Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,602 members, 7,958,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:10 AM

Help! I'm Obsessed With Moi-moi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm Obsessed With Moi-moi (502 Views)

I'm Obsessed With Thighs And Breasts. And I Dont Know Why / Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady / Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! I'm Obsessed With Moi-moi by MiracleOparah(m): 12:06am On Oct 23, 2017
My village people were already whispering in my head, “...I’m obsessed with moi-moi.”
Just then, Adaku, my crush saw me. I think she was photocopying some books. She started laughing, and the girls in her clique joined her. All eyes were on me, I just wanted to die there.
I tried to senior-man-walk out of there but my legs would not move. When it finally did, I kicked a block and fell into a shallow, dry gutter.
Adaku kept laughing, and I had to stand and face her. On the ground there, I was already thinking of the standing style to use: monkey style, doggy-standing style, Jet-Li style, Chinese get-up, I could not decide.
So I did Chinedu style. I simply allowed the dust to eat me, then stood and tried to clean it off with my handkerchief.
“Are you this obsessed with moi-moi,” Adaku was standing beside me.
She helped me stand and then bought pure water to help with the dust. By now, the laughter of the girls had turned to giggles. No matter what, I don fall my hands.
I decided not to lose completely. I started a conversation with her, and in the next thirty minutes, I had secured myself a weekend date.
The worst part is that the Cynthia I was calling to buy me moi-moi didn’t even hear me. Mtcheeew undecided.
Well, at least I didn’t lose 100%.
To read the complete post, click the linkhttps://thisguyscorner.com/help-im-obsessed-moi-moi/
Re: Help! I'm Obsessed With Moi-moi by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 23, 2017
Piss off Bob

(1) (Reply)

Remedy For Bleached Skin? / 10 Relationship ‘truths’ You Have To Let Go Of If You Want Lasting Love / Women Are Not Sincere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.