so far this season and that is unsurprising. One of the bargain buys of the season following his £5 million move from Newcastle in the summer, Enrique has been consistently impressive – solid in defence and deceptively quick. The Spaniard must be pushing hard for an international call-up in an area of the pitch where the world champions are not at their strongest.

HOLDING MIDFIELDERS

Scott Parker
Tottenham

Lucas
Liverpool

If Enrique has been a bargain purchase, the same has to be said about Scott Parker, who plays as one of the more defensive-minded midfielders in our 4-2-3-1 formation. The West Ham icon arrived on August 31 for a similarly low fee and has produced some outstanding performances as Tottenham have charged up the table, acting as the perfect foil to the likes of Luka Modric, Gareth Bale and Rafael van der Vaart. At the age of 31, Parker finally seems to have established himself as an England regular and looks set to play a key role at Euro 2012.

One of the most improved players in the Premier League has to be Liverpool midfielder Lucas Leiva. Having been seen as a figure of fun by many on his arrival in England, the Brazilian has been gradually improving and this year emerged as a key man for the Reds, providing some bite, energy and real quality in the middle of the park. A season ending injury – which means he will likely miss out on any end-of-season recognition - was a huge blow to the player and club, who will hope he can return even stronger than before.

ATTACKING MIDFIELDERS

Sergio Aguero
Manchester City

Wayne Rooney
Manchester United

David Silva
Manchester City

There was significant excitement amongst Premier League fans when Sergio Aguero arrived at Manchester City from Atletico Madrid and ever since his sparkling debut from the substitutes’ bench on the opening matchday of the season against Swansea, the Argentine has lived up to the hype. Aguero already has 13 league goals to his name, which included a hat-trick against Wigan, and is acting as a creative force for the likes of Mario Balotelli and Edin Dzeko as well as finding the net himself for the table-toppers.

While there have been times this season where Wayne Rooney has not been at his vintage best, the Manchester United star still has 13 Premier League goals in just 16 games. The England man started the campaign on fire, netting a hat-trick in the astonishing 8-2 win against Arsenal before getting another treble against Bolton. In recent games against Wolves, QPR and Fulham, Rooney has returned to that early-season goalscoring form and defenders from opposing sides over the festive fixtures will not be relishing their tasks.

Arguably the player of the season so far, David Silva has shown immense quality throughout the campaign. As well as a starring role in Manchester City’s 6-1 humiliation of rivals United at Old Trafford, the Spaniard has hardly ever turned in an ineffectual performance. While he has scored priceless goals, such as popping up with the winner against Arsenal last weekend, it is the playmaking ability of Silva which is wowing fans across the country, with his dribbling and passing of a quality better than anyone else in the division can currently offer.

STRIKER

Robin van Persie
Arsenal

Arsenal captain Robin van Persie had been on fire in the first half of 2011 and he has continued in that rich vein of form so far this season. A lethal finisher, the striker already had 16 goals in 17 appearances and tops the Premier League’s scoring charts. On occasions, his influential performances have single-handedly dragged Arsenal through their troubled times into a position where they now look like a good bet to remain in the top four. A hat-trick in the 5-3 win over rivals Chelsea at Stamford Bridge has been one of many highlights. If he can stay fully fit until the end of the campaign, both he and the Gunners could be celebrating accolades this summer.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2011/12/24/2815591/goalcoms-premier-league-team-of-the-season-so-far-robin-van
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by 1025: 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2011
STRIKER

Robin van Persie
Arsenal

Arsenal captain Robin van Persie had been on fire in the first half of 2011 and he has continued in that rich vein of form so far this season. A lethal finisher, the striker already had 16 goals in 17 appearances and tops the Premier League’s scoring charts. On occasions, his influential performances have single-handedly dragged Arsenal through their troubled times into a position where they now look like a good bet to remain in the top four. A hat-trick in the 5-3 win over rivals Chelsea at Stamford Bridge has been one of many highlights. If he can stay fully fit until the end of the campaign, both he and the Gunners could be celebrating accolades this summer.

@baslone,
it is now van persie vs mikel. with his 16 goals in 17 appearances, arsenal is still behind chelsea with lesser goals. if u understand english very well, the key word there is IF. if is a probability. if liverpool stay focused, they will win the league. if chelsea did not play well, they not be in top 4. if! if!1 and if!!!. last year when arsenal qualified to play in the league cup finals against briminham, arsenal fans all over the world were celebrating the cup as a door opener to other cups. i understand ur situations, u lack reasons for celebration hence u are celebrating 16 goals in 17 appearances and the if. our own yakubu ayegbeni is only 10 goals less than van persie and IF he continues this way, scoring 4 in a game, he will win the epl highest goal scorer of 2011/2012. i said IF.
I DON'T KNOW IF YOU READ THE ARTICLE VERY WELL. THE INTENDED ACHIEVEMENT OF ARSENAL AT THE END OF THE SEASON IS TOP 4 SO LOOK FOR THOSE IN THAT CATEGORY AND DISCUSS WITH THEM.
i hope you know teams are coming for him and since wenger is going for henry, he is likely to leave because arsenal will not be able to pay van persie his demand as in wage.
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by baslone: 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2011
So cool you like the write up! I didn't compose it!

Goal.com did!!! As at today So far so good this season- these players are the ones they feel are worth talking about. . . .

Newcastle(1), Manchester City(3), Arsenal(2), Liverpool(2), Tottenham(2) and Manchester United(1)

Please don't mention Liverpool next time you want to make comparism in favour of  chelsea, they are not in the same class!!!  grin
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by 1025: 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2011
uncle, you have nothing to celebrate hence u celebrate anything. even if u have 10 players in the team, chelsea is still ahead of arsenal by points and goals difference.
when chelsea was not winning anything, nobody from chelsea was angry or rioting on nairaland but now that arsenal celebrate top 4 at the end of every season, i expect u to keep ur cool and watch teams competing for trophies.
even tottenham is fighting to win epl but wenger is fighting to be in champions league come next year.
i still not know why u guys at arsenal are fighting everybody and everywhere.
look at your old players, they receive harsh reception at emirates. you call them judas as if football is a charity work.
players play where they earn and win more.
u are here celebrating van persie today, i am assuring you that come next season, he will turn to judas like others who have been there before him.
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by Hardunnii(f): 11:26am On Dec 25, 2011
@1025 its gonna take another 50yrs for chelsea to achieve wat arsenal have, n we didnt need a billionaire to achieve that
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by 1025: 9:34am On Dec 26, 2011
@1025 its gonna take another 50yrs for chelsea to achieve wat arsenal have, n we didnt need a billionaire to achieve that

@hardunnii,
i get am before no be property. many teams that were successful before are now languishing in the championship. arsenal used to challange for trophies and unbeaten records and that was we were all arsenal fans and not now they are struggling to be in the top 4 every season.

abeg, make hairs while sun shines. i will suggest u drop this mikel issue and start planing for the next rainy season as forecasts are showing there will be more rain this coming season than the last one and u know that more rains mean more flood.

please leave mikel and visit the politics section and contribute ur quota on the security issues in the country especially bombing.
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by tayoast(m): 3:18am On Dec 30, 2011
Mikel don sufffer
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by baslone: 11:52am On Feb 06, 2012
Is Mikel for sale? lipsrsealed

I watch games week in and week out but it's been a while I saw him.

O ga o!!!!
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by HNIC(m): 9:44am On Feb 07, 2012
1025:

abeg, make hairs while sun shines.
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by 1025: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2012

@Hardunnii,
i hear say ac milan and sunderland have conspired to change the history of arsenal, is it true? i am sorry, are u still an arsenal fan? i used to see one guy that steadily tell me that he was arsenal for life but last week sunday, he told me that he no do arsenal again.
i know that most of u are so ashamed of urselves now but be bold once and for all and change ur club for a healthy living.
i learnt from a reliable source that wenger vowed that at least 75% of arsenal fans will sufer heart attack or high blood pressure before he quits.
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by coogar: 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2012
mikel is a better defensive midfielder than alex song.
everyone knows that. . . what people would put into it is mikel obi does not score like alex song. . . .
by the same token, vincent enyeama is better than iker casillas. enyeama has scored more goals as well.

i'd ask someone on the chelsea thread what he thinks.
he's anti-mikel so it would be interesting to see what he feels.
be right back. . . .
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by baslone: 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2012
Mikel Obi is unhappy at Chelsea and he could be open to a sensational move
to big-spending Russian club, Anzhi Makhachkala.

Close sources to the Nigeria international midfielder said he has been unhappy for
some time now at Stamford Bridge under Manager Andre Villas-Boas.

And his escape from his misery could now be Anzhi, who have hired Mikel’s former
boss at Chelsea, Guus Hiddink.

“Mikel has clearly made up his mind to quit Chelsea and already there have been
some moves by Anzhi to have him,” a top source said.

The Russian club has attracted some big names like Samuel Eto’o, Roberto Carlos
and only recently, Yuri Zhirkov left Chelsea to join them.

Mikel’s Chelsea contract still has two more years to run, but lately this season, it has
become increasingly clear that he may not have a future there under AVB.

Tuesday night he was an unused sub as Chelsea crashed 3–1 at Napoli to leave their
UEFA Champions League hopes again hanging by the thread.

The player’s agent, John Ola Shittu, has insisted Mikel is staying put at Chelsea as “they
have not said they do not want him”.

The 24-year-old Mikel joined Chelsea in 2006 after a transfer saga that also involved
Manchester United.

He won the English Premier League championship with ‘The Blues’ in the 2009/10 season
as well as three winners’ medals in the FA Cup and one such medal in the League Cup.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/sportsonthehour/2012/feb/23/sportsonthehour-23-02-2012-001.htm
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by 1025: 8:12am On May 22, 2012
Mikel Obi is unhappy at Chelsea and he could be open to a sensational move
to big-spending Russian club, Anzhi Makhachkala.

Close sources to the Nigeria international midfielder said he has been unhappy for
some time now at Stamford Bridge under Manager Andre Villas-Boas.

And his escape from his misery could now be Anzhi, who have hired Mikel’s former
boss at Chelsea, Guus Hiddink.

“Mikel has clearly made up his mind to quit Chelsea and already there have been
some moves by Anzhi to have him,” a top source said.

The Russian club has attracted some big names like Samuel Eto’o, Roberto Carlos
and only recently, Yuri Zhirkov left Chelsea to join them.

Mikel’s Chelsea contract still has two more years to run, but lately this season, it has
become increasingly clear that he may not have a future there under AVB.

Tuesday night he was an unused sub as Chelsea crashed 3–1 at Napoli to leave their
UEFA Champions League hopes again hanging by the thread.

The player’s agent, John Ola Shittu, has insisted Mikel is staying put at Chelsea as “they
have not said they do not want him”.

The 24-year-old Mikel joined Chelsea in 2006 after a transfer saga that also involved
Manchester United.

He won the English Premier League championship with ‘The Blues’ in the 2009/10 season
as well as three winners’ medals in the FA Cup and one such medal in the League Cup.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/sportsonthehour/2012/feb/23/sportsonthehour-23-02-2012-001.htm

@baslone,
how market? who is better now? song has less or no trophy at all. he earns less than mikel. song never reach champions league finals before but mikel has done twice and won once. how about that?
ur partners in this crime have all gone deaf and dumb but i will like to see ur reaction now that mikel has done it again.
with his champions league experience, he will captain an arsenal side if he goes to emirates tomorrow.
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by chic2pimp(m): 8:51pm On May 22, 2012
1025:

@baslone,
how market? who is better now? song has less or no trophy at all. he earns less than mikel. song never reach champions league finals before but mikel has done twice and won once. how about that?
ur partners in this crime have all gone deaf and dumb but i will like to see ur reaction now that mikel has done it again.
with his champions league experience, he will captain an arsenal side if he goes to emirates tomorrow.
Chei Gaynners don suffer ooo. grin grin grin
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by 1025: 7:22am On May 23, 2012
Arsenal have switched their attention to Toulouse captain Etienne Capoue, 23, as a cheaper alternative to Rennes' 21-year-old Yann M'Vila as the club step up their efforts to sign a holding midfielder for next season. BBC - the times.

if song is a better holding midfielder than mikel, why is wenger looking for another? abeg nigerians show some respect to a mikel that has won a lot of medals over a song that can only show emirate cup's medal for his football life.
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by 1025: 6:09pm On May 29, 2012
Arsene Wenger is reportedly ready to mount a bid for Man City midfielder Nigel de Jong, 27, as he looks to add more steel to his Arsenal squad.

hahahahahahahahahahaha, wenger is trying everything possible to sign another version of mikel in his team but it is very very unfortunate that materials like mikel come once in a while. that man mikel is not desperate for goals but he is too active to stop messi, ribery and robben.
where was song when messi scored four times against arsenal? how can a normal person compare a mikel who has denied messi the opportunity which song presented to him in champions league. believe me, if messi plays like 6 chelsea teams in a season, he will never be the best player. mikel controlled chelsea defence has been a nightmare to messi.
look at wenger still searching for a holding midfielder when nigerian self acclaimed fans believe that song is better than mikel.
how i wish mikel is a cheap player, i for ask wenger to come for him so that mikel will captain arsenal since van persie is going.
no be the same way ebue was running up and down like say arsenal belonged to his papa, where is he today and how did he go?
pls nigerians, mikel the european cup winner is better than song the winner of nothing for years.
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by 1025: 12:29pm On May 30, 2012
hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, can i speak to song or his lawyerssssssssssssssss? this is 1025 calling from standford bridge.
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by 1025: 10:19pm On May 31, 2012
who can name the player with the trophy in the pic below.
when will song do what mikel is doing with the trophy?

Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by ayusco: 8:20am On Jun 02, 2012
cheesy cheesy I'm an arsenal but this is too hilarious. 1025 guy u mean ooo
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by 1025: 9:20am On Jun 02, 2012
I'm an arsenal but this is too hilarious. 1025 guy u mean ooo

@ayusco,
even if u believed before the 19th of may that song was better than mikel, do u still believe now that song is better than mikel?
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by 1025: 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2012
why did cameroon fans beat up alex song?
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by florett: 8:55am On Apr 11, 2013

lipsrsealed it isn't too serious
Re: Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi by 1025: 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2013
florett:

lipsrsealed it isn't too serious

wow, someone call me a prophet pls. Mikel has added afcon to his trophy shop ooo. song is at barca where there is competition and now we can do the competition. where are those who said song was good or gooder than my goodest mikel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (1 - 1) On 5th November 2017 / West Ham Vs Arsenal (1 - 2) Live / Anderlecht Vs Arsenal : UCL (1 - 2) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.