Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) (75347 Views)

Osinbajo Asks Nigerians To Cry To God For Help As Adeboye Supports RUGA Suspensi / Moghalu Attacks Osinbajo, Asks Nigerians To Reject Tribalism / BREAKING: Osinbajo Asks National Assembly To Re-allocate N135bn In 2017 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
luck fall on me
Amen

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
thunderbabs:

Oga, dz ur story is mindless.....If you have not experienced divine favour before, ask God for one....when things work out for smone in an unfathomable manner......

When u r favoured, protocols will lean back
Jesus Christ. Nigeria is a hopeless country that can never succeed.
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Rajosh(m): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
TheHistorian:
Please...Shall we stop promoting "mediocrity" in the flawed perception of "luck"?

What exactly has this lady done to warrant her submission of CV to the Vice President.Did She present a wonderful speech during the VP's stay? Was it her mode of dressing?

I think it is time we changed how we reason in Nigeria!
My brother it is called "Grace". When it happens, even devil will be surprised. You don't have to do anything for God's Grace to fall on you.
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by angelo5uk(m): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
andreweb:
Mugabe will not kill person with laugh:I have died many times. I have actually beaten Jesus Christ because he only died once.

What's up with all these Mugabe jokes in your every post .... Seriously they are dry
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by gare2510(m): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
I just hope the grade will not be i waka pass university, another thing is don't consider yourself unworthy of favour, next time I will even have the CV in my bag no need to go come first.
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by aribisala0(m): 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
kennygee:
Divine favour.
Really

Or capricious misuse of public office.

Do we want a society run on divine favour or on due process and merit.

Divine favour should work for winning the lottery. Due process and competition for jobs paid for by the tax payer.

We cannot always blame our leaders though. When we have a superstitious populace what can we expect.
Apple and Microsoft would not be where they are if they went around employing people like that
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Richardpossible: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
andreweb:
Mugabe will not kill person with laugh:I have died many times. I have actually beaten Jesus Christ because he only died once.
cheesy
andreweb:
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
decatalyst:

Where your brain waka go on a Sunday evening is what I can't figure out.
Same as yours.... Why havent u figured it out...
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by aribisala0(m): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
Rajosh:
My brother it is called "Grace". When it happens, even devil will be surprised. You don't have to do anything for God's Grace to fall on you.
That is a completely superstitious mentality. No sane and civilized society operates like that . Dangote is free to run his company like that but not government

What is sad is we do not have the thinking or culture to question this behaviour. That is why they can share jobs to their families at night.Is that grace too?

For every such public display there are dozens of jobs for the nephews and nieces of Lai Mohammeds and Abba Kyari. In fact those ones may not even have a CV!!

We need to understand the importance of merit ,due process.

The fact is there is a law. Where is Gani Fawehinmi?

Certainly this kind of appointment if she gets it will be unlawful in civilized places unless he is going to give her a political appointment.

Civil service appointments should be advertized ,shortlisted and interviewed.

When we think like that we might as well give up.

Why not think about grace for the WHOLE COUNTRY so we have a better country instead of this narrow selfish and personal perspective on so called grace.

So the millions of jobless people are jobless because they don't have grace or because the country is badly run?

From your perspective God's grace is very far from Nigeria as a country

Religion makes us robots without thinking or reflective capacity

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by madridguy(m): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
Kemi Adeosun tongue

jliusadura:
You mean Madam Kemi Olunloyo?
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by madridguy(m): 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
Evening honey tongue

Aminat508:
grin bae
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Otunla236: 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
Congratulation and i believe that my GOD is still working over my life also in JESUS mighty name...Amen!!!
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Why evils?
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by feranmiajana: 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
Favour is at work
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by gawu1: 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This kind of unfair distribution of jobs should be discouraged in a society that's has a lot of unemployed people like ours ..
I am surprised that you didn't call it lie but chosed to be jealous today. If I were you I would be happy for her and pray my own luck comes quick and more lucrative.
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Why evils?
I'm fed up with my compatriots, seriously. grin
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
TheHistorian:
Please...Shall we stop promoting "mediocrity" in the flawed perception of "luck"?

What exactly has this lady done to warrant her submission of CV to the Vice President.Did She present a wonderful speech during the VP's stay? Was it her mode of dressing?

Ecclesiastes 9vs11. (NLT)
I have observed something else under the sun. The fastest runner doesn't always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn't always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don't always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by AlanSugar(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
TheHistorian:

So to you luck doesn't exist or you just don't believe in it? What if the VP had it in mind to touch a life that day, must everything in Life be about merit My only reservation is he hadn't "touched" a man instead, I'm sure even you'd've commended him for that.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by aribisala0(m): 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
The problem with the GRACE and LUCK crew is they refuse to accept the bad Grace and Bad luck that is part of life then they start disturbing God up and dan.

One must accompany the other. according to that system of thinking but hypocrites only want the bad.
The issue here is simple .When Osinbajo sets up his own company he can recruit any how he likes but when it is a government job the existing rules must be followed/

That is what makes societies great: due process. Not superstition
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
I'm fed up with my compatriots, seriously. grin
Religion would be our undoing in Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by tolguy(m): 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
madridguy:
Luck fall on her.
Hope my comment here on NL will one day attract Sai Baba and baba will ask Madam Kemi to credit my first bank account with 30 billion naira tongue
grin
madridguy:
Luck fall on her.
Hope my comment here on NL will one day attract Sai Baba and baba will ask Madam Kemi to credit my first bank account with 30 billion naira tongue
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Religion would be our undoing in Nigeria.
I'm telling you. Every single one of them can see nothing here other than "Grace" and "Divine Favour".
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by livinbygrace: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
TheHistorian:

Forget this oversabi or Know it all attitude,In life the race is not for the fastest or strongest but time and chance.It happens anywhere even in the western worlds and not only in Nigeria.Pray you meet your helper in life.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by YelloweWest: 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
TheHistorian:

U are nothing but a mysoginist. If it a male who ran into luck would u be asking all these questions?
Just because she is female u want to know what qualified her to get a job A CORPER??
You even had to imply that he has alternative interest in her... shame in u.
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
I'm telling you. Every single one of them can see nothing here other than "Grace" and "Divine Favour".
I'm surprised at the trash some posters posted.See as them carry religion matter for head like gala.
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Alexus23: 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin

Perfect comment...you are so right

wtf.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by thunderbabs: 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:

You can experience favour anywhere. From Nigeria to America and stop being hard on yourself, OK? It happens and not all come on Nairaland....

So, if u hit such luck, u will turn it down coz of ur perception or what?

Don't be a hypocrite, plz
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Olumaeme: 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
2019 politricks now in full gear, from frying garri in the market to roasting corn by the road side...
If he likes let him collect that CV of my ancestors, we are voting out Buhari...
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
thunderbabs:

You can experience favour anywhere. From Nigeria to America and stop being hard on yourself, OK? It happens and not all come on Nairaland....

So, if u hit such luck, u will turn it down coz of ur perception or what?

Don't be a hypocrite, plz
Hypocrite? You must be mentally ill for putting words in my mouth and putting me in the same camp as you. I wonder what moral authority I would have to criticize the rot in the Nigerian System if I would jump at such an offer like a dog being offered a bone.

I don't need such "favours." I always say it that the vast majority of Nigerians are disgusting bastards who hate the elite not because their conduct insults their personal values and principles, but rather because they're not privileged to be in their position, since they would do EXACTLY the same thing. Nothing should trump protocols, neither "favours" nor "grace".

Stop projecting your desires onto me.
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
That's Divine Favour
Re: Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) by Jadoskii(m): 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Am I the only one that clicked on that picture thinking it will play..nd I kon dey think say na my fone get problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Names New Service Chiefs / Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results / Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.