Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady (42959 Views)

Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by orohbiro(f): 12:08pm On Apr 12
“Run Away From Any Bachelor That Cooks
Moi-moi, Marriage Is Not On His Mind” — Nigerian Lady Advises Women

#edoupdates

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Nicepoker(m): 1:07pm On Apr 12
Agony of a tormented evening. Newspaper. grin

356 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Nonexisting1: 1:57pm On Apr 12
This one even at age 30+ still thinks she has options. The other day, one was complaining that men no longer follow them talk again. Very soon, these monthly blood dripping human specie called vaginarians will realize that men have moved on long time. The few simps we have now, they, the vaginarians have steadily maltreated them that they will soon be tried of simping. By that time, female CEOs and celebrities will be buying expensive cars to propose marriage to ordinary okada men at palm wine joints.

303 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by kals4luv990(m): 2:00pm On Apr 12
This one get mind dey wail at the age of 30+.nawa oo
Soon she go dey grind the moimoi make we dey cook

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by stacyadams: 2:15pm On Apr 12
Moi moi wey I dey do steady,,,I go just grind my beans enter kitchen grin grin

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Caramia2020(m): 2:41pm On Apr 12
Confused fellow, moi moi that is even easier for me to do as a guy, she is not ready n besides the guy saw no value in her.

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by idahme(m): 4:20pm On Apr 12
This one that thinks she only needs to know how to cook for her to function in marriage, when they see a man who cooks they become insecure and useless and know there isn't any ace they hold to keep the man if they misbehave.

If you like don't develop yourself, thinking marriage only requires a woman to cook. Men are the best in cooking but they won't have to do it because he won't do all the functions and make the woman redundant.

In marriage as a woman you need to prepare to know how to cook, how to have a pleasant sex experience, how to make money to support your family financially, how to exude harmonious living, how to comfort and emotionally available for your spouse.

If you think it's because you know how to make moi moi grin you have arrived , you will be thrown out like a park of cards in order for you to go back to your parents abode to learn tge necessary skills needed to survive in a marriage.

These kinds of people are usually poor financially because to them that's the only thing they can bring to marriage and you don't threaten their hegemony by knowing same skills.

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by idahme(m): 4:22pm On Apr 12
stacyadams:

She is threatened that she won't have anything to do shakara with if he knows how to prepare meals, na poverty they worry her. Most of the people who think like this are very poor , they only see cooking as what they can bring to the union.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:35pm On Apr 12
Lazy lots giving relationship advice.

She sure knows that any guy that cooks well will not eat any rubbish prepared by daughters of Eve.

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by REGINALD001(m): 6:10pm On Apr 12
I CAN COOK OKPA........CAN YOU MARRY ME?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by PulaPower: 6:11pm On Apr 12
Moi moi wey I dey cook since when I dey secondary school? What’s special about moi moi?

In fact, most men cooks better moi moi than most women..

E get one Benue guy wey be my friend. The guy nah one of the best cook I’ve ever seen! His vegetables & moi moi are top notch..

163 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Omoluabi16(m): 6:18pm On Apr 12
Small joke, people don dey write thesis. 😵‍💫

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by blazingyou: 6:49pm On Apr 12
angry grin grin

I sell Fabulous Ankara and Ankara Adire... Patronize my business, I have what you want grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Verbtips(m): 6:56pm On Apr 12
She need to add house chores
nonsense
two food item that i don't get finish in my kitchen,
garri
beans
becus moi-moi na my best food.apart from my mom and sisters i no dey eat pesin food,or my gf come say she wan kon cook for me.pele o miss cook.
guy learn how to cook and do house chores,
get self control and live a healthy life stlye
then 99.99 of your problem don solve be dat.
you will be able to save,and reason well
girls wey the talk dis kind tin na empty vessels just wey the find where them go tap watergrin
GUY BEWARE

38 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by helinues: 7:00pm On Apr 12
grin cheesy

Very funny.

But truth be told, food no dey amongst things to do yanga to..

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Verbtips(m): 7:20pm On Apr 12
helinues:
grin cheesy

Very funny.

But truth be told, food no dey amongst things to do yanga to..
abi cus ano understand again o
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by labake1(f): 7:21pm On Apr 12
A man that can't cook is a D I S G R A C E

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Verbtips(m): 7:23pm On Apr 12
labake1:
A man that can't cook is a D I S G R A C E
a slap to their modas

6 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by helinues: 7:23pm On Apr 12
Verbtips:
abi cus ano understand again o

There are some things you can't do yanga to or send others on errand on your behalf.

Eating
Sleeping
Defecating
Urinating

You see when it comes to food, more than average people eat what is just available, in my own case, it's always about what I feel like eating, wouldn't even mind to go hungry if what I feel like eating is not available

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Verbtips(m): 8:22pm On Apr 12
helinues:

There are some things you can't do yanga to or send others on errand on your behalf.

Eating
Sleeping
Defecating
Urinating

You see when it comes to food, more than average people eat what is just available, in my own case, it's always about what I feel like eating, wouldn't even mind to hungry if what I feel like eating is not available
me no dey play with my belle oo,but the problem is that when am far away home i prefer to stay hungry than going to eatry to eat.atimes i will just buy snacks eat and top it with soft drinkgrin
LIFE NO HARD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by kalufelix(m): 8:28pm On Apr 12
She is invariably proclaiming that she is a lazy biatch...how about bachelor wey dey cook banga stew..any hope for him?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by helinues: 8:39pm On Apr 12
Verbtips:
me no dey play with my belle oo,but the problem is that when am far away home i prefer to stay hungry than going to eatry to eat.atimes i will just buy snacks eat and top it with soft drinkgrin
LIFE NO HARD

I would rather stay hungry than eating all this biscuits, soft drinks, snacks.. those are just once in a while things

Body wey dey do the hustle 24/7 for dey also enjoy 24/7 too

Currently cooking to nack something for stomach

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by MuslimIgbo: 9:15pm On Apr 12
EWU GIRL
See evening newspaper that different men have passed around like football talking trash grin

RUN A WAY FROM ANY NON-VIRGIN GIRL THAT FINDS THE QUESTION " WHAT'S YOUR BODYCOUNT" OFFENSIVE AND ANNOYING...

Preferably, marry a virgin so your case won't be like that of Nédu, Mohbad etc.
Virgins have less tendency of cheating and birthing you BASTARƊS.

If you've been unfortunate to have married an OLOSHO (+2 BODYCOUNT),

DO DNA ON YOUR CHILDREN!!!

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A FO0L...

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12
Rrr
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by tommy589(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12
grin
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by yesloaded: 9:15pm On Apr 12
grin

Which Kain advise be this

A man should know how to cook not because he's not gonna get married but cooking for your wife once in a while is part of showing her love

I can cook very well infact I started cooking as a primary school kid

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by BarrElChapo(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12
Moi moi wey I dey tidy normals, there's beans flour just add warm water and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Schrodinger2(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12
orohbiro:

#edoupdates

Thought you ladies wanted a guy that cooks too.

Well, the day I start preparing moi-moi, and soup, certainly, I'm not gonna need a lady.

7 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by BigDawsNet: 9:16pm On Apr 12
orohbiro:

#edoupdates

Marraige is not a priority for 80% Nigerian men fis period...

Na person wey get money dey marry dis days

7 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by jeff1993: 9:18pm On Apr 12
Ddd
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Bintasukai: 9:18pm On Apr 12
blazingyou:
angry grin grin

I sell Fabulous Ankara and Ankara Adire... Patronize my business, I have what you want grin

Na Akara I need.

5 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Sucre6: 9:18pm On Apr 12
stacyadams:

Guy , u want use laugh kill me here oh 😂😂😂

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? / Help Me Please This Masturbation Is Changing My Life / Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.