Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home (35357 Views)

Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday / Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by sexy74(m): 4:17am On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid that this foolish thief be found in this nation's corridors of power.
You can call someone a thief unless you have evidence and he has been convicted of stealing.
Bubu is what if Atiku is a...
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by VillageWinch: 4:26am On Oct 23, 2017
Naija stolen money on display.

D
I
R
T H. I. E. F
Y

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by gebest: 6:24am On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid that this foolish thief be found in this nation's corridors of power.
is he not better than buhari
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by Teobaba(m): 6:49am On Oct 23, 2017
Let him relax well. He should know he can never rule this country
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by SalamRushdie: 6:49am On Oct 23, 2017
lazygal:

Salam Rushdie....don't be fooled by the likes ...the forum is over run by kids.
Mention one thing abacha ,obasanjo or Jonathan stole ...
Get the message ? Now please stop making a fool of your self

One doesn't need to outrightly steal that's for novice..you simply award your self directly or indirect contracts or deviate funds .there are smarter ways of stealing no one steals directly

Exactly so mention one indirect or direct fund Atiku has deviated ...The point I am trying to prove is that Atikus so called legendary corruption might just be a myth like Buharis integrity ..
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by WaffenSS(m): 6:59am On Oct 23, 2017
You ain't fooling no one but fools about your 2019 ambitions.
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by rodrirodri(m): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2017
You are a F....OOOOOo.....L
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by Danladi7: 9:00am On Oct 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Mention one thing he stole from you and I apologise
Why will you leave our biafran dream for slavery to hausa fulanis.You don't have to be like ojukwu to shagari and Arthur nzeribe to abacha now?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by SalamRushdie: 9:11am On Oct 23, 2017
Danladi7:

Why will you leave our biafran dream for slavery to hausa fulanis.You don't have to be like ojukwu to shagari and Arthur nzeribe to abacha now?

Bro I am all about Good govenance , I have stated many times here that what the igbo people need is a redefinition of the terms of the union and not seccession ..We must redefine the terms of this union after we send Buhari packing
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by ashjay001(m): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

In defence of Atiku's supporters, there is no qualified political candidate in Nigeria who is not corrupt.

Thief na thief!?

But their corruption possibly never reach atikulate own!? Pple wey fit compete with am, na tinubu, akpabio, saraki n maybe amaechi.
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:08am On Oct 23, 2017
HARDWORKING NEGRO.
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by Danladi7: 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Bro I am all about Good govenance , I have stated many times here that what the igbo people need is a redefinition of the terms of the union and not seccession ..We must redefine the terms of this union after we send Buhari packing
so,you will achieve this by continue your slavery to the hausa fulanis like ojukwu and nnamdi azikwe did.Something that GEJ,okonjo iweala,anyim pius anyim,emefiele,stella oduah,allynson madueke etc couldn't achieve during ther time.
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by efighter: 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
nwabobo:

That is the next President of Nigeria.

No, next president of Biafra.
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by nwatthu(m): 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
THE BEST MAN FOR HE JOB COMES 2019, SAY NO TO NEPOTISM,...ATIKU FOR PRESIDENT
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home by vertueptime: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Mention one thing he stole from you and I apologise
. Dnt mind these senseless liar, im sure hel b quiet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Ibn N'Allah Raised The #NoDataHike Motion In The Senate / Commotion At House Of Reps Over Kachikwu / Leave Jonathan Alone Your Govt Losing Direction: Arewa Peace Coalition To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.