Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) (65025 Views)

Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos / 8 Phone Accessories You Just Can’t Do Without In Nigeria (photos) / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
Useless alucobond
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Pheals(f): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
ok o
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
InternetGenius:
Wow! See,
MTN the largest telecommunication company in Nigeria with over 35million subscribers, See their Headquarters Office in Golden Plaza Building, Awolowo Rd, Ikoyi, Lagos photos screenshots below;

59 million active subscribers and over 65 million subscribers
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by ukoumoh(m): 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
zulex880:
Below standard smh lipsrsealed
ure a rag
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by naptu2: 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
That used to be

1) Ministry of Petroleum Resources.

2) NNPC headquarters.

It got burnt in the late 80s or early 90s when Rilwanu Lukman was minister.

The Chinese bought it in the early 2000s and converted it into a mall called Golden Plaza.

MTN took it over from the Chinese in the mid 2000s.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by zulex880: 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
ukoumoh:
ure a rag
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by number5(m): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
cool cool
Major2big:
For a telecommunication giant....... I expected more

Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by rajiraymond(m): 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
So, MTN has relocated it's headquarters from Portharcout to Lagos. It's unbelievable.
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Flaghouse1: 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
MrMcJay:
Picture 1 is Golden Plaza in Falomo in Ikoyi.
Picture 3 is in Victoria Island off Akin Adesola.
The other 2 pictures aren't MTN headquarters.

FYI, Golden Plaza doesn't belong to MTN, they are tenants there.

Don't mind the OP, I think Golden plaza was NNPC office some years back
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by pavlovt: 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
Jcob:
It's opposite the Falomo bridge....Ikoyi.

After spending 10 years on Nairaland this my first to Comment. Dedicated to all the females on Nairaland.we love you.

And you will be calling Buhari Baba go slow angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Yhelay(m): 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
Jcob:

After spending 10 years on Nairaland this my first to Comment. Dedicated to all the females on Nairaland.we love you.

wait there... u dy fear to say "I love you" ?
wetin be "we love you" ...mbok talk for ursef o

3 Likes

Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by sossolidboy(m): 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
I'm coming to there complain or bomb the structure for all my money that you oloribuku company always deducted from my mtn account, suck my data anyhow useless company
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
Mtn DStv should be chases out of Nigeria by the Federal government. Thieves!

If you think I am joking you can reach on my MTN Line 0706....44
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by totorimi: 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
I remember that building, it used to be NNPC headquarters, then because it was a federal govt thing, the building and it's surroundings looked unkempt. It was a money sharing structure but now see the transformation and beauty and profit generation only because it's now managed by private sector.

Ona more serious note, I hope MTN bought the building, most of them foreign investors just come here to make money without plans in establishing their business here.

Our govt need to check those type of investors
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Bibi294(f): 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
Jcob:

Congrats on your achievement... We love you more

1 Like

Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by wildchild02: 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
Everywhere you go

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
Females? Wetin man do man
Jcob:

1 Like

Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
Looks ridiculous bt as long as they are paying taxes it's their choice now is it? Hv u seen Facebook headquarters?
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
Are you new to lagos?, Glo HQ is better than this.

1 Like

Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by MacMath(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
Jcob:

May this mark the beginning of ten fold better things in your life in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by KunleSteel: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
Falomo roundabout
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
Achievement I don die grin grin grin
Bibi294:

Congrats on your achievement... We love you more

Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
not impressed
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by heryur(m): 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
Who mtn epp and for your information

Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
[quote author=MrMcJay post=61662420]Picture 1 is Golden Plaza in Falomo in Ikoyi.

FYI, Golden Plaza doesn't belong to MTN, they are tenants there. MTN is such an irresponsible company that 16 years, 5 months and 7 days after it came into Nigeria, the headquarters is still in a rented Plaza.

MTN comes into Nigeria, makes billions of dollars here, moves it out of Nigeria through Stanbic and our lawmakers are afraid of clamping te] blame the government for this. This is what many foriegn companies operating in Nigeria do. When you check well, this does cannot happen in the countries they come from. A Nigerian company wanted to open a branch in kuwait, one of the condition for them to keep operating and getting contracts is for them to build their office in the country. The business man behind plazas as this would never support that law, when there are some small Nigerian brands that could occupy the space if made cheaper!
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by FlyboyZee: 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
MrMcJay:
Picture 1 is Golden Plaza in Falomo in Ikoyi.

FYI, Golden Plaza doesn't belong to MTN, they are tenants there. MTN is such an irresponsible company that 16 years, 5 months and 7 days after it came into Nigeria, the headquarters is still in a rented Plaza.

MTN comes into Nigeria, makes billions of dollars here, moves it out of Nigeria through Stanbic and our National Assembly lawmakers are afraid of clamping down on this economic robbery.

The problem is that when MTN hires sound lawyers to defend them, is it people in the National Assembly like Dino Melaye that would reply MTN? Dino that can't even write a single paragraph without falling into grammatical epilepsy.
Why the National Assembly and not the Executive. Is it the duty of the Legislature to clamp down on them or the Executive. Last I remembered SDM isn't the Chairman of NCC, FIRS, EFCC, ICPC, etc.

My friend you need to be educated about which arm of Government is responsible for what before shooting your mouth off...
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by komododragons: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
InternetGenius:
Wow! See,
MTN the largest telecommunication company in Nigeria with over 35million subscribers, See their Headquarters Office in Golden Plaza Building, Awolowo Rd, Ikoyi, Lagos photos screenshots below;

since the time this eediots increase their data to #1200 I stop using there network for Good!
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Jcob(m): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
teflonjake:

May this mark the beginning of ten fold better things in your life in Jesus name.

Amen sir
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Dalek(m): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
bjhaid:
Are you new to lagos?, Glo HQ is better than this.

don't mind the OP jare, very ugly thing.
let home go to VI and see better HQ of companies. Glo is way better, UBA's is bae and day. Diamond HQ mehn. Nestoil nko, Civic Towers ooo. KMPG oooo. dey are not shouting

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan / Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know / Unlock Your Huawei E303 Modem And Other Modem For Free Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.