Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Lady Exposes Her 4 Friends Who Allegedly Use Juju To Trap Boys (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes Her 4 Friends Who Allegedly Use Juju To Trap Boys (photos) (1057 Views)

Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Exposes Her 4 Friends Who Allegedly Use Juju To Trap Boys (photos) by helobabe: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
This is quite shocking! A lady, Diamond Sophia Oyemen has taken to Facebook to call out her friends whom she accused of using their wombs for rituals and also trap boys with rituals. According to her, they dragged her to the ritualist house. She shared their photos on her Facebook page and wrote;

U haven’t seen anything must I join in ur jazz business of trapping men using ur womb for rituals u girls are not ashamed dragging me to go with u to a native doctor’s house no b by force to do jazz live ur life

Shocking! Nigerian lady exposes her four friends who allegedly use juju to trap boys and using their wombs for rituals (photos)

In another post, she shared a side by side photo of one the girls and a boy whom she allegedly trapped using juju.

Abeg no go use jazz kill dis boy,d jazz wey u don use too much free am make e go find better girl for himself no b girl wey dey do jazz, Na crime say d guy b dey find relationship. She wrote.

See the photos below

SOURCE https://www.gistmore.com/lady-exposes-4-friends-allegedly-use-juju-trap-boys-using-wombs-rituals-photos

Re: Lady Exposes Her 4 Friends Who Allegedly Use Juju To Trap Boys (photos) by helobabe: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
Re: Lady Exposes Her 4 Friends Who Allegedly Use Juju To Trap Boys (photos) by kushercain: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
I'm freaking feeling
feeling freaky Hot!! wink
fuccck Nl for changing HÔRNy to hot

op you're a real jonzer if you blocked those faces but left the fb name glaring

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her 4 Friends Who Allegedly Use Juju To Trap Boys (photos) by Generalkaycee(m): 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
Lord save us from karashika
Re: Lady Exposes Her 4 Friends Who Allegedly Use Juju To Trap Boys (photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
Diamond Sophia Oyemen, it better you go delete that post on ur page, don't let em ur jazz friends see it, i thought you knew they trap boys and used their womb for ritual, only if you want to die violently. kiss kiss
Re: Lady Exposes Her 4 Friends Who Allegedly Use Juju To Trap Boys (photos) by bizzy500: 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
i pity that poor fresh dude!
Re: Lady Exposes Her 4 Friends Who Allegedly Use Juju To Trap Boys (photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
grin
I see woman I see bomb. I go pick bomb. Women kill faster than a bomb.

Women?
Re: Lady Exposes Her 4 Friends Who Allegedly Use Juju To Trap Boys (photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
Bitter friend. Dem no see dangote trap
Re: Lady Exposes Her 4 Friends Who Allegedly Use Juju To Trap Boys (photos) by NigerDeltan(m): 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
They just reconciled claiming it was fake

Go back to her profile and watch the video

(1) (Reply)

Man Goes BLIND In One Eye After Powerful Orgasm Following ‘vigorous Sex / Ukwu! Tw3rk Of The Year? Kenyan Girl Breaks "YOUtube" With Tw3rk Video / Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.