Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. (61918 Views)

I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond / Juliet Ibrahim: I Lost My Virginity At 30 Years / Efia Odo: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by SAMBARRY: 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
AntiWailer:

No. I disagree.

In this context. She traded her precious price at 28 and it makes more sense If the guy marry her.

No need to grow up. It is my opinion.
you need to grow up.SEX is a personal decision.she decided to have SEX when she felt it was ok by her after all na she get her vagyna and body.If she wants to have her first sex by 50 self it is still her decision or body.she wasn't forced or manipulated.she felt she was ready for sex and she had it at the time she felt was ok for her.nobody has a right to determine when a lady gives out her virginity or to who.That's her own discretion

If we are both hungry and you ate your own lunch at 1pm While I ate mine at 3pm does it make you better than me or vice Versace.everybody still had the lunch albeit at the time that we both felt suited us.

She's a successful musician already so her virginity is irrelevant when it comes to serious issues in relationships.

then when you say she traded her precious price,pride or whatever you mean,are you telling me the worth of a woman or her value is inside her vagyna or hymen?

Is your worth or pride in how long your phenese is? meanwhile you still have a lot to learn young man so again grow up
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by kaymical(m): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
collinometricx:

i modified it for...
quote mhi again thunder fall you
na that thunder go kill all ur family.... useless person
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by Odelhorno1990: 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
Where are the virgin seekers and slay-kings, setup a probe headed by jim Iyke to confirm if this Omo Yoruba( Asa) dey lie!
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by cyber5(m): 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
widepussy:

it seems your brain is paining you....
duyu have to show every damn body you are stupid by quoting me?

oponu akindanidani oshi.

I've touched a very sensitive nerve of someone's body. It must have met you on a wrong side. Exactly what i was hoping for.....

You have showed your level of immaturity by replying.
Grow up ma'am

Anyways am in the mood to dish insults. Reply if you're ready

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by collinometricx: 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
has it gotten to d extent u have to insult my family...
kaymical :
na that thunder go kill all ur family.... useless person
I would have insultex urs too...

i have to take u as mha kid bro

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by AntiWailer: 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
you need to grow up.SEX is a personal decision.she decided to have SEX when she felt it was ok by her after all na she get her vagyna and body.If she wants to have her first sex by 50 self it is still her decision or body.she wasn't forced or manipulated.she felt she was ready for sex and she had it at the time she felt was ok for her.nobody has a right to determine when a lady gives out her virginity or to who.That's her own discretion

If we are both hungry and you ate your own lunch at 1pm While I ate mine at 3pm does it make you better than me or vice Versace.everybody still had the lunch albeit at the time that we both felt suited us.

She's a successful musician already so her virginity is irrelevant when it comes to serious issues in relationships.

then when you say she traded her precious price,pride or whatever you mean,are you telling me the worth of a woman or her value is inside her vagyna or hymen?

Is your worth or pride in how long your phenese is? meanwhile you still have a lot to learn young man so again grow up

U comparing virginity with size if d1ck speaks volumes.

Stop wasting ur time. I cnt pick any sense from your plenty lecture.
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by SAMBARRY: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
AntiWailer:

U comparing virginity with size if d1ck speaks volumes.

Stop wasting ur time. I cnt pick any sense from your plenty lecture.
I don't expect you to because
1.you're too dumb
2.you're an illiterate
3.you're a retarded child
4.you cannot see beyond your nose
5.you're part of the deviants monitoring women's hymen up and down and using the presence of an hymen as a yardstick for determining a successful wife and making daft little girls think virginity is all there is to make a marriage/relationship work
6.because the level of your understanding Is controlled by the direction of your phenese.
7.because you don't know the difference between letter U and You as a word

Next
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
cyber5:

I've touched a very sensitive nerve of someone's body. It must have met you on a wrong side. Exactly what i was hoping for.....

You have showed your level of immaturity by replying.
Grow up ma'am

Anyways am in the mood to dish insults. Reply if you're ready

and this piece of bunk statement composed by a potential cretin made me chuckle.

nigga! you don't want to stand a chance, cos I know it quite all right that I'm disrespectful when it comes to doing this!

and you could have just dodged that by not quoting me again, but you chose to, and that was how I got to know ur brain is doing you more harm than good...
we can do this all day nigga! let's keep the ball rolling!
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
sukkot:
its good i guess lol. she used the sexual energy to achieve stardom instead of using it to orgasm lmao

now she a famous gazzilionaire

Can u create a thread on this topic?w
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
Topestbilly:

Because they later realised it's not as special as they thought, especially giving it to someone who doesn't care or see no big deal about it. Being a virgin to adult age doesn't make u a good person or a well mannered being. Virgins can only have their rewards if they marry people who appreciate little things a lot and she should accompany it with good manner.

Gbam!

I have come to realize women are most pained if who they gave it to never really care for them or appreciated it especially those who eventually left them for someone else. It's something very intimate than they would like to admit.

I hope I marry a virgin, not keen about it but it will be nice to feel what it means to feel that innocence of a woman of being her first.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by AntiWailer: 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
I don't expect you to because
1.you're too dumb
2.you're an illiterate
3.you're a retarded child
4.you cannot see beyond your nose
5.you're part of the deviants monitoring women's hymen up and down and using the presence of an hymen as a yardstick for determining a successful wife and making d aft little girls think virginity is all there is to make a marriage/relationship work
6.because the level of your understanding Is controlled by the direction of your phenese.
7.because you don't know the difference between letter U and You as a word

Next

I am not responsible for your predicament. Please free me and stop transferring the aggressions in your life to me.

I am done with this useless argument. U can bark till eternity. It makes no difference.
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by SAMBARRY: 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
AntiWailer:

I am not responsible for your predicament. Please free me and stop transferring the aggressions in your life to me.

I am done with this useless argument. U can bark till eternity. It makes no difference.
you're the one infected by rabbies grin

Rabbits of ignorance hence too retarded and imbecilic to respond logically grin

Can't even spell properly grin
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by bonifieldstun(m): 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:
How have you been coping thought they said men can't do without sex....... that if konji comes it makes you guys do crazy things like your body won't come down until you've gotten the sex that's what a friend told me...... though for women is controllable
bae it's all about mind set and self discipline its called self mastering if you are able to control yourself and you don't occupy your mind with dirty shitty things they are better things to think of than 10min time wasting enjoyment that can change the course of your life in a minute forever ,what is konji mtcheeew am bigger than one yeye konji
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by kaymical(m): 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
collinometricx:
has it gotten to d extent u have to insult my family...

I would have insultex urs too...

i have to take u as mha kid bro
as it got to the extent of you insulting me
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by sukkot: 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
sexybaby22:

Can u create a thread on this topic?w
it will be a low traffic thread. not many people want to hear about ' not having tonnes and tonnes of sex ' in 2017. lmao. its an era of self gratification. so i think it will be a waste of energy
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by Mbkite(m): 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
feranmiajana:

How old were you then ?
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by Topestbilly(m): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
Xanduleen:

Really? Lol.. I've had just about enough of this kinda bs though. Sex has now become something you do with just about anyone because you feel like it? Why would it be as special as you thought when you lose it to just about any asshole? Lol.. virgins can only have their rewards? Lol.. I'm sorry.. this is just really funny..

Yeah, the truth always sounds funny.
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by PunditAfrica(m): 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:
So what if you lost yours at 28......what about me wey never loss waiting I go come do

For those of you quoting me to keep your virginity is a choice.....so to lose it is a choice...... I chose to keep mine doesn't mean am stupid.....all my life I've been attending boarding school owned by sister's my dad don't gives us a breathing space even now that I'm staying with my married elder sister in Lagos parent have been on her neck to return me back....... I don't know what else to say...... just feel like crying I can't lie when I know that am speaking the truth please you guys should leave me alone stop calling me names
Hmmm
And u WL b one fine girl like that...
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by Wroxxane: 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
highchief1:
if u be Virgin make Buhari die
shocked What if he does?
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by kaziblake(f): 12:21am On Oct 23, 2017
biacan:
Thanks
Yes sister ignore them especially the girls they are just jealous that they don't have theirs again.
The day I revealed mine here too they nearly ate me raw.
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by abels(m): 2:35am On Oct 23, 2017
biacan:
So what if you lost yours at 28......what about me wey never loss waiting I go come do

For those of you quoting me to keep your virginity is a choice.....so to lose it is a choice...... I chose to keep mine doesn't mean am stupid.....all my life I've been attending boarding school owned by sister's my dad don't gives us a breathing space even now that I'm staying with my married elder sister in Lagos parent have been on her neck to return me back....... I don't know what else to say...... just feel like crying I can't lie when I know that am speaking the truth please you guys should leave me alone stop calling me names
will like to c dat ur face
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by muller101(m): 3:00am On Oct 23, 2017
biacan:

u wey use biro deflower urself.
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by Onome17(m): 4:12am On Oct 23, 2017
biacan:
sister you no get gist
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by Jkvivi2020: 6:35am On Oct 23, 2017
virginity, virginity, even if you loose am for 5yrs were the prove.na your life be that.it is not a big deal again.the guy don't chop ur kpomo run.some loose am to rapist,pastors,alphas,sugar daddies,carpenter,mechanics,bricklayers,gateman,truck pusher and so on because of biscuit,coke,ice cream,sweet and more that is the real truth take it or leave it no offense.
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by Ghettologist(m): 7:42am On Oct 23, 2017
If you like loose am at 50, or no Bleep at all sef, either way na u still dey loose, ur toto go shrink, Na only piss u go use am dey piss
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by romeorailss: 7:56am On Oct 23, 2017
Donjazzy12:

She had a case one time about this lesbianism issue. The thing is that you can't hide who you are fro a long time. Anytime she is in Abuja come and see how girls are fighting themselves to go with her. She pays 250k for a weekend. But you must be willing to kneel between her legs and suck for hours and then she loves anal too. You must also suck her anus while using a gigantic Love Machine on her pussy. She is a lesbian freak who pays very well.

They are just waiting for Nigeria to decriminalize homosexuality. The day it happens, you will be shocked at the number of women in Nigeria who have fooled many people like you for years. In Abuja precisely 90% of young ladies here are lesbians especially Idoma, Edo and Northern girls. Hajias here are terrible womanizers.
Chai this statement is weighty o. Hope u know what u are saying angry

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by romeorailss: 8:03am On Oct 23, 2017
widepussy:
virginity is overrated.
kiss
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by romeorailss: 8:53am On Oct 23, 2017
widepussy:

it seems your brain is paining you....
duyu have to show every damn body you are stupid by quoting me?

oponu akindanidani oshi.
ahh shocked
Sepe o tie gbo yooba. Jor wabami yo egungun ona ofun mi nau angry koi ti loo
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by romeorailss: 8:58am On Oct 23, 2017
widepussy:

and this piece of bunk statement composed by a potential cretin made me chuckle.

nigga! you don't want to stand a chance, cos I know it quite all right that I'm disrespectful when it comes to doing this!

and you could have just dodged that by not quoting me again, but you chose to, and that was how I got to know ur brain is doing you more harm than good...
shocked O ti feran wahala juu angry
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by romeorailss: 9:03am On Oct 23, 2017
kaymical:
as it got to the extent of you insulting me
grin cheesy
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by collinometricx: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
kaymical: has it got to the extent of you insulting me

issokay
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by cyber5(m): 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
widepussy:

You never learn!!!

Now imagine how a new naira note feels like in the hand..
Yeah that crispy feeling.

You can picture it right??

That can be related to your brain.

Your brain is still good as new seeing you never used it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos / Big-sized Lady Twerks For Nollywood Actor, Rocks Him (photos) / Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.