Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young (49980 Views)

Seven Foods To Avoid During Ramadan / Seven Foods That Are Bad For Your Sperm Health / 5 Health Benefits Of Moringa Powder Make You Forever Young (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by fowlyansh181(m): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ewagoyin nko?

1 Like

Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by Yewandequeen(f): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
grin
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
InsanePsycho:
Land for sale smiley
how much?
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
lazygal:

Sweet ,you fit make your yoghurt ..almond usually I wait for .y pals travelling then ask them to buy itsxway cheaper ..I get it often due to those frequenting dubai

Making yoghurt? Where the time na?

I want to start eating broccolis and cauliflower, we don't try out other exotic vegetables in this part of the world, make I taste as e be.

1 Like

Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by twinsluv: 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
wetin be food to make u fine again lipsrsealed

just find me garri mixed with kulikuli

or find me gbere grin
coolife man sighted oo grin
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
nothing will keep you younger than akpu and ofe okazi soup. It boost libido, it helps fight infection and many more. Unlike ewedu soup. People who eat too much ewedu soup have been known to have shorter life span. You life span becomes shorter when you eat it with amala.
Nnammm are u okay? why are u so tribalized to the point of stupidity?

3 Likes

Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by Lagos2Camp: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
Okk
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
twinsluv:
coolife man sighted oo grin

yoloba mqn spotted
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by danjaD(m): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
inkboy:
Toto dey hungry me

Toto dey hungry me

Toto dey hungry me

I need sum Slymi juiccy puccy to put my big erect hard dikk smiley

smiley wink cheesy grin cool
. shocked pervert

1 Like

Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by jamislaw(m): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
nothing will keep you younger than akpu and ofe okazi soup. It boost libido, it helps fight infection and many more. Unlike ewedu soup. People who eat too much ewedu soup have been known to have shorter life span. You life span becomes shorter when you eat it with amala.
I can't help but to laugh my ass off, what of we that eat TUWO da MIYA KUKA?
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by tbanj07(m): 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
Young kor, yung ni...if una like make una stay on diff diets just to keep young...na die una go still end up dying so what's the point of denying myself some better meal cos no be every body sef go reach old age...u don't know when it's your turn, enjoy while you can and appreciate the simplest things too

1 Like

Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by efemty001: 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
kerr9:
Ftc

your own ftc means federal technical college not first to comment
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by lazygal: 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
kennygee:

Making yoghurt? Where the time na?

I want to start eating broccolis and cauliflower, we don't try out other exotic vegetables in this part of the world, make I taste as e be.

Honestly do u know a lot these diseases ehn,a good diet can prevent ...eating fig alone is veryvgood for digestive system..I need to have an orchard ..if you seey lemon tree honestly u go shock.y lemons are sooo big even theangoes sef look as ic they were induced so big !
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by ubani87: 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
mazi ngwa
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by Martin0(m): 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
kerr9:
Ftc
Beta wife for lucky men wey dey see welacheesycheesycheesy Oya come make we go watch match ooo
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by Benekruku(m): 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
No Amala, goat meat, cow tail, fresh fish, ......

Sigh....

List incomplete
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by zicoraads: 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
Every weekend, my rest is never complete without a blend of good yoghurt and bananas. And plenty boiled eggs. I sometimes eat close to ten before Monday grin
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
lazygal:

Honestly do u know a lot these diseases ehn,a good diet can prevent ...eating fig alone is veryvgood for digestive system..I need to have an orchard ..if you seey lemon tree honestly u go shock.y lemons are sooo big even theangoes sef look as ic they were induced so big !

I've seen a lemon tree, there are several around my house.
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by saintgoogle(m): 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
Your foolishness is hereditary

3 Likes

Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by fujirice: 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
My grandma has been feeding on fufu and better Ofe Nsala since she was old enough to swallow. She`s 109 now, and men still ask her out.

All those ones you listed are not for Nigerians.
Picture of your grandma or you are lieing. grin
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
saintgoogle:
Your foolishness is hereditary
Chai
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by vroy(m): 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
what of pounded yam with efo riro
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by IamShiningStar(f): 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
michaelo2:
Someday you are going to grow old, but can you still stay young and beautiful? The truth is you can't really stop the ageing process, you can put the the signs of ageing on hold by starting good lifestyle habits.

It is not about taking good care of your skin but also paying attention to your diet. It is true - you are everything you eat. How you appear outward has a lot to do with how your within feels like.

The health rule is - eat right for young and ageless beauty. Here are the seven perfect beauty foods for women.

1. Avocado: "Intrestingly your body can produce all the fats it needs for healthy skin but for two essential fatty acids, Linoleic Acid (LA) and Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA).

And these two are like the major leaders to helping you build strong cell walls for youthful and well-nourished skin.

Avocados contain much of essential fatty acids Omega-3 and monounsaturated fats.
They are natural wrinkle softeners and beautifies your skin from within," says Macrobiotic Nutritionist Shilpa Arora.

2. Eggs: Foremost Nutritionist Shilpa Arora also suggests that 98% of your hair, skin and nails are made of structural proteins.

Therefore ample protein intake can help aid your reduction of visible signs of ageing whereas deficiencies can result in full blown out pre-mature ageing and even droopy facial muscles.

Eggs are one of the perfect sources of high quality ample proteins.

3. Green vegetables: Tasty green vegetables like spinach, mustard and fenugreek are packed with antioxidants, polyphenols and chlorophyll.

They aid your body system in building cell membranes and preserving collagen that gives you soft, smooth and fresh skin.

4.Watermelon: This tropical fruit contains lots of Vitamin C, lycopene and potassium which aids you in regulating the balance of water and nutrients in your skin cells.

5. Yogurt: Not only is it sweet, it helps in keeping your skin cells healthy. It is a great source of calcium and helps your skin cells replenish and rebuild easily.

Yogurt can also be applied on your skin surface. The lactic acid present in it helps to dissolve your dead skin cells.

6. Almonds: These red tasty nuts are rich in Vitamin E which works as an antioxidant and thus aids you in reducing wrinkles and keeps your skin looking young all time.

7. Lemon: You just can't get enough of these fruits, we all love it. It provides you with Vitamin C which is the best way to keep your skin looking youthful and glowing.

Drink a glass of lime water made with the juice of two lemons every day to get your minimum daily dose.

Do give yourself a treat to these wonderful foods to keep your skin smooth, fresh and beautiful.

Aside this, always remember to drink a lot of water that can flush out toxins from your body which may block your skin pores.

http://www.healththismoment.com/2017/10/seven-foods-that-keeps-you-forever-young.html?m=1

OK
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by melejo(m): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
inkboy:
Toto dey hungry me

Toto dey hungry me

Toto dey hungry me

You do not belong here. Go to children section
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by Pedrocross4568(m): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
inkboy:
Toto dey hungry me

Toto dey hungry me

Toto dey hungry me

U need Jesus my friend
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by Bruno3000(m): 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
inkboy:
Toto dey hungry me
Toto dey hungry me
Toto dey hungry me

Go n marry. Then fckk everyday.
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by Bruno3000(m): 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
inkboy:
Toto dey hungry me
Toto dey hungry me
Toto dey hungry me

Go n marry. Then fckk everyday.
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by kentochi(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
michaelo2:
Someday you are going to grow old, but can you still stay young and beautiful? The truth is you can't really stop the ageing process, you can put the the signs of ageing on hold by starting good lifestyle habits.

It is not about taking good care of your skin but also paying attention to your diet. It is true - you are everything you eat. How you appear outward has a lot to do with how your within feels like.

The health rule is - eat right for young and ageless beauty. Here are the seven perfect beauty foods for women.

1. Avocado: "Intrestingly your body can produce all the fats it needs for healthy skin but for two essential fatty acids, Linoleic Acid (LA) and Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA).

And these two are like the major leaders to helping you build strong cell walls for youthful and well-nourished skin.

Avocados contain much of essential fatty acids Omega-3 and monounsaturated fats.
They are natural wrinkle softeners and beautifies your skin from within," says Macrobiotic Nutritionist Shilpa Arora.

2. Eggs: Foremost Nutritionist Shilpa Arora also suggests that 98% of your hair, skin and nails are made of structural proteins.

Therefore ample protein intake can help aid your reduction of visible signs of ageing whereas deficiencies can result in full blown out pre-mature ageing and even droopy facial muscles.

Eggs are one of the perfect sources of high quality ample proteins.

3. Green vegetables: Tasty green vegetables like spinach, mustard and fenugreek are packed with antioxidants, polyphenols and chlorophyll.

They aid your body system in building cell membranes and preserving collagen that gives you soft, smooth and fresh skin.

4.Watermelon: This tropical fruit contains lots of Vitamin C, lycopene and potassium which aids you in regulating the balance of water and nutrients in your skin cells.

5. Yogurt: Not only is it sweet, it helps in keeping your skin cells healthy. It is a great source of calcium and helps your skin cells replenish and rebuild easily.

Yogurt can also be applied on your skin surface. The lactic acid present in it helps to dissolve your dead skin cells.

6. Almonds: These red tasty nuts are rich in Vitamin E which works as an antioxidant and thus aids you in reducing wrinkles and keeps your skin looking young all time.

7. Lemon: You just can't get enough of these fruits, we all love it. It provides you with Vitamin C which is the best way to keep your skin looking youthful and glowing.

Drink a glass of lime water made with the juice of two lemons every day to get your minimum daily dose.

Do give yourself a treat to these wonderful foods to keep your skin smooth, fresh and beautiful.

Aside this, always remember to drink a lot of water that can flush out toxins from your body which may block your skin pores.

http://www.healththismoment.com/2017/10/seven-foods-that-keeps-you-forever-young.html?m=1

good
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by sfinkzslot(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

sfinkzslot:
haba this is racist in all intent, go and become bornagain, give your life to christ
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by Spidermon: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

You have cerebral malaria. I recommend Coartem

1 Like

Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by Nostradamu(m): 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
My grandma has been feeding on fufu and better Ofe Nsala since she was old enough to swallow. She`s 109 now, and men still ask her out.

All those ones you listed are not for Nigerians.

grin grin grin grin grin

Yeye!
Re: Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young by lazygal: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
kennygee:

I've seen a lemon tree, there are several around my house.

Madam ,can't I talk about my own again ..did I say jolemon tree around ..but mine has really big lemons .atleast be happy for me naa grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) / Using Bleaching Cream To Improve Your Appearance / Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.