Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier (6702 Views)

See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife / My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / Bobrisky Vs Wilson: Who Is More Prettier After They Transformed Into Ladies?(bef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier by iamJ(m): 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
MizLizy:

m.oron
go get a lil bit of sense u need it in ur wantless life..
do i look like who talks to your grade

get lost
Re: Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
2morogobeta:
NO I don't want them to know so can u give me Honest opinion pls
How will my opinion change the size of your breast or harse

I don't believe it will improve your self esteem either, because if I tell it is ok now and you believe. It will just take another guy to give you a contrary opinion to make you sad again

If your narrative is true, then I believe you are suffering from depression. You experience mood swings and emotional disorder

You need to get out more and stop worrying about your physical appearance for a moment. Your life story is a blank note to be written by you the way you desire it

I believe you have more to you than your physical appearance.

Always remember that no amount of external validation will improve the way you feel about yourself.

Stay blessed

3 Likes

Re: Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier by golor(m): 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Hmmm...this world is small oh...So na your babe be this?

♤ I sabi this babe wella...but make I just shut up for now...DeyFamzYourselfgrin

Where do you know her
Re: Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:
Fake Gucci
aye, I can only hope you find someone who can afford the original

2 Likes

Re: Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
sunshineG:
How will my opinion change the size of your breast or harse

I don't think it will improve your self esteem either, because if I told it is ok now and you believe. It will only take another guy to give you a contrary opinion to make you sad again

If your story is true, then I believe you are suffering from depression. You have mood swings and emotional disorder

You need to go out more and stop worrying about your physical appearance for a moment. Your life story is blank note to be written by you the way you want it

I believe you have more to you than your physical appearance.

Always remember that no amount of external validation will improve the way you feel about yourself.

Stay blessed
Baba na lautech student be that oo.....stop answering him....check his mumu threads
Re: Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier by golor(m): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
Evablizin:
grin grin

Please don't say anything,unless you don't want this guy to sleep well this night.kikikiki

Lolz... I beg him to talk.... My babe is faithful and he knows nothing bad of her..... If he doubt let him spill it out
Re: Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Baba na lautech student be that oo.....stop answering him....check his mumu threads
I don they suspect the guy before but where did he get the pictures of that lady

I deeply disturbed by the state the naked lady..

God help us in this country

1 Like

Re: Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier by golor(m): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ This is the other side of sharing pictures on social media.."You don't know who's watching"

♤Since the girl no offend me before....and this guy wey claim say na im babe sef no offend me.... I'll just be in ONE CORNER cool

Bro I still wants to challenge you to speak up, you may probably know her through facebook or in school nothing more....

I have a good girl.
Re: Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier by RoyalBlak007: 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
golor:

Bro I still wants to challenge you to speak up, you may probably know her through facebook or in school nothing more....

I have a good girl.

♤ Worry not bro! Worry not

♤ You say she a good girl....no doubt... nobody's arguing bout that cool , #Peace

2 Likes

Re: Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier by Pidginwhisper: 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
golor:

Lolz... I beg him to talk.... My babe is faithful [/b]and he knows nothing bad of her..... If he doubt let him spill it out
[b]Mumu talk undecided undecidedThe one wey carry HIV give her Bf of 7yrs sef na once a faithful girl till the guy go do HIV test. Run go front page go read am...every girl na potential hoe who dem neva catch yet

3 Likes

Re: Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier by Topestbilly(m): 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:
Fake Gucci

Kai!!! Wickedness
Re: Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier by biacan(f): 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
aye, I can only hope you find someone who can afford the original
i thought I told you to barb your hair before quoting me
Re: Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier by golor(m): 11:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Mumu talk undecided undecidedThe one wey carry HIV give her Bf of 7yrs sef na once a faithful girl till the guy go do HIV test. Run go front page go read am...every girl na potential hoe who dem nelva catch yet

You haven't meet a good girl then........ I was having your thoughts not until I met her and some other good girl...... Cheers
Re: Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier by golor(m): 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Mumu talk undecided undecidedThe one wey carry HIV give her Bf of 7yrs sef na once a faithful girl till the guy go do HIV test. Run go front page go read am...every girl na potential hoe who dem neva catch yet

I was having your thoughts Mr not until I met my babe and some other good girl.... I have seen that thread you are talking about.. But we still have good girls Mr..... Except you wants to tell me all girls are cheat of which I will gladly debunk... Cheers
Re: Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:
i thought I told you to barb your hair before quoting me
maybe when you show me what you look like, il take that into consideration
Re: Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier by golor(m): 11:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Worry not bro! Worry not

♤ You say she a good girl....no doubt... nobody's arguing bout that cool , #Peace

Alright Bro
Re: Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier by golor(m): 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
Your babe fine ooo bro cheesy

Thanks man.... So, between my Bro babe and mine who's more prettier
Re: Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier by golor(m): 11:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dasherz:
nna guy you just spanked ya babe's ass too hard bruh shocked shocked shocked

she's cute

Brotherly thank you.... But which is prettier between my Bro babe and mine
Re: Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
Op
I know dis babe
Hmmmm,lemme just keep quiet
Re: Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier by golor(m): 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
sunshineG:
cheesy cheesy bro your babe make sense die shocked

Thank you boss... Between my Bro babe and mine who is more prettier
Re: Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier by BluntBoy(m): 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
golor:

Thanks man.... So, between my Bro babe and mine who's more prettier

Honestly, you are too old for this nonsense. What are you trying to prove

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier by golor(m): 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
Sterix10:
Op
I know dis babe
Hmmmm,lemme just keep quiet

Which my Bro own or mine? If it's mine, I challenge you to speak up.... You know nothing bad of her..... In fact you don't know her..... Please those saying you know her, speak up, if she's a good girl let the public know instead of saying I know her.... What do you know about her!!!
Re: Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier by Dasherz(f): 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
golor:

Brotherly thank you.... But which is prettier between my Bro babe and mine

none

so the fight will stop
Re: Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
golor:

Which my Bro own or mine? If it's mine, I challenge you to speak up.... You know nothing bad of her..... In fact you don't know her..... Please those saying you know her, speak up, if she's a good girl let the public know instead of saying I know her.... What do you know about her!!!

I can't say much,all I know is dat she base in Port Harcourt cool
Re: Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier by golor(m): 11:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
Sterix10:

I can't say much,all I know is dat she base in Port Harcourt cool

Lolz you saw her with me then...she only comes to visit me at port Harcourt... In fact you don't know her........ And we both go out togther when ever she visit, except she goes out to get something close to my house. Or that's what she told you on facebook....
Re: Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
golor:

Lolz you saw her with me then...she only comes to visit me at port Harcourt... In fact you don't know her........ And we both go out togther when ever she visit, except she goes out to get something close to my house. Or that's what she told you on facebook....
Did she visit u some months back
This is getting interested,she told me she based in PH

1 Like

Re: Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier by Pidginwhisper: 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
golor:

I was having your thoughts Mr not until I met my babe and some other good girl.... I have seen that thread you are talking about.. But we still have good girls Mr..... Except you wants to tell me all girls are cheat of which I will gladly debunk... Cheers
No worry,we go help you book space for heartbreak/Lamentation thread coz u go need am later
Re: Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier by golor(m): 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
Sterix10:

Did she visit u some months back
This is getting interested,she told me she based in PH

You have nothing to say.... She do visit almost every month. Again, I gave her instructions to tell her facebook friends that she based at ph....

I still wants to challenge you more, you know nothing about her
Re: Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier by golor(m): 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
No worry,we go help you book space for heartbreak/Lamentation thread coz u go need am later

Funny you.... So I look like a guy who can't walk up to a girl after break up..... In fact break up is normal though I don't want it and won't pray for such cause we have gone a long way.....

Whatever way.... Life goes one........ Not to brag but just want to let you know that girls are many... Our almost 3years relationship I have turn down more than three girls making advance on me
Re: Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
golor:

You have nothing to say.... She do visit almost every month. Again, I gave her instructions to tell her facebook friends that she based at ph....

I still wants to challenge you more, you know nothing about her

Ok bro,i stop here
I will b waiting for ur heartbreak thread

N next time don't expose ur girl on open media like this
Re: Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier by golor(m): 11:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
Sterix10:

Ok bro,i stop here
I will b waiting for ur heartbreak thread

N next time don't expose ur girl on open media like this

Till then bro..... But I mUst say, I got a loyal girl, though break up is normal.
Re: Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier by ceeceeuwa: 1:49am On Oct 23, 2017
BluntBoy:

Honestly, you are too old for this nonsense. What are you trying to prove
I tire for this generation of baby-adults we have now... imagine posting peoples daughters pics in a forum like this! He clearly has no regards for that girl else he won't be acting the way he is doing...is she not same girl he is suspecting she is having incestuous affairs with her cousins? Guy, remove these ladies pics from here before I give you e-slap!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

something / I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour / Name One Nairalander That You Can Marry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.