Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Any Kogi State Girl That Need Help PM Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Kogi State Girl That Need Help PM Me (1054 Views)

This Delta State Girl Was Laughing At Me / I Hope I Can Get A Delta State Girl For A Relationship / Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Kogi State Girl That Need Help PM Me by MyNewJackeT: 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
if you need to leave your state for a better place just let me know, but you have to be an adventurous girl.

and be willing to travel to another state.

you can put your email and numbers here.

I know how things are hard in kogi and how hard it is in the state right now.

so it's up to you to make your decision.
Don't die in silence when help is just a keyboard away.
Re: Any Kogi State Girl That Need Help PM Me by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
Have they paid your parents their salary this one you looking for a lady
Re: Any Kogi State Girl That Need Help PM Me by HungerBAD: 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Lol.

Its the mating season bro.

2 Likes

Re: Any Kogi State Girl That Need Help PM Me by MyNewJackeT: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

guy you no be chick so swerve, we've never had any discussion before.
Re: Any Kogi State Girl That Need Help PM Me by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
HungerBAD:

Lol.

Its the mating season bro.
Baba why you they call our guy chicken grin

Baba want to use his penetrating tool to penetrate cheesy
Re: Any Kogi State Girl That Need Help PM Me by MyNewJackeT: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
oam4j

this should be in the front page.

I'm offering help here.
Re: Any Kogi State Girl That Need Help PM Me by HungerBAD: 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
oam4j

this should be in the front page.

I'm offering help here.

Go to the sexuality section of Nairaland. I think there are females there into stuff like this.
Re: Any Kogi State Girl That Need Help PM Me by MyNewJackeT: 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
roctation farano put this in front page
Re: Any Kogi State Girl That Need Help PM Me by MyNewJackeT: 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
HungerBAD:

Go to the sexuality section of Nairaland. I think there are females there into stuff like this.

where did I mention sex?
Re: Any Kogi State Girl That Need Help PM Me by MyNewJackeT: 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
HungerBAD:

where did I mention sex? don't misinterpret what I'm saying
Re: Any Kogi State Girl That Need Help PM Me by lalanice(f): 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
lol...what kind of help are you really offering??

lemme ask my kogi friend, she's adventurous enough cheesy
Re: Any Kogi State Girl That Need Help PM Me by MyNewJackeT: 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
HungerBAD:

no
Re: Any Kogi State Girl That Need Help PM Me by MyNewJackeT: 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
still waiting.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Her 4 Friends Who Allegedly Use Juju To Trap Boys (photos) / 7 Signs He Is A Womanizer / Ask Jzhane: I Am Frustrated,where Are The Single Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.