Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Why Is It Difficult To Advice Women Deeply In Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Advice Women Deeply In Love. (707 Views)

Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy / I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Difficult To Advice Women Deeply In Love. by mrdickhead: 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
Women and their wahala.

A lady will come to you telling you how her boyfriend beat her up,flirt with other girls in her presence most especially don't take care of her but she will end everything by saying"but I love him a lot,I can't leave him,I just can't leave him"and I will be like Ok Go And Die.

so guys have you try advising a lady deeply in love with someone?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Advice Women Deeply In Love. by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
When she says so, that means the guy have collected the brain and install dick inside. Just like Intel

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Advice Women Deeply In Love. by mrdickhead: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
When she says so, that means the guy have collected the brain and install dick inside. Just like Intel
they are really boring grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Advice Women Deeply In Love. by MaryBenn(f): 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
mrdickhead:
Women and their wahala.

A lady will come to you telling you how her boyfriend beat her up,flirt with other girls in her presence most especially don't take care of her but she will end everything by saying"but I love him a lot,I can't leave him,I just can't leave him"and I will be like Ok Go And Die.

so guys have you try advising a lady deeply in love with someone?

This boy, Trash is all you've been posting since you opened this your account grin grin grin grin grin
If it's Jamb that's delaying you, I pray you get admitted soon grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Advice Women Deeply In Love. by SirVictory: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
No need advising this type of people. How can I advice someone with a cum-filled brain
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Advice Women Deeply In Love. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
MaryBenn:

This boy, Trash is all you've been posting since you opened this your account grin grin grin grin grin

ya calling sombori old enough to be ur uncle "boy" cmon apologize
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Advice Women Deeply In Love. by mrdickhead: 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
MaryBenn:

lolz,you made me laugh this evening cheesy cheesy,don't mind me joor I'm just being real.
oya what do you have to say about the topic.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Advice Women Deeply In Love. by mrdickhead: 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
SirVictory:
No need advising this type of people. How can I advice someone with a cum-filled brain
lol you are right bro,I swear all your advice will just end up with"but I still love him alot" sad
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Advice Women Deeply In Love. by mrdickhead: 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
armylord:
ya calling sombori old enough to be ur uncle "boy" cmon apologize
the girl no get respect grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Advice Women Deeply In Love. by Xionez(m): 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
"but I love him a lot,I can't leave him,I just can't leave him"

This reply is a confirmatory statement indicating that whatever you had been saying, for the past hour, had better chances of making an impact on a concrete wall that on the said human being.

Its your cue to wear ya slippers and bid the unfortunate fellow "Adieu!"
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Advice Women Deeply In Love. by mrdickhead: 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
Xionez:
"but I love him a lot,I can't leave him,I just can't leave him"

This reply is a confirmatory statement indicating that whatever you had been saying, for the past hour, had better chances of making an impact on a concrete wall that on the said human being.

Its your cue to wear ya slippers and bid the unfortunate fellow "Adieu!"
yes very true bro,the worse is that you go dey jejely and she go carry the matter come make you advice her,after long talking and advices you gave her then she go just say But I really love him,I can't leave him.now why was she seeking for an advice at first.

(1) (Reply)

Age Difference In Relationships. / For Men: Lead A Honest Life And Stop Prioritizing Women And Sex / Massive Crowd Storm One Lagos Fiesta 2017 Venues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.