Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,971 members, 7,814,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (82682 Views)

Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics / Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Joelsblog(m): 2:24pm On May 10, 2018
A Nigerian Facebook user, Luiz Johnson yesterday took to a Facebook group to announce one of his latest achievements, taking the Virginity of a 16yrs old girl who happened to be one of the group members.

According to him they had met in the group and started dating, after their relationship lasted for one week the young fb user was able to convinced her into visiting him, a meeting that led to pre-marital sex..

The guy has since been mocked at laughed at by Nigerians for his Childish behavior, the big questions why would a girl give her Virginity to a guy under 20?? He is still eating mama and papa thank you?? Shame to all the stupid girls that sleep with small boys!

News by JoelsBlog

https://joelsblog.com.ng/guy-shares-photo-of-a-lady-he-took-her-virginity-calls-her-a-slut/

Good thing, his account was suspended and all his post was deleted after his acct was reported by other fb users

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by thesicilian: 2:27pm On May 10, 2018
Joelsblog:

...the big questions why would a girl give her Virginity to a guy under 20?? He is still eating mama and papa thank you?? Shame to all the stupid girls that sleep with small boys
Seems like the major issue is not even the premarital sex or loss of virginity of a 16yr old girl, but who she chose to "give it" to. Sad.

174 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by vizkiz: 2:27pm On May 10, 2018
Stupid kids.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by troublemakea(m): 2:32pm On May 10, 2018
I feel like beating the guy with wooden shoe sha

I know in the case of being virgin it's always guys that would force the girl into it so why call her slut

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by pocohantas(f): 2:35pm On May 10, 2018
the big questions why would a girl give her Virginity to a guy under 20?? He is still eating mama and papa thank you?? Shame to all the stupid girls that sleep with small boys!

How exactly is this a big question?
Who should they sleep with? Ancestors?

The big question is, is the girl really 16? Should a 16yrs old girl be having sex? Can she handle the consequences of her actions?

They are both stupid, anyway.

240 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Joelsblog(m): 2:36pm On May 10, 2018
thesicilian:

Seems like the major issue is not even the premarital sex or loss of virginity of a 16yr old girl, but who she chose to "give it" to. Sad.

Its really sad...i will never take a social media relationship seriously

15 Likes

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Joelsblog(m): 2:37pm On May 10, 2018
pocohantas:

What's so special about the guy that she can't wait till she is ready for marriage... Shey dey look fine boy fine face... If marriage was all about looks a lot of old couples would have divorced by now

10 Likes

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 10, 2018
I wonder what the attraction was, some girls lack home training

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by pocohantas(f): 2:40pm On May 10, 2018
Joelsblog:

What's so special about the guy that she can't wait till she is ready for marriage... Shey dey look fine boy fine face... If marriage was all about looks a lot of old couples would have divorced by now

the big questions why would a girl give her Virginity to a guy under 202?? He is still eating mama and papa thank you?? Shame to all the stupid girls that sleep with small boys!

This is what I responded to. Not your pre-marital sex sermon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 10, 2018
Joelsblog:
[s]What's so special about the guy that she can't wait till she is ready for marriage... Shey dey look fine boy fine face... If marriage was all about looks a lot of old couples would have divorced by now[/s]

She's the owner of her body not you.

Her life, Her choice.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by internationalman(m): 2:45pm On May 10, 2018
The disvirgined and the disvirginer are both stupid..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by TSOM(m): 2:50pm On May 10, 2018
That he's stupîd and she's gullible are obvious.

The pointing question is, regardless of their age, a lot of men still kiss and tell. They tell/ describe every moan and writhing beneath the sheets they've had with girls they are supposedly dating to people who can identify these girls even.

...Worse even, most of the men who kiss and tell have and would register their presence on this thread and others.

You might not do it on social media but offline, in gatherings of friends and friendly acquaintances, you kiss and tell every detail there is. smiley

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:51pm On May 10, 2018
grin

Abeeeg, what the hell he promised her? Mobile phone? lipsrsealed

Next time dont blur or doodle it since they bring it to the social media to tell the whole world who they fvcked tongue

Anyway, wetin concern me?

5 Likes

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Macnnoli4(m): 2:54pm On May 10, 2018
I am tired of all these pre-marital sex stories and pre-marital sex crew, I want to be inspired by genuine love stories, but it seems very scarce.

9 Likes

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Ishilove: 2:58pm On May 10, 2018
Joelsblog:

The guy has since been mocked at laughed at by Nigerians for his Childish behavior, the big questions why would a girl give her Virginity to a guy under 20?? He is still eating mama and papa thank you?? Shame to all the stupid girls that sleep with small boys!

So it will be better for her to give her virginity to someone over 20?

This kind of comment is why we keep hammering the importance of bringing up male children properly. Your issue is the age of the person she slept with, and not the act itself. Shior.

They have no business having sex at that age. They are both naive and silly.

23 Likes

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 10, 2018
Obago.

Hehe.
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by SexyDenzel: 3:02pm On May 10, 2018
Its funny that most young ones now come online to do this trash, who raised that boy? who is his father? or his elder brother? have they seen this silly post of his? OMG if he was my junior God forbid I would have taken him on a journey he never bargained for. Dumb boy, I don't blame the naive girl like that. Most guys and ladies fukd at earlier age though. With the rate sexually explicit materials are all over the place it tend to mess up our younger ones that are not ready for sex and create the curiosity.

18 Likes

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Joelsblog(m): 3:04pm On May 10, 2018
Ishilove:

So it will be better for her to give her virginity to someone over 20?

This kind of comment is why we keep hammering the importance of bringing up male children properly. Your issue is the age of the person she slept with, and not the act itself. Shior.

They have no business having sex at that age. They are both naive and silly.

What are u saying? Only a fool will do that above 18!!leak his bae's nudes

1 Like

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Joelsblog(m): 3:06pm On May 10, 2018
SexyDenzel:
Its funny that most young ones now come online to do this trash, who raised that boy? who is his father? or his elder brother? have they seen this silly post of his? OMG if he was my junior God forbid I would have taken him on a journey he never bargained for. Dumb boy, I don't blame the naive girl like that. Most guys and ladies fukd at earlier age though. With the rate sexually explicit materials are all over the place it tend to mess up our younger ones that are not ready for sex and create the curiosity.

The boy is an orphan because I have helped his family members disown him

19 Likes

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by wizrose(m): 3:10pm On May 10, 2018
that guys 4 u ladies.. Especially those igbo girlz way like money .. grin grin
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by wizrose(m): 3:18pm On May 10, 2018
pocohantas:

The big question is, is the girl really 16? Should a 16yrs old girl be having sex? Can she handle the consequences of her actions?

Maybe the gal is the one so stupid The gal need it and the guy gave it to her .. the guy dose nt force her .. The stupid thing their is that
nowadays picken self dn day no love .. should we Call this corruption or wat? Or love grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by xynerise: 3:26pm On May 10, 2018
When you see sex or defloration as a great achievement. You begin to act like a sexual fool.

Girls dating fuckboys will always get what they bargain for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Auladimeji(m): 3:42pm On May 10, 2018
undecided 16years with this kind of mammalian gland, I doubt it

6 Likes

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by roarik(f): 4:30pm On May 10, 2018
this world is no longer my home...endtime children.

1 Like

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Lonestar124: 4:36pm On May 10, 2018
roarik:
this world is no longer my home...endtime children.
Come let's cruise to pluto cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:45pm On May 10, 2018
Both of them are indeed crazy
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by soberdrunk(m): 4:46pm On May 10, 2018
Na wa ooooo!!! When i was 16 my biggest worry was the next episode of "Famous Five"........ angry

5 Likes

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by IMASTEX: 4:46pm On May 10, 2018
What won't we see
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by roarik(f): 4:46pm On May 10, 2018
Lonestar124:
Come let's cruise to pluto cheesy
Oya leggo smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.