Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,655 members, 7,823,851 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China (37332 Views)

19.63 Billion Loot: Emeka Ihedioha Sneak Into Imo State, Lobby For Clemency / $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence / Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
Opakan2:
Jonathan na bastard I swear..

How are we even sure the fool is educated.
Upon all the things wey money fit do eg. Ogoni lands cleanup and more, all the impotent man could think of is theft of such magnitude.

Such a shame

Lol can you read? The probe was initiated by Goodluck yet you call him a bastard? The money was not traced to his account. I am not surprised by people like you, you guys deserve leaders like Buhari who have no idea what they are doing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
Opakan2:

Upon all the things wey money fit do eg. Ogoni lands cleanup and more, all the impotent man could think of is theft of such magnitude.

Such a shame

Honestly, you should be ashamed of yourself. Did you read the post? See who is doubting GEJ's education meanwhile he doesn't understand simple English

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by femo122: 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
Keneking:
APC is worse than PDP
seconded

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by user147: 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
Jesos Christ!
Everybody get opinion whether they understand the topic or not. Una even read the post wey una dey comment so? Honestly, you guys (the youth) dey make me fear more for the future of this country than this our old clueless politicians.
Jesos!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
Pidgin2:

Honestly, you should be ashamed of yourself. Did you read the post?

Haha don't mind these myopic Nigerians. When I come here on Nairaland I see why Buhari fits some Nigerians because his supporters have the same IQ as him. They cannot be objective.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hello all we are an Investment Banking and M&A firm. We are also financial brokers and intermediaries and we have lenders that are offering quick loans against stocks.
These are loans against publicly traded securities. Both corporate entities and individuals are eligible on any world stock exchange.

We do not charge any fees upfront.
· Entire process will take 2-3 weeks maximum
· Loan to Value (LTV) up to 80% of value of stock
· All publicly traded companies in the world are eligible
· The shares are kept in custodian account at your local custodian institution or brokerage house
· The shares are never short traded, sold, transferred or traded
· The shares remain in the name of company or client in local custodian bank
· Minimum loan amount of $500K, no maximum
· Non-recourse loans, no corporate or personal guarantee required
· Owner of record continues to earn dividends
· Only requirement is that the shares must have some level of liquidity, be in electronic form and
unrestricted.
Please contact me for more information at +2348036267796
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by SoldierBoy1(m): 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
Wait Nigerians dey read at all?....!!!
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by SoldierBoy1(m): 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
user147:
Jesos Christ!
Everybody get opinion whether they understand the topic or not. Una even read the post wey una dey comment so? Honestly, you guys (the youth) dey make me fear more for future of this country than this our old clueless politicians.
Jesos!
I swear see comments eveywhere!!!...they just see Jonathan with 12bn$ beside start dey comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by sneak3(m): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nairalanders be jumping to conclusions without reading a post. I can't find anywhere in the post where Jonathan was said to be crude oil theft rather he contracted the auditing that led to these discoveries.

Our youths are intellectually sick and lazy..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
freshyd:

Haha don't mind these myopic Nigerians. When I come here on Nairaland I see why Buhari fits some Nigerians because his supporters have the same IQ as him. They cannot be objective.

I'm afraid, it seems there's no hope for Nigeria with what I see here. How can someone not even bother to read a post he is commenting on? Smh for Nigerian youths.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by lorenzos1: 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
Eazybay:
Dumb people do not understand that GEJ hired a firm to carry out the probe grin grin grin.

NIGERIANS never read. Even Omenka

Good to see someone actually read the story.. Walahi problem Dey naija

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by CrtlAltDel: 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
nwabobo:

1.492 billion barrels of crude oil stolen? That is 678 days of Nigeria's total oil production at 2.2m barrels a day. I know Zombies are incapable of critical reasoning and they are all over this Lai generated post masturbating.

1.492 billion barrels of crude oil is almost 2 years of Nigeria's total oil production AT FULL CAPACITY guys. Learn to scrutinise and ask questions people, don't loan your brain to Alhaji Lai Mohammed.
Mr I too sabi, did you read this part… ..

A probe into stolen crude oil initiated by the Goodluck Jonathan administration has uncovered some scandalous revelations, according to investigations.

nwabobo, your hatred for this administration has made you gone blind… ..see your life, you have proved to NL that you are actually the Zombie that is incapable of critical reasoning mastubating over nothing… you fucck up big time…. See ya life… ..who is laughing at your stupidity now…. Kikikiki grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5938661_img20170618133230_jpegcf178dc4aec1c8e91538dde8ae282fdd

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by ibabz(m): 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
Opakan2:

Such a shame

You're just a stupid slowpoke. I'm so sure you didn't read the article. Please go back and read again before you comment.
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by mmsen: 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
Themind:
Up to the next 10th generation we will still be counting the loot and damage Jonathan and Patience family did to Nigeria. He will be in the same book with Abacha and IBB

Clearly you can't read.

The probe was initiated by GEJ.
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
Pidgin2:

I'm afraid, it seems there's no hope for Nigeria with what I see here. How can someone not even bother to read a post he is commenting on? Smh for Nigerian youths.

Lol I gave up in 2015, now i have adopted the sit down and look approach.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by peekay007: 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
U sabi read so..... Go back to the article and read again
Opakan2:

Such a shame
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by rhoci(m): 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
A probe into stolen crude oil initiated by the Goodluck Jonathan administration has uncovered some scandalous revelations, according to investigations.

Who initiated the probe?
Dr Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Lotechi(m): 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
do we even read at all? the above suggests that Jonathan was actually the person who initiated the probe into the mischievous oil deals....I am not a fan of any political party as I see all of them as thieves and "financial rapist".
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by positivetaught: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
Just look at pure hatred,instead of praising Johnathan for attempting to get to the root of the rot in the oil sector, the story was presented in a deliberate manner to make Johnathan appear corrupt when actually the probe was initiated by him!,hypocrisy,propaganda n blatant lies are what will eventually destroy the APC,Johnathan has since moved on,APC should just stop making a fool of themselves n think of better ways to salvage their fast declining credibility before the citizens answer their own call n stone them,after all they have been in power for over two years with nothing to show for it.
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by 2lateBiafra: 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
JONATHAN, we go swear for u WALAI

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Agentsmith002: 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
GeeString:

Team Atiku2019 really?

Even the keke marwa association chairman in his village doesn't know who omenka is.

He is just a jobless chest beating e-warrior keeping himself occupied on NL to distract his mind from suicide.
. savage!!!

Cc:bloodykiller,omenka
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by jayson87: 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nigeria's daily crude oil production is about ~2.2mmbbls

How many belongs to Nigeria?
How many barrels get sold a day?
In the last 8 years how many times did Nigeria maintain a daily crude production of 2mmbbls

Rhetorical questions to stupid fellows who believe anything they read and see in the internet. A journalist will just go and concept and haphazard report and stupid ideiots of commoners will go on killing themselves about it.
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by castrol180(m): 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ole
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by omenka(m): 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Eazybay:
Dumb people do not understand that GEJ hired a firm to carry out the probe grin grin grin.

What part of what I wrote suggests I didn't read the OP before commenting

Some of you simply find it impossible to comment without mentioning "Omenka".
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by christinme224(m): 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
They dont read and understand ,
quote author=Eazybay post=61668227]Dumb people do not understand that GEJ hired a firm to carry out the probe grin grin grin.

NIGERIANS never read. Even Omenka[/quote]
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by jayson87: 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
US does not buy stolen crude. This story is false and Dead on Arrival
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by ElsonMorali: 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
IgboticGirl:
grin. See how afonjas are doing fuckery over this post but they will remain deaf wen kachikwu raised alarm that 25b is missing

Afonja who do una this thing

I will say this and I will keep saying SE/SS should live this people alone and forget that stupid southern unity of their's........Afonjas should just b on there own mbok

I hate wetin I dey like

Idiotic girl or na igbotic warever, when Lamido Sanusi discovered $20million missing from the central bank of Nigeria during Jonathan's era, where were you?
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by phreakabit(m): 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Opakan2:

Such a shame

Read the article again. This time slooooowly. . .
Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by phreakabit(m): 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Eazybay:

No surprises as regards Almajiris. . . They don't know what books are.
They consider them tissue paper.
Afonja own be say, education is dying in the SW, hence the comprehension impediment. it could also possibly be just an inability to read.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Daboomb: 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Opakan2:

Such a shame

Jonathan is our Blodder and therefore free to steal our wealth, nor be so IPOB people talk am? grin grin

The Clueless thief could not even use part of it to fund the fed. Govt counterpart funding of the Niger Bridge, for the 7years he was there!
Buhari just released $2Billiuon for that counterpart funding a few days ago.

#2ndNigerBridge loading....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Daboomb: 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
Eazybay:

phreakabit:

No surprises as regards Almajiris. . . They don't know what books are.
They consider them tissue paper.
Afonja own be say, education is dying in the SW, hence the comprehension impediment. it could also possibly be just an inability to read.

You Igbos lack wisdom hence take things at "face-value" or maybe you are just programmed to be mental vegetables. shocked shocked

....and what did Jonathan do about the REPORT Generated on the Probe in all his years as President?

He hid it under the Carpet, like the did the Confab Report. angry angry

Buhari just unearthed and uproot everything out now. undecided undecided

Jonathan is a very deceptive Crook
He is biting you and blowing cool air on the wound
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China by Niceguy123: 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
Eazybay:

Nna I was wondering if I was the only person that saw that line.

Nwanee APC na correct, confirm , approved idiots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics / Buahari Sacks Aide, Okoi Obono-obla, Seals SPIP Office / NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.