Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise (3424 Views)

Will The Entire SS And SE Be PDP Regions? / The Main Reasons The SW/SE Still Support PMB/AAA / Restructuring: Nc, Sw, Se, Ss Synergy Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by BudeYahooCom: 7:17am On Oct 24, 2017
Diiet:
excuse me, if this thread is created for igbos then edit and remove SW/yoruba from the title.

Your tribe igbo needs your advice and wisdom on how to be relevant again politically. I repeat nothing is wrong with the yorubas we are fine.

Soured pap is usually 'sweet' to the poor man who prepared with his last kobo. grin
Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by Diiet: 7:21am On Oct 24, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Soured pap is usually 'sweet' to the poor man who prepared with his last kobo. grin
this describes your people perfectly.

You igbos have been relegated to division4 of the Nigeria politics today and you are contented with it.
Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by Ngozi123(f): 9:17am On Oct 24, 2017
Basic123:

Nnamdi Azikwe has sold you guys as slaves to the northerners since 1960 and you have not been bought back.

Kiss,the truth

Timemanager How far?

1 Like

Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by izombie(m): 9:56am On Oct 24, 2017
princemillla:
All I know is East cannot do it alone. The south needs to come together and fight/work as one. Otherwise the northern agenda has only just begun.

Enuf of this nonsense
let the north continue ruling nigeria till eternity. We don't care anymore. The only time a yoruba person can win election in the east is if that person is contesting against buhari. Let tinubu come up for election against any northern opposition. He can only win the south west. The north will continue ruling nigeria. Igbos no send again.
Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by izombie(m): 10:00am On Oct 24, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
SW dey find southern alliance now..Bunch of Sabos.The only region we should be careful of is SW.. angry
thank you. Igbos would rather form alliance with fulani herdsmen than with yorubas. Let the yoruba win the presidency with only their 5 states.

1 Like

Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by SHAKABOOM: 10:05am On Oct 24, 2017
Ngozi123:

My Igbo is not good but I'm learning small small. I'm still proud of my Igbo heritage though smiley.
Not evrybody that type in igbo is igbo..Be it pure igbo or unripe igbo.
Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by Ngozi123(f): 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Not evrybody that type in igbo is igbo..Be it pure igbo or unripe igbo.

If you truly believe that I’m not Igbo then that’s your problem. There’s not much I can do to change your mind and I don’t really care to either undecided.

1 Like

Re: Now That The North Has Dumped SW: SE Be Wise by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
Diiet:
No one used and dumped the yorubas, we are too smart to be cheated.
In this Adminisration the yorubas are well represented so how can you say they are used and dumped?
And if your assertion is motivated by the junaid muhammed's statement that SW votes contribute close to nothing to the emergence of buhari as the president, then i'll advice you to stop taking that man seriously because he is a man without honour.
He's not also a member of APC.
So whatever comes out of his smelling mouth does not represent the position of MR President and the ruling party, APC.

PLS STOP WORRYING YOURSELF ON YORUBA ISSUE TRY TO CREATE A THREAD ON HOW YOUR TRIBE, IGBO CAN COME OUT OF POLITICAL RELEGATION.
NOTHING IS WRONG WITH YORUBAS WE ARE FINE. THANKS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northeast: Don't Politicise Insecurity, Olawepo Hashim Urges Politicians / I Will Kill Anybody Who Tries To Disgrace Me Before Buhari– Bello Kogi Gov / Supreme Court Did Not Bar APC From Participating In Rivers Election- APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.