Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Young Girls Must Learn To Fly Without Perching. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Girls Must Learn To Fly Without Perching. (669 Views)

After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Girls Must Learn To Fly Without Perching. by hollamanng(m): 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
You might already know that guys use their friends to make a girl fall. They script up acts to help him prove his love to you. The popular one is when the guy asking you out hands the phone to his friends, or when you meet the friends for the first time; you begin to hear stuffs like "so, you are the one driving this guy crazy everyday. He can't stop talking about you. What did you do to him?" Bla bla.

If you scale through that like a bag of bullshit that it is, he will play the meet my siblings card. He will ask you to say hi to his brothers or sisters or even let you meet them. You will of course hear stuffs like, our wife, what are you guys waiting for. You are the best person we have ever seen with him. Bla bla.

If you haven't fallen stupidly and completely into his arms by now, then he will have no choice but to activate the "meet my parents" card. Lol...you can't say no to African moms even when you really want to. Not after she has called you "My daughter" and has given you a moral laden story of how she met his father. Bla bla.

We all know the truth in these. Guys are taking this dating games to another level. I heard this one guy in Abuja gave his Iphone7 to this beautiful lady he just met so she could receive his call on it because the lady was hesitating to give out her number. Smooth guy.
The girl smiled, took the phone and said thank you. She got home, threw the sim away and never heard from the guy again. �

A bird called Eneke, in a popular Igbo folklore once said "Since men has learnt to shoot without missing, I too, Eneke, has learnt to fly without perching."_

One would ask... These tricks are expensive, stressfull, stupid and unnecessary and why would guys go through all that just to date a girl? But the right question is. Do all the guys who apply this stressfull, tactful, expensive and unnecessary means want a serious relationship?
Answer is NO. Unfortunately, more than half are just having fun.
I advise ladies to be like Eneke the bird. To fly without perching.
#copied

1 Like

Re: Young Girls Must Learn To Fly Without Perching. by Oyebee91(m): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
Got nothing to say

2 Likes

Re: Young Girls Must Learn To Fly Without Perching. by sinaj(f): 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
Issorite sad

1 Like

Re: Young Girls Must Learn To Fly Without Perching. by amokeme(f): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Do boy still play this trick?

1 Like

Re: Young Girls Must Learn To Fly Without Perching. by Slayer2: 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
amokeme:
Do boy still play this trick?

This girl you fine fa, where are you from? grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Hearts / Rape Case / Which Is Better: A Degree In Earthing A Pussy Or Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.