Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo (30905 Views)

Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University / Wike Planning To Pay Ekiti Workers 6 Months Salary Arrears – APC / Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by ANBAKO: 11:50am On Oct 22, 2017
2 Cor 6:14
.... what fellowship can light have with darkness?

While his constituency members a dwelling in poverty, he is donating his salary to the already rich CEO, financially endowed university attended mostly by the rich's kids

What happens to the government owned universities in his constituency or anywhere around the nation.

The rich befriends the rich for them to be richer!!!
Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by Abfinest007(m): 11:51am On Oct 22, 2017
old news you should have told us long before now when he made d donation
Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by wirinet(m): 11:51am On Oct 22, 2017
Statsocial:

You can't "prefer" because it is not your money. When you start getting your salary go and give it to OAU. A while ago Living faith paid 800 million to Landmark for scholarship. A large number of people studying Agriculture in LMU today are under DOF scholarships so don't say what you don't know. As a student sef you would find it hard to know who is on scholarship because the church doesn't publicise(and it should not).

I am going to give to Covenant alongside other Alumni members. However when our Kids probably apply we cannot expect a dime in reduction of school fees for our kids.

When i start getting salary? Well, this is an anonymous forum so there is not need boasting of our achievements. For your information, i graduated from OAU and i did not pay tuition fees.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by ademusiwa3r: 11:53am On Oct 22, 2017
Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by Gerrard59(m): 11:54am On Oct 22, 2017
Statsocial:

I am going to give to Covenant alongside other Alumni members. However when our Kids probably apply we cannot expect a dime in reduction of school fees for our kids.

But ease of gaining admission.... grin grin

The Chinese do it a lot for Harvard and Stanford Universities.
Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by alfredo4u(m): 11:57am On Oct 22, 2017
Since me and family joined winners we have got numerous testimonies......few

1. We have never lack

2. Im now a graduate of ABU

3. Im working in a wonderful company

4. My family is running one of best company in Nigeria.

5. Many more

5 Likes

Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by ademusiwa3r: 11:58am On Oct 22, 2017
It
Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by Desyner: 11:59am On Oct 22, 2017
Tithe m offering haters will tag it.
Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by ademusiwa3r: 11:59am On Oct 22, 2017
[im
Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by ivolt: 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dogara is as gullible as an average Nigerian.
Gullibility has to do with thinking capacity not money.
Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by zoedew: 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Hmm Bishop, you want make others sacrifice their salary too?

You need an answer?
God, who sent Bishop David Oyedepo shall answer your question.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by zoedew: 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
ivolt:
Dogara is as gullible as an average Nigerian.
Gullibility has to do with thinking capacity not money.

Psalms 14:1
PSALM 14
Folly of the Godless, and God's Final Triumph
To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David.
The fool has said in his heart,
“There is no God.”
They are corrupt,
They have done abominable works,
There is none who does good.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by Jolonjolo: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
Study Mathew 26:6-13! It will help you
'The Poor you will always have with you'

Whatever opportunity you have to be a part of building the kingdom of God, you have to embrace it. Whatever grace you have to help poor, also render it.

jayson87:
I assure you there is no blessing in that giving. There are 10 of thousands of hungry people in his constituency. He should have bought relief materials for them with that salary

God is not stupid. You can appeal to man but stink to God
Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by zoedew: 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
alfredo4u:

1. We have never lack

5. Many more

God never fails.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
jayson87:
I assure you there is no blessing in that giving. There are 10 of thousands of hungry people in his constituency. He should have bought relief materials for them with that salary

lol... he is the speaker of federal house of Representatives and you are a nobody and you are saying he is not blessed...

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by zoedew: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
jayson87:

That is the aspect of human endeavor he chose to give to. Appreciate and emulate good when you see it. Good to give people fish but better still it is to teach people to fish. Research has shown that knowledge is at the root of the groundbreaking and life enhancing inventions and discoveries of the developed world where you’ll still find the homeless who see nothing worthwhile in knowledge acquisition except to beg about while condemning folks who give to the cause of knowledge enhancement.
Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
Gerrard59:

But ease of gaining admission.... grin grin

The Chinese do it a lot for Harvard and Stanford Universities.
In Harvard there is a preference for children of Alumni maybe in d future CU can consider that.
Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
wirinet:

When i start getting salary? Well, this is an anonymous forum so there is not need boasting of our achievements. For your information, i graduated from OAU and i did not pay tuition fees.

Because govt paid for you. Do you expect that after giving 6 months salary to construction then Oyedepo would request for another donation to pay salary. Won't Dogara and the rest get tired?

1 Like

Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by NPComplete: 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
J
Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by zoedew: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
ANBAKO:

2 Cor 6:14
.... what fellowship can light have with darkness?

While his constituency members a dwelling in poverty, he is donating his salary to the already rich CEO, financially endowed university attended mostly by the rich's kids

What happens to the government owned universities in his constituency or anywhere around the nation.

The rich befriends the rich for them to be richer!!!

You appear not to know that one way to be rich is to befriend and give to the rich.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by rozayx5(m): 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
pauljumbo:
My life changed when I start listening to bishop Oyedepo he is gift to humanity.

His handshake turned my brother around

cool

1 Like

Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by wizedomain(m): 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
omenka:
Nonsense. All these are for nothing but to shore up ones political capital.

Nigerian politicians understand how extraordinarily obsessed Nigerians are with religion, so, whenever they wanna face the ballot, all they need to do is deploy this card, be they Christians or Muslims.

I would rather donate such huge amounts of money to an academic institution than to ANY Church, not even that which I attend. The reason behind some of the worst problems we face as a nation is mass illiteracy and our politicians leverage on that whenever they engage the people.

Imagine what this country would have looked like if we had as much schools as the are churches and mosques!

Smh.

Was i surprised to see u attend a church, or you just started. Good anyway
Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by ettybaba(m): 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
The Bishop is a gifted and genuine man of God.
God bless you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by Onliie(m): 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
omenka:
Nonsense. All these are for nothing but to shore up ones political capital.

Nigerian politicians understand how extraordinarily obsessed Nigerians are with religion, so, whenever they wanna face the ballot, all they need to do is deploy this card, be they Christians or Muslims.

I would rather donate such huge amounts of money to an academic institution than to ANY Church, not even that which I attend. The reason behind some of the worst problems we face as a nation is mass illiteracy and our politicians leverage on that whenever they engage the people.

Imagine what this country would have looked like if we had as much schools as the are churches and mosques!

Smh.
News flash. Covenant university is an academic institution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by segneyukk(m): 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
I never knew he was a Christian .... Northern Christians can have names like Muslims ehn..

1 Like

Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by Onliie(m): 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
jayson87:

It happened 15 years ago. Mr
Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by Augustinaz(m): 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
Good work.
Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by godunia(m): 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
Muslims are contributing to schools owned by Pastors, nobody is complaining but if it's Christians that are contributing to schools owned by Islamic scholars, you will hear things like, Christians are fools, they want to Islamise Nigeria and they are supporting them. God is watching all over you. NB: I m a Christian.
Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by hayzed1090: 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
alfredo4u:

1. We have never lack

5. Many more

These are the types of testimonies people give now! Is this the primary objective of a man of God? Can u honestly tell us how u and ur family are now living without sin since u join the church?
Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by alfredo4u(m): 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
hayzed1090:

These are the types of testimonies people give now! Is this the primary objective of a man of God? Can u honestly tell us how u and ur family are now living without sin since u join the church?

Gods blessings is not dependant on sin or righteousness. He said I will blessed the one I want and cause the one I want.

Knowing God is one thing, hearing the word that pave way for your success is another.
Re: Dogara Donated Six Months Salary To Covenant University – Oyedepo by hayzed1090: 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
alfredo4u:

Gods blessings is not dependant on sin or righteousness. He said I will blessed the one I want and cause the one I want.

Knowing God is one thing, hearing the word that pave way for your success is another.

And who can be called *blessed* in the sight of God? Is it the man with all the riches of life or he that is able to live a righteous life amidst of all the temptations currently in the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President / Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie / Uche Nwosu Reacts To Defection Of Iheanacho Ihim, His Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.