Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) (65023 Views)

Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos / 8 Phone Accessories You Just Can’t Do Without In Nigeria (photos) / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Bibi294(f): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
Achievement I don die grin grin grin
...what's funny? hBD tho
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by manci(m): 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
;DGod bless South Africans our developers masters

2 Likes

Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
MrMcJay:
Picture 1 is Golden Plaza in Falomo in Ikoyi.
Picture 3 is in Victoria Island off Akin Adesola.
The other 2 pictures aren't MTN headquarters.

FYI, Golden Plaza doesn't belong to MTN, they are tenants there. MTN is such an irresponsible company that 16 years, 5 months and 7 days after it came into Nigeria, the headquarters is still in a rented Plaza.

MTN comes into Nigeria, makes billions of dollars here, moves it out of Nigeria through Stanbic and our National Assembly lawmakers are afraid of clamping down on this economic robbery.

The problem is that when MTN hires sound lawyers to defend them, is it people in the National Assembly like Dino Melaye that would reply MTN? Dino that can't even write a single paragraph without falling into grammatical epilepsy.

Is there any law mandating an investor to won property in her host country?
Rent or lease, they re paying and it serves as an operational headquarters.

Talking about moving there billions to there home country, is there also any law against that?

MTN has in several ways given back to Nigerians and have in no way contracted the laws that governs Nigeria.

Look at it from an investors view.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
rajiraymond:
So, MTN has relocated it's headquarters from Portharcout to Lagos. It's unbelievable.

Have you eaten today?

2 Likes

Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
dennisworld1:
So na d office wen dem dey dupe us be dis. Lets burn it

Not the MTN offices in Lagos. You may go & burn their offices in your region. When your brothers misbehave in SA & are dealt with by Police you now want to create nuisance in Lagos, no way. People using wrong data to obtain passports should be monitored by immigration. You find them more in SA & UK.

1 Like

Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
Somehow nah! It shouldn't be an achievement. Yeye niyen... Thanks a bunch for celebrating me
Bibi294:
...what's funny? hBD tho

Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by wristbangle: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
MrMcJay:
Picture 1 is Golden Plaza in Falomo in Ikoyi.

FYI, Golden Plaza doesn't belong to MTN, they are tenants there. MTN is such an irresponsible company that 16 years, 5 months and 7 days after it came into Nigeria, the headquarters is still in a rented Plaza.

MTN comes into Nigeria, makes billions of dollars here, moves it out of Nigeria through Stanbic and our National Assembly lawmakers are afraid of clamping down on this economic robbery.

The problem is that when MTN hires sound lawyers to defend them, is it people in the National Assembly like Dino Melaye that would reply MTN? Dino that can't even write a single paragraph without falling into grammatical epilepsy.

Well said. Unfortunately to kill their patronage, glo ain't doing enough to compete with them. Glo did it to their exorbitant call rate where mtn charge on per mins basis by cutting it to per seconds billing rate. Glo should tabilise their data network. Tired of patronising the useless Money Taking Network
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dalek:

don't mind the OP jare, very ugly thing.
let home go to VI and see better HQ of companies. Glo is way better, UBA's is bae and day. Diamond HQ mehn. Nestoil nko, Civic Towers ooo. KMPG oooo. dey are not shouting
yeah!!!
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by mrdipye(m): 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
what next
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Tomchiz: 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
not my concern!!!
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Sall(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
Jcob:
It's opposite the Falomo bridge....Ikoyi.

After spending 10 years on Nairaland this my first to Comment. Dedicated to all the females on Nairaland.we love you.

Nine years you mean to say.
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
FlyboyZee:

Why the National Assembly and not the Executive. Is it the duty of the Legislature to clamp down on them or the Executive. Last I remembered SDM isn't the Chairman of NCC, FIRS, EFCC, ICPC, etc.

My friend you need to be educated about which arm of Government is responsible for what before shooting your mouth off...

Dino Melaye isn't the chairman of the NCC but he could jump in to block the nomination of Gbajabiamila as National Lotteries Commission Boss. Is he the Chairman if the Federal Character Commission? I guess you've never heard of oversight functions by legislators.

Telecoms, Company Income Taxes are under the Exclusive list for the FG to legislate on. Besides, the legislature has oversight functions over matters as this. That was why the NASS jumped in when NCC hammered Mtn.
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
They own the building or is rented?
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Basic123: 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
Irresponsible south african company milking Nigerians!
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Basic123: 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
purplekayc:
They own the building or is rented?
The stupid company rented it instead of building a befitting edifice.
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by alrahmanonline(m): 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
MTN doesn't trust Nigeria, they thought we are like them, that's why they keep renting apartments up and down..
Check my signature, you will thank me later
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
Basic123:

The stupid company rented it instead of building a befitting edifice.
I hope the owner of the building charged them very well
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Basic123: 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
rajiraymond:
So, MTN has relocated it's headquarters from Portharcout to Lagos. It's unbelievable.
Was it use to be in PH?
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
Jcob:
It's opposite the Falomo bridge....Ikoyi.

After spending 10 years on Nairaland this my first to Comment. Dedicated to all the females on Nairaland.we love you.

Na pple like you won run nairaland down$
Assuming we all be like u, seun 4 look dis

Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
We have seen it, they should stop sending us caller tune and unwarranted message we did not request for pls.
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
Its very sad to note that MTN dont have a permanent headquarter in Nigeria! Very sad.
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by peacemara54(m): 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
check my signature
Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
[quote author=MrMcJay post=61662420]Picture 1 is Golden Plaza in Falomo in Ikoyi.

ONLY 16 YEARS GUY; WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING

SHELL HAS BEEN IN NIGERIA OVER 50 YEARS CAN YOU NAME ANY ONE SINGLE LAND THAT THEY OWN

2 Likes

Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by SuperHigh(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
God willing, I will have the privilege to work here someday. I have applied for MTN jobs for over 20times
And that day is no longer faraway

Say amen if u believe my dream

2 Likes

Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by BoundToSucces(m): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
nickxtra:
We should go and burn it down?
No, is for you to receive sense! keep exposing yourself Negatively. this world is not yours neither is it mine. be humble child of the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Mak4web(m): 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
Okay

1 Like

Re: MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by ElRapido: 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
AT&T branch office beat this ones headquarter grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan / Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know / Unlock Your Huawei E303 Modem And Other Modem For Free Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.