Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,587 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community (40087 Views)

Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos / Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform / Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by achi4u(m): 9:58am On Oct 23, 2017
The story has it that Nigeria Army were forcing their way into schools to inject our kids and every sensible parents will not hesitate to withdraw his/her children from such conditions.

The same Army that killed their brothers in Aba last week.

3 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 23, 2017
Mynd44:

Please show a pictute of a Soldier carrying out any medical outreach in a school and I will send you 100k.

Please I am waiting
How much does Seun pay you that you want to form Davido here.

Carry time for there

8 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

We all need to come together and make sure this is his last tenure ..I know you that he has failed but for reasons best known you still choose to support him .bamidele remeber bad leadership doesnt have friend
you don't expect perfection from human being but this man tried
Nigeria is a rottened country already but you and pple like expect miracles which is not going to come anytime soon
Moreso, pple are making it with this present economy why not praying for your own portion of goodness instead of trading blame always
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by semyman: 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hate seeing soldiers stoop so low.
Was all that training at the NDA Zaria just for packing refuse for bloody civilians?
Yes
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Nebuzaradan: 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
[s]
Clerverly:
[s][/s]

Do you have any picture/proof of evidence of the Nigerian Army doing immunization/Medical outreach in any school in Nigeria?
[/s]
shatap there and get out
your opinion is inconsequential
trash trash trash

4 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Tunechikhalifa: 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
We should now start boiling beans grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by abassa01(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
Kudos to these able men
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Angelb4: 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
Clerverly:
[s][/s]

Do you have any picture/proof of evidence of the Nigerian Army doing immunization/Medical outreach in any school in Nigeria?

Video Army at your own discretion
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Nebuzaradan: 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
Justiceleague1:

E BE LIKE SAY THIS ONE JUST RECEIVE ALERT FROM NAIRALAND grin grin
savagery
omenka ooooooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by olayinkajnr(m): 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
And one murufutunkpakus up there just said NDA is in Zaria.

I laugh in Swahili.

Always in a hurry to make a point but goofed instead.
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by zebebe: 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
so, they know the write thing to do. it is not just to carry gun and shoot innocent citizens. this is good others should emulate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by DedeNkem: 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Was all that training at the NDA Zaria just for packing refuse for bloody civilians?

"Stoop so low"? After murdering civlians for nothing. What is "lower" than that?

Some Nigerians are plain dumb!

2 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your head dey dia. When a bully starts acting too nice you know something sinister is in the offing.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by koladebrainiac(m): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
THEY CAN END UP TELLING US HERE THAT NIGERIA ARMY ARE DROPPING VIRUS AND PACKING THEIR GLORYS

3 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Cire80: 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
Mynd44:

Please show a pictute of a Soldier carrying out any medical outreach in a school and I will send you 100k.

Please I am waiting
Even this report you love to believe indicated a medical outreach in the school.

1 Like

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by abassa01(m): 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
Different ball on the toll gate ,sango axis where Agbero able men collecting money on behalf of these military guys .Any passers by along these rout can testify to this info

1 Like

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by DedeNkem: 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
Bloody murderers!! Removng a refuse won't clean up your battered corrupt, incompetent and murderous image!!

5 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by igbeke: 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
brightec:
As the Nigeria Army kick starts its "Operation Crocodile smile" in the South-South, the 6th Port Harcourt division arrived IGBO ETCHE community in Etche Local Government Area of Rivers.

They the community school, (Community Secondary School Igbo Etche) and distributed some academic materials to the students. In addition, the 6th division is currently on a medical outreach in the school of which an aged woman regain her sight.

The soldiers went ahead for community service by removing the refuse site located and the entrance of the community.

This helped to calm the fear in the community as residents were in chaos last Tuesday when the soldiers arrived, people were running to withdraw their children from school

It still doesn't change the fact that they're now Northern Nigerian Army and hence, have lost their respect.

I do not like them.

5 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by BiafraIShere(m): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
Your written English is as disjointed as the zoo army tongue
Okay, unsolicited vaccination did not work so they now resort to this? All I see is a desperate barbaric army trying so hard to please those that now see them as terrorists. SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by tonio2wo: 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
zionmade1:
they want to lure school kids to go and collect injection

it will not work

lol grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Oblang(m): 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
DedeNkem:
Bloody murderers!! Removng a refuse won't clean up your battered corrupt, incompetent and murderous image!!

U can go and throw stones at them there again o and see if they will rub u at the back...
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Ediomo12(m): 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
grin grin grin if i may ask what is the name of the soldier that delivered the injection and where iz his picture
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Penalty82(m): 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
Mynd44:

Please I am waiting

Cc, Amarabae omenka hungerbad cleverly

5 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by BiafraIShere(m): 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
Mynd44:

Please I am waiting
Lol, if only wishes were horses.... Where is the 100k going to come from? Your minimum wage salary??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by sorextee(m): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
they do it a lot here in maiduguri even abuja too sometimes. kudos to d army..
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by omenka(m): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Penalty82:

Cc, Amarabae omenka hungerbad cleverly
And this looks like a school to you? Does that also look like anambrarians to you?

7 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by BafanaBafana: 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
Mynd44:

Please I am waiting
Bros forget these people. You know they only believe things that are pleasing to them. Anything besides that is a lie.
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Almaiga: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
IPOB Terrorist and its propaganda Agents will not like this grin grin grin
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Penalty82(m): 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
omenka:
And this looks like a school to you? Does that also look like anambrarians to you?

You asked for pictures, I have done that. If that place is not Anambra, tell me what I don't know.

3 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
Haba!!
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community by kikake: 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
brightec:
As the Nigeria Army kick starts its "Operation Crocodile smile" in the South-South, the 6th Port Harcourt division arrived IGBO ETCHE community in Etche Local Government Area of Rivers.

They the community school, (Community Secondary School Igbo Etche) and distributed some academic materials to the students. In addition, the 6th division is currently on a medical outreach in the school of which an aged woman regain her sight.

The soldiers went ahead for community service by removing the refuse site located and the entrance of the community.

This helped to calm the fear in the community as residents were in chaos last Tuesday when the soldiers arrived, people were running to withdraw their children from school

Enjoy. In main Ignoland, the soldiers tortured and killed unarmed citizens, because those who send the soldiers believe that oil- producing SS cannot agree to remain in Nigeria if Igbo-only Biafra leaves Nigeria.

So they came into mainland Igbo to intimidate and force Igbo to remain in one Nigeria for the sake of crude oil in the SS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ / Aisha Buhari, Children, Pray At An- Nur Mosque. / Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.