Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

It May Make No Sense But Why Is It That..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It May Make No Sense But Why Is It That..... (528 Views)

I Just Cannot Wait To Get Rich And Start Making Quotes That Makes No Sense. / California May Make It Illegal To Remove A Condom Without Consent / 90% Of Men In ROMANCELAND Have Sense But No Money, Who Agrees With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It May Make No Sense But Why Is It That..... by Andyblaze: 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
It's wrong for a man to reject a woman because of her skin color, but it's OK for a woman to reject a man because of his dick Size?
Re: It May Make No Sense But Why Is It That..... by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
Andyblaze:
It's wrong for a man to reject a woman because of her skin color, but it's OK for a woman to reject a man because of his dick Size?
Is your dick so big that sometimes it touches her womb?

Because no woman like that ...
Especially when you hitting her doggy
Re: It May Make No Sense But Why Is It That..... by IamSINZ(m): 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
Who says it's wrong to reject a woman because of her skin colour? I personally prefer dark/mocha skinned women and I'd opt for that shinny chocolate skin over pale-white any day!

1 Like

Re: It May Make No Sense But Why Is It That..... by fatimababy95(f): 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
Have you invested as much this year in your career as in your car?

(1) (Reply)

Oasis Said 60% Of Hoes In Italy Are Naija, How Many % In Nigeria Herself? / Nigerian Man Called Out By UK Wife For Marrying Another 9ja Woman / Your Vagina Must Have Odour; Give Red Card To Men Who Feel Uncomfortable -doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.