Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

This List Shows The Most Reliable & Least Reliable Car Brands - Consumer Reports - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This List Shows The Most Reliable & Least Reliable Car Brands - Consumer Reports (1749 Views)

Most Reliable Car You've Ever Owned? / Car Logo Game: Tell Us The Names Of These Car Brands Using Their Logos Only / 10 Cars That Can Easily Take You Above 320,000 Kilometers - Consumer Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This List Shows The Most Reliable & Least Reliable Car Brands - Consumer Reports by autojosh: 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=915hkwMdHiY

We all love being pampered by our cars but not all cars are good at doing that.. Some will do you strong thing no matter how hard you try. 

This ranking was compiled from reviews from existing users and it might do you some good to check it out before you go onto the next one. 

The report was released by Consumer Reports after getting feedbacks on 640,000 vehicles based on their annual reliability survey. 

Out of 27 car brands that were reviewed, Toyota grabbed the first position and Cadillac came first from behind.. but what happened to our most revered Mercedes-Benz? Find out in the table below..

Don't forget to like, rate and share.

https://autojosh.com/list-shows-reliable-least-reliable-car-brands-consumers-reports/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: This List Shows The Most Reliable & Least Reliable Car Brands - Consumer Reports by nurey(m): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
tongue

No 4 to 8 looks like rigging, Buick of all cars, i dont know why rover no enter number 1 grin
Re: This List Shows The Most Reliable & Least Reliable Car Brands - Consumer Reports by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
nurey:
tongue

No 4 to 8 looks like rigging, Buick of all cars, i dont know why rover no enter number 1 grin

Original rigging. Did you see my score at all? I almost had a carry over.

Re: This List Shows The Most Reliable & Least Reliable Car Brands - Consumer Reports by nurey(m): 5:21am On Oct 24, 2017
PaperLace:

Original rigging. Did you see my score at all? I almost had a carry over.

grin

Don't panic, yours is identical to the winner of the most reliable for your maker class
Re: This List Shows The Most Reliable & Least Reliable Car Brands - Consumer Reports by diportivo: 6:20am On Oct 24, 2017
this report card no work for naija

ask lagos danfo pipu

(1) (Reply)

Simple Car Care Tips For The Rainy Season! / How Durable Is A 2006 RAV4 And What Is The Min..... / What Damages Your Tire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.