Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Oasis Said 60% Of Hoes In Italy Are Naija, How Many % In Nigeria Herself? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oasis Said 60% Of Hoes In Italy Are Naija, How Many % In Nigeria Herself? (530 Views)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oasis Said 60% Of Hoes In Italy Are Naija, How Many % In Nigeria Herself? by Sirgay: 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
Thanks to lalasticlala who shared the news(fp) few days ago,I was shocked when I read it 60%!!!!!! is just too much. If the source had come from local sources naija girls and feminist would oppose the news.

Now to the question, how many percent of naija girls are hoes? considering the daily complaints of naija guys about their gfs and the countless number of runs girls in higher institutions, not to talk of countless number of hotels with prostitutes. how many %?

We all know what good liars they are so don't expect any girl to like this thread or support oasis or answer my question.

sunshineG
lefulefu
tosyne2much
iamlegend1
iamj
Re: Oasis Said 60% Of Hoes In Italy Are Naija, How Many % In Nigeria Herself? by Sirgay: 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
lordygram iamlegend1 iamj
Re: Oasis Said 60% Of Hoes In Italy Are Naija, How Many % In Nigeria Herself? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lol.....you are looking for the troubles of them feminist grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oasis Said 60% Of Hoes In Italy Are Naija, How Many % In Nigeria Herself? by Sirgay: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
Also from local source, Lagos the most populous city in Nigeria has 24% of it women engage in sexual intercourse before 18years. words of commissioner of health idris
Re: Oasis Said 60% Of Hoes In Italy Are Naija, How Many % In Nigeria Herself? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
70%
Re: Oasis Said 60% Of Hoes In Italy Are Naija, How Many % In Nigeria Herself? by Sirgay: 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lordygram:
70%
gbam!
Re: Oasis Said 60% Of Hoes In Italy Are Naija, How Many % In Nigeria Herself? by IamLEGEND1: 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
over 75% but below 90. We've got a lot of hoes in this country.
Re: Oasis Said 60% Of Hoes In Italy Are Naija, How Many % In Nigeria Herself? by MhizzAJ(f): 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
Rubbish
undecided

1 Like

Re: Oasis Said 60% Of Hoes In Italy Are Naija, How Many % In Nigeria Herself? by Sirgay: 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
over 75% but below 90. We've got a lot of hoes in this country.
gbam!
Re: Oasis Said 60% Of Hoes In Italy Are Naija, How Many % In Nigeria Herself? by Sirgay: 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Rubbish undecided
I expect nothing less
Re: Oasis Said 60% Of Hoes In Italy Are Naija, How Many % In Nigeria Herself? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
Sirgay this matter u bring up is a very touchy issue oo cheesy
e fit cause fight cheesy
anyway to answer ur question i dont know the exact percentage of runzgirls/olosho in naija cheesy
but then if u look around u will see the number is quite high grin
check our campuses across the country and u will See that the runz business is thriving cheesy
even some married women and working class ladies dey do olosho by the side cheesy
u cant deny it bro cheesy..ashawo business don became very lucrative in naija grin
if ur girlfriend or wife is very materialistic she might just get ensnared in it.
Re: Oasis Said 60% Of Hoes In Italy Are Naija, How Many % In Nigeria Herself? by Sirgay: 11:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
lefulefu:
Sirgay this matter u bring up is a very touchy issue oo cheesy
e fit cause fight cheesy
anyway to answer ur question i dont know the exact percentage of runzgirls/olosho in naija cheesy
but then if u look around u will see the number is quite high grin
check our campuses across the country and u will See that the runz business is thriving cheesy
even some married women and working class ladies dey do olosho by the side cheesy
u cant deny it bro cheesy..ashawo business don became very lucrative in naija grin
if ur girlfriend or wife is very materialistic she might just get ensnared in it.
Wow insightful

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do Girls Really Want In A Relationship? / T / Mistakes In Relationship

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.