Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) (70019 Views)

A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by MaryBenn(f): 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
bidex:

And you believe the story above?

True or false, not my business. Whatever the case may be, you were not there either to tell if it's true or false
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by MaryBenn(f): 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
bidex:

As much as I would love to believe the story, the question is, Ibadan does not have 8km bush around there except outskirt and Okada don't go there! Also, is it on a Monday they do go for LCDA? Am confused here. Another thing is that why is it only lips he attacked? Why not other parts of the face and body? A rapist would have slapped so much that her face will be blackened.
Lastly, did she report to the police? Did she report at the LCDA if it's true?
Am suspecting she got engaged in a fight over a man or something else. She should not come to bamboozle us

Until it happens to someone close to you, you won't be typing all these epistles of personal thoughts.
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by bidex(m): 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
MaryBenn:

Until it happens to someone close to you, you won't be typing all these epistles of personal thoughts.
Someone close to me dont cook stories.
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by MaryBenn(f): 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
bidex:

Someone close to me dont cook stories.

So don't cook hers too with your assumptions undecided undecided
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
I commiserate with her though. But is a single rape of a female corps member sufficient reason to scrap the ENTIRE nysc scheme
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
KKKWHITE:
if she didn't adjusted the fittings of her wears I guess the man wouldnt have had such thought in his mind
you are coming publicly to defend a useless man. Being a rapist is a mental case. It's not about how the lady is dressed. The little children that are raped also adjusted their wears.. why una no dey get sense like this. Displaying un intelligence here and there.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
anuoluwapo884:

Oga leave space make better people talk seems you subscribe for a day package that while your network is slow and not responding that you have to comment twice tongue

lolss grin grin
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by JoshMedia: 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
uzoormah:
Why she come dey show me her lips...the thing is that she didnt dress propely

Sorry sha
In uniform?
Oga
Apply na
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
DanielGb:

She was looking for contract.
I see
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by x5jakuzzy(m): 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
so she was just shouting Jesus Jesus and the guy left her .....wooooow I won't mind if she can tell us the real episode of the movie.....
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
You have no point, so because a corper was almost raped, you want FG to scrap the scheme, am a benefiaciary of the scheme and I won't advocate for the scrapping of the scheme.
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
sorry ooo. but see Ur Corper Sokoto like tight pants. if say Na the normal one u wear nobody go rape u. u are show selling point miss Corper. I pray the guy is arrested ooo. cos he deserves to rot in jail
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by TemmyTee82(f): 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
uzoormah:
So i dey do bad tin
You don offend the gods o. And we will make sure you face the consequences.
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Toluene06(m): 12:34am On Oct 24, 2017
Corper wee ur kaki self hmmmmm
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 1:58am On Oct 24, 2017
TemmyTee82:

You don offend the gods o. And we will make sure you face the consequences.

Lol....our babalawo what will i do to appease the gods
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 2:00am On Oct 24, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

You are the one that needs that push(drive) in your life with your big teddy bear suit

Lol..she is already admiring my suit...gringrin
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:03am On Oct 24, 2017
I believe most comments here are from Okada riders....smh at wat am seeing here...Nigerians youths av lost it.....they can't comment like sensible mammals
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by calliope(f): 2:19am On Oct 24, 2017
The khaki uniform makes corp members vulnerable, It gives every not too" nice persons" an opportunity to exploit us. It's just so sad. angry
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 2:35am On Oct 24, 2017
MaryBenn:

She didn't dress properly? Someone on NYSC uniform? You must be high on cheap drugs undecided

Is that how they sew NYSC trousers? You guys should take a chill pill! Understand our plight here. One's being aroused by what he sees every moment - in fact, on per second billing, what d'u think? You dress to make a man imagine things, after imagining, what d'u think will happen next?
100x the question is asked "what triggers rape", 99 times the answer will still remain "indecency". For pediatric cases, I won't kno
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Sammymyte(m): 3:03am On Oct 24, 2017
Nonsense
.....I don't want to believe u have typical error......
One will need to question your certificate lady....
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Artisticity1: 3:18am On Oct 24, 2017
McheeeeeW! He forgot to buy condom and traumadol... Jst wait small cos he wil nock at urt door next. Mcheeeeew
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by kt110(m): 6:21am On Oct 24, 2017
eyeeh sorry but why most she dress so sexy, its a big lesson to those females hmmmm
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by kt110(m): 6:28am On Oct 24, 2017
hmm I beg see how her tide de show just because u want to look sexy abi pls 2morow wear pant de waka, dats what you deserved jare mumu
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Jessygrt: 6:29am On Oct 24, 2017
Thank God for her.
But let us tell ourselves the truth NYSC uniform we're made to be free but most ladies will now go and sew new ones after camp making it tight, now a days they even make ankle length... part of the fun of NYSC was wearing those big loose khaki well for me during my time. We are beginning to loose our values and focus it shouldn't be so. NYSC is meant for serving your father land not for fashion parade.

And please let's leave government out of this. We all have a part to play also.
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 24, 2017
MaryBenn:

She didn't dress properly? Someone on NYSC uniform? You must be high on cheap drugs undecided

Good point, but you can make your positionclear without using abusive language.
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by toprealman: 7:14am On Oct 24, 2017
anuoluwapo884:
Sad You dressed to kill nice package
how come she couldn't "kill" her attacker....lol

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 24, 2017
Please let's teach females to be more courageous. She was alone with a weaponless man who also is flesh and blood like herself and she was paralysed by fear such that it made her physically weak and helpless. The man has already won the battle in her mind. Let's teach survival instinct, she could have used her teeth, poked his eyes, done so many things to get away. I know some things are unpredictable but looking at her body size, she seems strong enough to pull an escape but due to fear she didn't, may God help us
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by MaryBenn(f): 7:55am On Oct 24, 2017
AngryNigerian:

Is that how they sew NYSC trousers? You guys should take a chill pill! Understand our plight here. One's being aroused by what he sees every moment - in fact, on per second billing, what d'u think? You dress to make a man imagine things, after imagining, what d'u think will happen next?
100x the question is asked "what triggers rape", 99 times the answer will still remain "indecency". For pediatric cases, I won't kno

When you see a woman that makes u imagine things, Rape her grin indecency even when kids of 3,5,6 are raped. NONSENSE
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by born2g8: 8:07am On Oct 24, 2017
please where is the area ,the name,so I don't believed the story
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Amenya96(f): 8:25am On Oct 24, 2017
Nigerians think with the back of their sense. is it because she is a Corper the bike man wanted to rape her? Those children raped in their homes were there on Corper uniforms?
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by TemmyTee82(f): 8:28am On Oct 24, 2017
uzoormah:

Lol....our babalawo what will i do to appease the gods
Your next allowee. Into my account. Sharply.
Or else....!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) / Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages / NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.