Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics (116210 Views)

Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Priscy01(f): 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
A Nigerian guy, Ray KatiNns on Facebook has shared excruciating details of how he had three-some with a Facebook Girl and Her room-mate.

Here’s what he wrote below;
In owerri, last 4 weeks.
I asked the girl sitting [right] to take me to a place where we can sit and chat, she took me to this place i have forgotten the name of the place.

We got there and they ordered for barbecue, two of the fishes cost me 11k that’s N5,500 each while I took peppery pepper soup cus I have hatred for fishes.

I met this girl when I was serving in owerri, I was looking awkward that afternoon cus my NYSC uniform was somehow over size and she refused stopping when I called her to collect her number.

It was around that Imo Event Center or whatever that place is called. So I crossed the road and she told me that she can only give me her Facebook ID, that she can’t give me her number. The truth is that her ass was awesome. And apart from the fact that I had no money then I was in a relationship and didn’t ever wanna cheat. So I found her on Facebook and she still refused to give me her number until I used a girl’s Facebook account where the girl told her she was my sister.

I got the number called for months but she refused coming to see me. So I had to chill until money came this year… I called her last month and told her about God’s blessings in my life and it took her just 5 mins to fall in love and decided that we must see.

But the story is that after eating out her friend or room mate was supposed to leave but she didn’t. Even after I have dashed them 5k each just for keeping me company.
went to the cheap hotel room where I lodged around World Bank with the 2 girls and… Definitely it wasn’t my first time of doing THREE SOME. I can’t lie to you my dear friends.

Okay, thanks for reading."

Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/facebook-guy-shares-details-of-how-he.html

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by anuoluwapo884(m): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
Weldone sir you deserve a national honor

509 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by pyyxxaro: 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
Okorocha come and see your people oh

If I Was Okorocha , I would build a statue of these gals immediately

They deserve an award sad ,

just because of fish and starlite u open the injury inbtw ur thigh embarassed

So this guy is a graduate , he has even Served the Nation sad

Only God would safe this country

488 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by kingjomezy(m): 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
Sooooo.... Make we Con crown your d**k

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by izzou(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
smiley

Somebody's future wife and a virgin's future husband

I know my own wife is well behaved somewhere on planet earth

161 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
Congrats

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Oxster(m): 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
4 your mind,,How much did you spend just 4 A pussylol,,I can use that 4 50ths of Pussies

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
See how this one's exchanged their kitty-cat for fish

#irefusetobedumb

227 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Oyebee91(m): 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
Am I the only one that has never got to eff a girl from Facebook? cry

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by TheControversy: 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
So two girls slept with a guy they hardly know because of fish. And when they say girls have fish brain some people will start complaining. undecided

485 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
izzou:
smiley

Somebody's future wife and a virgin's future husband

I know my own wife is well behaved somewhere on planet earth
are you sure she isn't the one that just left my hotel room cheesy

229 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Kylekent59: 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
And once they contract that dangerous disease,its then they will remember God.

My advise to the nigga is to amend his ways.
No need advising the babes,cus them get fish brain,so let them keep consuming the fish.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by 9japrof(m): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
Stupidity at its peak, both the forker and the forkee who brought this forkin spree experience to social media are both mentally derailed.

Somewhere somehow, a dude is processing undieing love for this two b.i.t.c.h.e.s and probably willing to take them to the altar. For some female nairalanders who are shouting "just for fishes" many of you have done worse for less gratuity. It is easy to hide behind a keyboard and form Porsche

For the stupid male fellow who posted this online is more useless than this females. This is someone whose someday would be a husband and father, what morals would he pass on to the children?
Money that should have been used to better your life, parents or even siblings is what u spent on hoes, in addition to that, you carry your stupidity into cyber space. Tomorrow your set would start shouting " why are the old men still in power" that we are ready for leadership positions.

199 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Dasherz(f): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
well whatever happened the guy is totally wrong .. like what is he tryin to prove ? he couldn't at least censor the pic to save their identity .. why fvck a girl and come out to tell tales to the world ... social media issa curse sometimes

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Divay22(f): 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
So we still have dummy like this ones angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by jeeqaa7(m): 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
Market spoiler

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Divay22(f): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
So we still have dummy like this one angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Joephat(m): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
shocked

Ray kartins, na comedian and musician

He was my guy then at behind flat in UNN.

I know this is publicity stunt, though he is capable of doing that.

God bless his hustle joor!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by chloride6: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe

What do you think pls

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Daeylar(f): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
Stupidity at it's peak,
The guy is very stupid for bringing this online and exposing the identity of these girls.

Where are all those people that were attacking a girl for talking about curve d**k? and saying that's not how it's done in the olden days?

What do you guys have to say about this guy?

The double standards is high, a girl talks about f**king a guy. The girl is insulted, a guy says he has had Threesomes and even goes as far as posting thier pics online yet the girls involved are still insulted.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Beehshorp(m): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
IDIOT

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by ibietela2(m): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
These are the kind of guys girls love so much...

Hope he used protection sha.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by delugajackson: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
Kiss and tell guys. I fuckkin hate kiss and tell guys!

Just cause you slept with two girls, you're bitching about with the details. For the sake of my sanity, I would say no more. Just get a life or a job. Biitch ass nigga

29 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
Bro, talk true. Tell us that those sharp imo girls scamed you. Dem shop your pepersoup finished and VERMOOSE. I believe that you are trying to get at them. Ok,post the three-some pix and I will believe you.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Johnawesome(m): 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
That ma nigga
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Arsenalholic(m): 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
At the end of the day, after bleeping the brains out and ramping up the body count of foolish girls like these, guys go to find a 'decent girl' and settle down.

When will ladies learn?

I now see why people are afraid of siring female kids these days. Smh

11 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by tosyne2much(m): 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
And this becomes an achievement?undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Ogonimilitant(m): 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
@ Op, This is Immaturity at its pick! You are a corper but you deserve to be in
Primary 6. Thats where your age really belong.

12 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Kobicove(m): 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
This guy is obviously an immature idiot...

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

“This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.