Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,088 members, 7,811,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera (42351 Views)

My Babe Is Too Clingy / These Instagram Babes Ehn! / My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by Printme1: 11:20am On Feb 28
I've been using Instagram for a while and I've seen some really really pretty girls.

But now that I think about it, my babe is actually a lot prettier than most of these gram girls.

And that's even when they got the filters on.

Sometimes, I try to push her to these online modeling stuffs.

It takes nothing much other than videoing your face, smiling or eating and stuffs like that.

But she no go ever gree.

Even to snap na wahala. You'll need to practically force this girl to snap picture.

I've never seen anyone sooo pretty and yet so camera shy.

I think she could earn some money or gain some success from these platforms but I just can never convince her to try it.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by Mackrel001: 11:25am On Feb 28
Printme1:
I've been using Instagram for a while and I've seen some really really pretty girls.

But now that I think about it, my babe is actually a lot prettier than most of these gram girls.

It takes nothing much other than videoing your face, smiling or eating and stuffs like that.

But she no go ever gree.

Even to snap na wahala. You'll need to practically force this girl to snap picture.

I think she could earn some money or gain some success from these platforms but I just can never convince her to try it.

When she blow, she go leave you
If what you said is true

226 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by advanceDNA: 11:31am On Feb 28
Printme1:

But she no go ever gree.

U have a babe that doesn't live for gram and snap picture up and down, crushing and wetting their undies because of celebs...

U know nor know wetin God do for you.....

395 Likes 33 Shares

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by GoodSpirit: 11:35am On Feb 28
This guy you are looking for trouble when there is none grin

257 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by JasonNOTStatham: 11:35am On Feb 28
Never heard of photo filter? Even some regular girls are prettier than these dayy miss world contestants, nothing new. There are always beautiful people out there, leave all these social media beauty

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by iamtardey: 11:40am On Feb 28
This one dey look for wahala..
🚢🏿

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by Wawelexy(m): 11:52am On Feb 28
Until then snatch am from you

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by Draslo(m): 12:06pm On Feb 28
Printme1:

But she no go ever gree.

Trouble sleep, yanga wake am.

Let sleeping bitches lie.

105 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by Truvelisback(m): 12:17pm On Feb 28
I don't like it either.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by marsup: 12:46pm On Feb 28
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

27 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by Printme1: 12:58pm On Feb 28
Since you are here kiss

I design websites for businesses for only 15k

I design investment platforms. I also design e-commerce websites just like jumia or jiji.

I also design real estate websites, blogs and websites for businesses.

All for 15k only.

WhatsApp 070 5582 2849

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by Blacklion3: 2:41pm On Feb 28
Met one but it's not a thing to be proud of.
She was a problem

3 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:44pm On Feb 28
Printme1:
But she no go ever gree.

do you have some inferiority complex issues? why do you want so much to flaunt her, even though she clearly isnt into this modelling BS? so you think that these IG half naked babes flaunting their bodies are "models"? wait til you post her pic and some billionaire from Dubai invite her to eat shiit and fukc dogs for $50K, thats when you will realize that the majority of these fine babes on IG are UNDECOVER OLOSHOES looking for the highest bidder.

so you think that these babes are driving fancy cars and buying homes in Lekki because of "IG modelling" revenue?! BWAAAAAAAAAH IG is just the platform for rich men to contact them. here below is how they make their money:

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by Silentgroper(m): 2:52pm On Feb 28
There are lots of them around...

I know one that only takes pictures but never uploads them on Instagram, tiktok and the likes ...

She's cute ASF ...

5 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by Sonnobax15(m): 4:28pm On Feb 28
lipsrsealed
What a lucky man you are.

15 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by Kurumaru: 5:07pm On Feb 28
Kpelle .. Oko Derigo Amani
Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by Hambivert: 5:07pm On Feb 28
My uncle said the same
My Pastor said the same
It is rumoured that Moses Bliss also said the same too.
Alahji Usman went ahead to marry Amina his third wife, because she fine pass the others

Even 'Beholder' is sprogatively tired of beholding fine fine girls, because dem plenty.
Dear OP, no be only your woman fine. My own wey fine I tell you?

Looking for beauty alone is a sign of perennial confusion
Proverbs 31:30
β€œCharm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting..."

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by Orlu13: 5:08pm On Feb 28
so wat do u want us to do with this news

the kind of news being moved to d front page these days

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by Intergrated: 5:08pm On Feb 28
So na that one be your problem?

6 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by kkins25(m): 5:08pm On Feb 28
Let us see her.... I may be able to offer an advice or two.

3 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by DiskJokeyManic: 5:08pm On Feb 28
Nd dis made Front Page 😐😐

6 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by Greystone: 5:08pm On Feb 28
Mackrel001:

When she blow, she go leave you
If what you said is true

πŸ˜…

Can't you just wish him well in his relationship?
Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by inoki247: 5:08pm On Feb 28
Lol human being get problem...

If she dey snap any aw now become SM freak na u go still tag he hookuppp babe....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by DiskJokeyManic: 5:08pm On Feb 28
X
Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by HEBEI: 5:08pm On Feb 28
See as person wey God don bless dey use him own hand dey look for trouble.

Tomorrow now, you will come to disturb us with how she cannot do anything else except snapping and posting on Instagram.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by nony43(m): 5:08pm On Feb 28
When she finally embraces your choice you will cry to Nairaland that your girlfriend is getting much attention from men.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by money121(m): 5:09pm On Feb 28
Dey play
CLAP FOR YOURSELF grin

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by oyinkel(m): 5:09pm On Feb 28
Oga rest

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by spiSeyi: 5:09pm On Feb 28
Her pinshor or we nor .... grin Meanwhile, your babe only looks beautiful in your eyes because "beauty lies in the face of the beholder". That your gorgeous babe is another man ugly babe just like you saw no beauty in IG babes.
No woman is beautiful or ugly, every woman is unique in her way ✌️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera by Fidinno(m): 5:10pm On Feb 28
D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... / 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future / Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.