Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) (6312 Views)

Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? / "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) by kyber(m): 7:26am On May 06, 2023
After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful To One Woman,Everybody Must Collect

5 Likes

Re: After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) by Baronthecelebri: 1:15pm On May 06, 2023
Hahahahah
Re: After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) by Jesterinjay: 4:05pm On May 06, 2023
grin grin I can only imagine
Re: After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) by Rokiat(f): 4:14pm On May 06, 2023
What is that compare to what women go through with child birth and pregnancy .

6 Likes

Re: After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:24pm On May 06, 2023
Lol.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) by Foodqueen(f): 6:26pm On May 06, 2023
Really

Av you been in a labour room before
Re: After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) by marlow1962(m): 7:27pm On May 06, 2023
Normally
Re: After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) by kyber(m): 7:34pm On May 06, 2023
Foodqueen:
Really

Av you been in a labour room before

Have you been cut with a blade before?

2 Likes

Re: After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) by ItisWell22(f): 8:22pm On May 06, 2023
kyber:

Have you been cut with a blade before?

You compare been cut with a blade when the sensory pathways are not fully matured, to pain of severe dysmenorrhea?

Hope you know some women get “cut during delivery” (episiotomy) and some unintentional (tears) during delivery too?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) by ednut1(m): 11:04pm On May 06, 2023
Senseless thread. How does circumcision relate to cheating

1 Like

Re: After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) by Streetmovement(m): 11:20pm On May 06, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This is funny 🤣🤣
Re: After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) by kyber(m): 11:31pm On May 06, 2023
ItisWell22:

You compare been cut with a blade when the sensory pathways are not fully matured, to pain of severe dysmenorrhea?

Hope you know some women get “cut during delivery” (episiotomy) and some unintentional (tears) during delivery too?

Do you remember the pains you pass through during child birth?

That’s why made the woman to forget the pains she passed through during child birth

Unless no woman would want to go into labor the second time after remembering the pains that comes it .

Or do you shook your hands in fire fir the second time after being burnt ?

1 Like

Re: After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) by CivilianJTF(m): 1:11am On May 07, 2023
Rokiat:

Atleast you go collect first... abi no be who collect fey get belle?
Re: After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) by 1Sharon(f): 6:59am On May 07, 2023
Are you telling me you remember your own circumcision?
Re: After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) by kyber(m): 8:19am On May 07, 2023
1Sharon:
Are you telling me you remember your own circumcision?

No but I saw my junior brothers own
Re: After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) by ImpregnaTor(m): 3:20pm On May 07, 2023
Rokiat:
I doubt if child birth is that painful; it's just grossly exaggerated by weak females grin

1 Like

Re: After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) by kyber(m): 3:38pm On May 07, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
I doubt if child birth is that painful; it's just grossly exaggerated by weak females grin

Let dem kniw
Re: After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) by 1Sharon(f): 5:47pm On May 07, 2023
kyber:

No but I saw my junior brothers own

Exactly. You don't even know what it feels like.

But argue with the patriarchy. Nothing stops you from refusing to do circumcision for your own child.
Re: After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) by 1Sharon(f): 5:49pm On May 07, 2023
ImpregnaTor:

I doubt being kicked in the balls is that painful either. It's just exaggerated by weak men.
Re: After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) by hadjipapiey(m): 6:03pm On May 07, 2023
Unchained..

One lost grin
Re: After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:06pm On May 07, 2023
lipsrsealed
No be small pains cha.....I really remembered when a childhood friend of mine was circumcised, I think he should be around 12 years old then,I could feel the pain he went through back then....Nigha was walking with his two legs apart... Funniest part was that he was a very known stubborn nigha then....So everyone who knew about his circumsicion wanted to take advantage of that by picking a fight with him but he was too wise then that he avoided all of them grin
Re: After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) by kyber(m): 6:37pm On May 07, 2023
1Sharon:

Exactly. You don't even know what it feels like.

But argue with the patriarchy. Nothing stops you from refusing to do circumcision for your own child.
I know how it feels cause I shared in the pains my brother felt cause it was a painful sight 😒
Re: After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) by kyber(m): 6:38pm On May 07, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
No be small pains cha.....I really remembered when a childhood friend of mine was circumcised, I think he should be around 12 years old then,I could feel the pain he went through back then....Nigha was walking with his two legs apart... Funniest part was that he was a very known stubborn nigha then....So everyone who knew about his circumsicion wanted to take advantage of that by picking a fight with him but he was too wise then that he avoided all of them grin

Lol
Re: After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) by kyber(m): 6:39pm On May 07, 2023
1Sharon:

I doubt being kicked in the balls is that painful either. It's just exaggerated by weak men.

Have you ever been punched on the breast ?😂
Re: After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) by 1Sharon(f): 8:07pm On May 07, 2023
kyber:

I know how it feels cause I shared in the pains my brother felt cause it was a painful sight 😒

And I know how it feels, because I shared in the labour pain with all my sisters, a pitiful sight 😒
Re: After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:56pm On May 07, 2023
Rokiat:

there's nothing compares to the pain of child delivery
is like they dun serve the Op hot breakfast that's why he dey vex

1 Like

Re: After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) by kyber(m): 10:31pm On May 07, 2023
1Sharon:

And I know how it feels, because I shared in the labour pain with all my sisters, a pitiful sight 😒

😒
Re: After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) by socialmedia012: 5:46am On Jun 21, 2023
I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! supplements that boost testosterone naturally
Re: After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) by kyber(m): 7:18am On Jun 21, 2023
socialmedia012:
I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! supplements that boost testosterone naturally
🙄

(1) (Reply)

Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. / Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! / A Real King Only Bows To His Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.