Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. (61917 Views)

I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond / Juliet Ibrahim: I Lost My Virginity At 30 Years / Efia Odo: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 24, 2017
cyber5:

You never learn!!!
Now imagine how a new naira note feels like in the hand.. Yeah that crispy feeling.
You can picture it right??

That can be related to your brain.

Your brain is still good as new seeing you never used it.
I'm so disgusted by your comments.....

it seems a donkey ate your placenta cos I can tell you're a dumb ass.

And I can tell you live in LADIES PAD like us PERIOD! PUN INTENDED! now beat that!
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 24, 2017
romeorailss:
shocked O ti feran wahala juu angry
Mada were yen lohun jare. oro wipe oun mo oro nso ni.
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 24, 2017
romeorailss:
ahh shocked
Sepe o tie gbo yooba. Jor wabami yo egungun ona ofun mi nau angry koi ti loo
Now that's a bone of contention man!
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by romeorailss: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2017
widepussy:

Now that's a bone of contention man!
Dami lohun ni pm cry
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by Xanduleen: 11:40am On Oct 24, 2017
Topestbilly:

Yeah, the truth always sounds funny.

It's not the truth. As sex doesn't mean anything go ahead and sleep with thousands of people. It's your body, whether or not you respect it is nobody's business. Enjoy..
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by cyber5(m): 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
widepussy:

I'm so disgusted by your comments.....

it seems a donkey ate your placenta cos I can tell you're a dumb ass.

And I can tell you live in LADIES PAD
like us PERIOD! PUN INTENDED!
now beat that!

Ladies Pad!

If it were so, it would be ladies with a bright future, not the ones with WIDEPUSSY(IES)

PS: Download Pryse- Story of OJ (woman)

it should teach you a lesson or two

Now

Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
cyber5:

Ladies Pad!

If it were so, it would be ladies with a bright future, not the ones with WIDEPUSSY(IES)

Now

Even if you were a thousand times wiser, you'd still be stupid ...
my moniker is giving you sleepless nights shey?
well, a saying goes: something must kill a man... I guess urs is stupidity,
and as for the music, shove it ur mother's throat cos I know her pussie is wide also.
weyrey, omo osan tonko ponpo ba iyae ni ile.
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
cyber5:

Ladies Pad!

Now

See, you're mad! look at the underfed repulsive, ugly looking donkey I'm arguing with.
go and argue with ur parents at home.
I checked your pics and I see you ain't worth it.....I'm out
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by Cyberdroid: 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
undecided
MhizzAJ:
28...She tried
What's even the big deal about virginity undecided
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by cyber5(m): 1:02am On Oct 25, 2017
Nice choice of words but your stupidity still AMAZES me

if had just a bit of my IQ, you'd still remain stupid seeing that you can't apply the little you've got

if my mother trained you, your life would've gotten better.

widepussy:

Even if you were a thousand times wiser, you'd still be stupid ...
my moniker is giving you sleepless nights shey?
well, a saying goes: something must kill a man... I guess urs is stupidity,
and as for the music, shove it ur mother's throat cos I know her pussie is wide also.
weyrey, omo osan tonko ponpo ba iyae ni ile.

widepussy:

See, you're mad! look at the underfed repulsive, ugly looking donkey I'm arguing with.
go and argue with ur parents at home.
I checked your pics and I see you ain't worth it.....I'm out
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by mercyland93(m): 9:11am On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
And then, u don't need to say all. Just reach d age of 28 b4 we take u serious
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by mercyland93(m): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2017
Fact is, for ladies sex is been enjoy at a young age of 18 - 25 not when u ar about to clock 30 when all ur mate ar closing up on child bearing
An over 25years lady who still celebrate virginity is nonsense.
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by modik(m): 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
Mizsylviah:
28!!!!!! U for kukma stay like that na........

Tell us when u lost urs...... See advise... .......

lolest
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by Mizsylviah(f): 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
modik:

Tell us when u lost urs...... See advise... .......

lolest
Na so u jobless my dear..... Going through my posts.... Lol
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
See some claiming virgins shocked
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by modik(m): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Mizsylviah:
Na so u jobless my dear..... Going through my posts.... Lol

Really?

Lol

Spill the beans dear.
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by Mizsylviah(f): 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
modik:

Really?

Lol

Spill the beans dear.
Lol come and check na
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by modik(m): 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
Mizsylviah:
Lol come and check na

Just pick ur call. U should understand.

Lol kiss
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by Mizsylviah(f): 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
modik:

Just pick ur call. U should understand.

Lol kiss
U not serious grin
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by modik(m): 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
Mizsylviah:
U not serious grin

Hahahaha. Really?
Re: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. by FeelDeMusic: 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ok, well whether she lost it at twenty-eight or twenty I don't care, it's her life and her body and she should be allowed to make her own choices about matters like these. Virginity doesn't define a woman you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos / Big-sized Lady Twerks For Nollywood Actor, Rocks Him (photos) / Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.