Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) (69945 Views)

A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
gypsey:
you didn't keep them? are not allowed to keep them after Graduation?

Na wa ooo so u nor come London Palladium?
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa ooo so u nor come London Palladium?
wetin happen in the palladium?
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
TemmyTee82:

Me? Tufiakpa! I no dey do dat kain support.
So i dey do bad tin
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by TemmyTee82(f): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
uzoormah:

Lol...e be like say u too like yam
Totally your fault.
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
freeze001:

You would be insulting urself and ur generation if u so much as type anything stupid in d name of insult. Learn to respect every human and never excuse criminal conduct! The criminal is responsible for his actions not the victim. If I ask you to point out d supposed insult now u'll not have anything to show.

did i support the criminal....? pls leave my mention..i dnt want to exchange words with u
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
TemmyTee82:

Totally your fault.
My fault ke gringrin How?
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by menwongo(m): 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
It must be one of those state
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by freeze001(f): 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
uzoormah:

did i support the criminal....? pls leave my mention..i dnt want to exchange words with u

The moment u found a reason to connect her supposedly indecent appearance to the criminal conduct of the arsehole, u indirectly supported his action by blaming the victim.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
gypsey:
It's wrong that the guy almost raped her, infact that guy should be castrated! But i can see why shocked she sure is gorgeous! tongue

The girl nor fine jor

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by simols(m): 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
Are yo u sure he didnt hold white handkachief to take some of your blood Cos all dis rituialist have many tactics
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by DanielGb(m): 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
emeijeh:
During my NYSC days, female Corp members were not as sexy as this.

A word is enough for the wise

She was looking for contract.
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
Martin0:

The girl nor fine jor
i am talking bout her bottom! and tight jeans grin not her face.
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
gypsey:
wetin happen in the palladium?
Mehn u dey miss like whitegrin FIFA Best Award na
Well sha that dey one side first eh eh How ya side na
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
freeze001:

The moment u found a reason to connect her supposedly indecent appearance to the criminal conduct of the arsehole, u indirectly supported his action by blaming the victim.

So ur saying indecent dressing cannot make a man rape sm1, am nt supporting the man

BTW
his manhood should be used as suya
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by 989900: 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
uzoormah:

I hope ur nt a girl
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
Martin0:

Mehn u dey miss like whitegrin
FIFA Best Award na

Well sha that dey one side first eh eh
How ya side na
i was at work.
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
gypsey:
i am talking bout her bottom! and tight jeans grin not her face.

Yes I can see dem allgrin
She nor get real YANSh na fakies be that..
But d tight jeans bamcheesycheesy

But I dey here new's diz day's say dem glz nor dey wear panties again ooo iz dat truegrin?
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Gerrad12: 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
Your dress earned you what you show us
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
gypsey:
i was at work.
Hia it going on now though it abt to end sha
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by freeze001(f): 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
uzoormah:

So ur saying indecent dressing cannot make a man rape sm1, am nt supporting the man

BTW
his manhood should be used as suya

No! It is lack of self-control and respect as well as porous laws governing these issues that makes a man decide to forcefully take what is not freely given ie rape.
An idea of indecent dressing should never be justified as a basis for rape. If the appearance of a woman turns u on, the right thing to do is approach her in a civil manner and if she isn't game u move on. If she gives you the green light then everyone is happy. Afterall, the rapist is not the only one that could have seen her so why is he d only one to go assaulting and raping? It obviously means he's a sick criminal responsible for his disease and actions, no one inflicted it on him.

Women should nt be mandated to appear in a certain way because of men without self control. The only reason such men act out such desires in the violent manner that rape entails is that they are physically stronger and people like u give him morale by blaming the victim for her body structure and appearance.

The same rapists here will travel to countries like d US and UK where people dress as comfortably as they like and u even have topless/nude beaches and they will not look anyhow not to talk of approach or even rape so why do they feel so free and justified in Nigeria? Besides where is it written that the 'punishment' or 'cure' for indecent dressing is rape? Why do women in islamic countries with all their hijab and burqas still get raped?

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
see mouth like agama lizard they shld scrap post utme after u will soon finish ur own service nd all d monthly alawee so others shld nt enjoy d same priviledge besides apart from dis rape stuff dat means u did not enjoy service at all
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
missterious:

Look at this unfortunate being. God. Let her wear rags na
you are indeed a slay queen for seeing nothing wrong in the way she dressed
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
majekdom2:
by wearing khaki and shirt. So when a staff in your company dresses seductively, you take her to the bush to rape her instead of doing the work attached to you
if she didn't adjusted the fittings of her wears I guess the man wouldnt have had such thought in his mind
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
Martin0:

Yes I can see dem allgrin
She nor get real YANSh na fakies be that..
But d tight jeans bamcheesycheesy

But I dey here new's diz day's say dem glz nor dey wear panties again ooo iz dat truegrin?
Really? no panties? that's Banging! grin
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
majekdom2:
by wearing khaki and shirt. So when a staff in your company dresses seductively, you take her to the bush to rape her instead of doing the work attached to you
grin grin grin i wonder o! like cave men.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
gypsey:
Really? no panties? that's Banging! grin

Yes I can prove that!!!
Miranda trumph wore a G stringsgrin
What the need of G strings?
So it a no more panties again

And there was diz girl who told me she doesn't wear panties anymore coz she feel uncomfortable
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by beccab78: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
thank GOD for safety but why did you agree with him to take u through d bush part knowing will dat u are nt familer with d area.let others learn.
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
uzoormah:

if i push u 4rm here..u will just fall

You are the one that needs that push(drive) in your life with your big teddy bear suit
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by MaryBenn(f): 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
Shelomo:
She deserve what she got. How can somebody who claim she is serving her father's land dress in this kind of awkward manner. She was surpose to be gang rape

Your mother and sisters will be gang raped, idiot
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by bidex(m): 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lekan111:
Thank God you are save, but why are some men like that? he does not have fear of God neither does he care about your HIV status(positive or negative).
God help our generation
As much as I would love to believe the story, the question is, Ibadan does not have 8km bush around there except outskirt and Okada don't go there! Also, is it on a Monday they do go for LCDA? Am confused here. Another thing is that why is it only lips he attacked? Why not other parts of the face and body? A rapist would have slapped so much that her face will be blackened.
Lastly, did she report to the police? Did she report at the LCDA if it's true?
Am suspecting she got engaged in a fight over a man or something else. She should not come to bamboozle us

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by MaryBenn(f): 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
mrsfavour:
NYSC made the clothes for u to wear it and be combat -ready,u guys will go and sew a leggings and think its fashion , if ur wearing a normal force-like outfit will he dare it? na u sabi.

Coming from a Woman? Shame on you sad shame on you again! May you not fall victim even when you wear gown and still tie wrapper. NONSENSE
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by bidex(m): 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
MaryBenn:

Coming from a Woman? Shame on you sad shame on you again! May you not fall victim even when you wear gown and still tie wrapper. NONSENSE
And you believe the story above?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) / Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages / NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.