Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied (28362 Views)

Mr 2kay Buys Mercedes Benz, Weeks After He Was Robbed And Beaten / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by Greatmind23: 11:37am On Oct 23, 2017
that's why I don't carry pick up girls I rather track and study her background on fb ,trip her and Bleep the hell out of her
Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by Nathan2016: 11:37am On Oct 23, 2017
zulex880:

The fool bleached, you no see e multi colored skin ewwww

some times i just wonder what is wrong wit people like you.

first someone was robbed n you didnt care about it ,,thats okay, afterall u dont know him

second,,, people can get different skin colour in their body due to long exposure to uv light...
finally, i am sure the guy hold money and also fine pass you, so y ewww??

Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by FKseun(m): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2017
Nbote:
Instagram filters don help dis guy career sha. He's f*cking wugly.D photo go gud for meme die lol... U'll see dem sample luxurious lifestyles on social media and yet dey can't afford a decent hotel accommodation..

SEE BAD BELLE! YOU MUST BE A BIG CLOWN! DID YOU READ THE STORY AT ALL? EKO HOTEL & SUITES WAS WHERE THE INCIDENT OCCURED AND NOT AT THE BUG-INFESTED MOTEL ON YOUR STREET.
Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by bigtt76(f): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2017
Why its not good to apply filters or use Photoshop sanpaper your face grin

Spot the difference
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6146025_picsart102310_43_57_jpegabc6a61b3a1378630ce0793f2a555dae

Muckross1122:
Nigerian Singer, "Abiye David Jumbo" popularly known as Mr. 2Kay was robbed at gun point in his hotel room at Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos.

The incident reportedly happened at about 11pm on Sunday, October 22, 2017, during the Buckwyld and Breathless concert where he also performed.

His Manager "Grafton" Narrating The Story Says:

The robbers, which they are 4 in number, gained access into Mr. 2Kay’s room after he mistook one of them for room service. They forced their way into his room and waved a gun with threats to shoot him if he made a noise.

Mr. 2Kay, who was in the room with a friend, struggled with one of the robbers, as the others punched and hit him with a gun, repeatedly warning that they will shoot if he doesn’t calm down.

One of the robbers led and locked 2Kay’s friend in the bathroom, while the others tied the singer’s arms, legs and mouth and took his valuables including jewelry, clothes, perfumes, phones, and money. They also cut the room’s intercom (phone) to avoid any form of communication as they left the hotel.

The hotel authorities and police have taken statements for investigation, while Mr. 2Kay is getting medical attention for his wounds. “I was quite shocked when I got to Mr. 2Kay’s room last night.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/nigerian-singer-mr2kay-robbed-at-gun.html

Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by Abbotp: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2017
Get well soon
Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by Emestar1999: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2017
The nigga no even fine. Anyways his friend should be the number one suspect(my opinion)
Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by Yameater(m): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2017
zulex880:
Literally definition of beating blue and black grin grin grin
You can see the picture grin grin

You get BAD mouth I swear
Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by Offpoint: 11:44am On Oct 23, 2017
zulex880:
Literally definition of beating blue and black grin grin grin
You can see the picture grin grin
Savage you are chill you got nongrin
Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by GodsOwnFav(m): 11:44am On Oct 23, 2017
Here comes the latest meme for the moment,

Meanwhile sorry for all that happened, God knows best.
Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by Antoeni(m): 11:45am On Oct 23, 2017
No pix
Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by chuks34(m): 11:46am On Oct 23, 2017
why did he post the pictures?
is it neccessary
Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by RedRiver(m): 11:46am On Oct 23, 2017
I strongly doubt this story. Eko hotel is too safe for this. On a daily basis we have several expatriates and foreigners and captains of industries in this hotel and not one word of robbery. Why will an unknown guy be robbed in Eko hotel.

He did spend the night with someone in the same room. Did he tell us who that person is. Probably just trying to cover up something
Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by papoose321: 11:48am On Oct 23, 2017
Mosquito don bite dis gene comot for hin body ni... bros sorry oo no de stay hotel for igundu again
Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by sirfee(m): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2017
chukzyfcbb:
did you just say eko hotel and suites?.

That's a Big Blow to their Brand, I doubt the incident occured at eko hotel, I seriously doubt it
Same here,there's a foul play in this story.Eko hotel is too safe...
Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by obowunmi(m): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2017
Nbote:
Instagram filters don help dis guy career sha. He's f*cking wugly.D photo go gud for meme die lol...
Edited: Didn't bother to click d link and d room didn't look Behind from d photo.. Dem mend am wella sha

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ugly as Bleep, I tell ya.
Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by Masterboi(m): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2017
Mhen... Them beat this guy black and blue oooh.
Let God have mercy.
Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by RoyalBlak007: 11:56am On Oct 23, 2017
♤ I doubt this happened at EKO HOTEL

♤ I so much doubt

2 Likes

Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by RoyalBlak007: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2017
sirfee:
Same here,there's a foul play in this story.Eko hotel is too safe...

♤ Extremely safe! They've got CCTV everywhere...Plus Super tight security

♤ from the Gate outside...to the elevators... Everywhere. I don't think it happened at EKO HOTEL
Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by raphy(m): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2017
In my own view the other room mate is to be questioned. I have a sixth sénse about this. Social media stuff and all the whasap and Facebook Cht. Can tell ppl were he is and wht he is currently doing minute by minute.

GOD SAVE HIS LIFE THEY DIDN'T KILL HIM.
THE BIG QUESTION IS WHY DIDN'T THEY BEAT THE OTHER ROOM MATE?

HE MUST BE THE ONE THAT HELP THE ROBBERS TO O ROB HIM.

JUST THINK ABOUT THT.
KNW THE PPL U CALL FRIENDS.

SOME OF YOU WIL PLAN TO ROB YOU.
THATS THE STREET NEW WAY.

SO HAVE A BLESSED WEEK YALL

I wish HIM A QUICK B RECOVERY.
Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by sirfee(m): 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Extremely safe! They've got CCTV everywhere...Plus Super tight security

♤ from the Gate outside...to the elevators... Everywhere. I don't think it happened at EKO HOTEL
There's more to this story than meet the eye.....if this news is true,the employees should be interrogated.

1 Like

Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by RoyalBlak007: 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
sirfee:
There's more to this story than meet the eye.....if this news is true,the employees should be interrogated.

♤Only

♤ if it's true...only if

1 Like

Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
crysorry Mr 2 kay
Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by abiolag(m): 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
instead make he allow dem take wetin dey wan take, e dey struggle with dem like say him b commando.
look at wot they did to his ugly face
Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by tayo360(m): 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
i think those guys receive training from Anthony Joshua....... sorry mr 2 Kay :Pi think those guys receive training from Anthony Joshua....... sorry mr 2 Kay
Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by solex2g4(m): 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
the guy fine like this sha. lol
Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by omomummy13: 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
We are presently looking to engage the services of O'LEVEL/OND/BSc HOLDERS

Are you good with Photoshop?
Are you computer Literate?
Can you work from Monday to Saturday? (Off on some saturdays)
Are you proactive and can work under minimal supervision?
Do you possess excellent communication skills

Your ability to set clear goals will ultimately help to achieve life dreams. Work hard today to have a rewarding future. We are a startup. We are committed to our vision. We are fearless. We are passionate and most importantly we fear ONLY God.

We will build your confidence, help you to grow and eventually treat you as an important part of our organization.

Interested?

Please send CVs to yettie15@gmail.com with OPERATIONS STAFF or DISPATCH RIDER as subject of the mail. Office Location: Lekki
Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by Imagineers: 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
The hotel should play back the CCTV to know the details. Let us wait and see
Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by mistermaster: 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
why hin eyes com be like avocado?
Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by nengibo: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
lagos of blood, overhyped ghetto
....... spits
Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by Inspire01: 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
See beating from armed robbers, nor b that mumu blogger wen say soldiers beat am for 4 hours bt he only get 2 marks 4 body
Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by 2shure: 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
u wan dey form jason statham with naija armed robbers
wen u got no martial arts skills.
oh bobs see as dem bruise your face
like bruce lee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afrocandy: I Am A Nollywood Veteran Actress (Throwback Photos) / BBNaija: Photos Of Alex As Edo Bride / Fan Grateful For Being Publicly Disgraced By Rapper Nicki Minaj (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.