Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) (75353 Views)

Osinbajo Asks Nigerians To Cry To God For Help As Adeboye Supports RUGA Suspensi / Moghalu Attacks Osinbajo, Asks Nigerians To Reject Tribalism / BREAKING: Osinbajo Asks National Assembly To Re-allocate N135bn In 2017 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Olalan(m): 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lucky her if he gives his aides to work on it. And to those saying its unfair let's face the truth all over the world some people get jobs not strictly based on merit but by luck.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by thunderbabs: 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
TheHistorian:
Please...Shall we stop promoting "mediocrity" in the flawed perception of "luck"?

What exactly has this lady done to warrant her submission of CV to the Vice President.Did She present a wonderful speech during the VP's stay? Was it her mode of dressing?

I think it is time we changed how we reason in Nigeria!

Oga, dz ur story is mindless.....If you have not experienced divine favour before, ask God for one....when things work out for smone in an unfathomable manner......

When u r favoured, protocols will lean back

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
chloride6:

Haba...he only asked for her CV. He wants to jot something down grin grin grin grin

The VP can get you any job in west Africa
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by jadeninalegwu: 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
It's a good thing to be noticed

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
What did she did to the VP? Aunty Dolapo must hear this.

I hope not what I'm thinking.
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by kitaatita: 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
madridguy:
Luck fall on her.
Hope my comment here on NL will one day attract Sai Baba and baba will ask Madam Kemi to credit my first bank account with 30 billion naira tongue
You want money without working for it. Meanwhile the VP aked the lady for her CV. I hope she made good grade
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Divay22(f): 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
TheHistorian:
Please...Shall we stop promoting "mediocrity" in the flawed perception of "luck"?

What exactly has this lady done to warrant her submission of CV to the Vice President.Did She present a wonderful speech during the VP's stay? Was it her mode of dressing?

When it's time for favour to meet you, you won't be qualified..
Not her mood of dressing, but it was divine favour...
We pray for our destiny helpers Every now and then, you just don't know who it might be.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Silvermoney: 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
If it was a male, I bet the security guys wouldn't let him get close enough to catch the VP's attention.

Women benefit more from these kinds of things, free favours and all that. That's why I laugh whenever I hear some of them clamouring for gender equality. If they experience real gender equality even for one day, they wouldn't be able to cope with it.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Aminat508(f): 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
madridguy:
Luck fall on her.
Hope my comment here on NL will one day attract Sai Baba and baba will ask Madam Kemi to credit my first bank account with 30 billion naira tongue
grin bae
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
Text your account number asap
Aminat508:
grin bae
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
APC don hear dis young copper prayers oo
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
APC don hear dis young corper prayers oo
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by SuperSuave(m): 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
this story is so incomplete angry
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
Luck fall on her
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
Deo1986:
Hey what happen to ''rejoiceing with those who rejoice''? its her luck bro. Dont be jealous at least be glad that one person is off the job market at least.

Off job market? All he did was ask for the CV. That doesn’t mean he’s actually gonna do something with it. All she can do is just hope for the best.
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Malawian(m): 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
someone that is doing NYSC, what and what will be in her CV, that is if she has one already. provide jobs Biko.
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
TheHistorian:

All he did was ask for the CV. That doesn’t mean he’s actually gonna do something with it. All she can do is just hope for the best.
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by decatalyst(m): 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
handsomeclouds:
Hope your punna won't suffer it

Where your brain waka go on a Sunday evening is what I can't figure out.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Dzes: 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Willie2015: 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
Remisol:

All he did was ask for the CV. That doesn’t mean he’s actually gonna do something with it. All she can do is just hope for the best.

When the Vice President ask for your CV, you don't have to be an oracle to know that this is favor.

Being successful in life is decided by chance, by being at the right place at the right time.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by mechanics(m): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
wow, moment of Joy.
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by robotix: 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
TheHistorian:

lol. You are on a long thing o. Nigeria is irredeemable
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Aminat508(f): 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Text your account number asap
Henhen for real?
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by ourchoice(m): 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
Enough of recycled old politicians to continue to ruin our future as Nigerian youths.

It is the corper's right to be employed after studying for years and serving her fatherland for another year.

We Nigerian youths are becoming so comfortable with mediocre and enjoying the meagre these old politicians dash us out of our collective Commonwealth they stole in the name of leadership.

Enough is enough! Join Nigeria Youth Revolution Party now and let's surprise these old politicians come 2019 by electing young, visionary Nigerians into key leadership positions to help us chart a new course for Nigeria. Yes we can do it.

Check us out here and indicate your interest to be a member of the revolution party!

Join here>>>https://www.nairaland.com/4131364/youth-revolution-party-nigeria-join

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by deafeyez: 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
TheHistorian:

Maybe you should believe in favour and luck.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by tk4rd: 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
I like Osinbajo more than whatever feelings I have for Buhari..
Osinbajo is closer to the people..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by osazsky(m): 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
what of sarki that has been a buhari die hard fan, buhari u are wicked ,u couldn't ask of Sarkis CV who has been jobless for how many years, buhari it will never b well with u amen hala my mum osibanjo
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Modelqwen(f): 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
TheHistorian:

shocked

Ur head dey there jare.
Sincerely i was reading through to see what she did particularly.
No bad belle o but...... hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by mhisterdreezy(m): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
luck fall on me

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Codes151(m): 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
Just wondering if a Corper of the opposite sex would have received the same attention and gift!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
Deo1986:
Hey what happen to ''rejoiceing with those who rejoice''? its her luck bro. Dont be jealous at least be glad that one person is off the job market at least.
Shut the fvcking hell up. Idiots like you are the reason why our society is fvcked.

So speaking the truth now makes him a "jealous hater"? Do you know his achievements in life? You're very senseless.
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Donkay82: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
TheHistorian:

witch craft does not mean those who fly at night,its those who feel very bitter at other peoples progress

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk / Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) / Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.