Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) (69948 Views)

A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
Evil everywhere...! She didn't catch the rider by the throat? Females are just too vulnerable... God protect us.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Bestchisom(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
the picture come dey like say na two different people
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
KKKWHITE:
he dressing was seductive
by wearing khaki and shirt. So when a staff in your company dresses seductively, you take her to the bush to rape her instead of doing the work attached to you

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by 9japrof(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
Na the picture wey after tears and sweat don wash the dekogote and saclux paint really prove that some girls wor wor no be small.

Do not ever ever ger decieved by their fine face, a lot are hidden under the Mary kay

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by binsanni(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
hope she no con touch that fine b cheesy :Dbs wink
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
Just take a look at the comments from his fellow male rapist and rapist apologists... thank God for responsible men among us.

Disgusting comments
Later one idiot will tell me women hate themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by GuntersChain(m): 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
these scheme nysc(now your suffering continues) has no meaningful existence anymore, Thank God you survived who knows his intent maybe he wanted to mine your skull.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by jackie35(m): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
dinma007:
A corps member serving in Ibadan, Wannirebie Ayo has narrated how an Okada man almost raped her today on her way to NYSC secretariat from her PPA.

Read the story she just shared on her Instagram page below...

"I got the greatest shock of my life today when I was almost raped by an okada man. I got dressed up left my house heading to the Secretariat in another community nt up to 30kms away frm my PPA, b4 I enter d bike d man said he wants to use the bush that he is having running stomach then I agreed and waited when he was done we left getting to some point around 4kms he stopped and said he wants to use d bush again.
Not wasting much time he came back start asking me, how much am I paying ? I told him it's a fixed price na that's nt wat we should argue abt when he insist I said it's #300 which is d normal price we pay he said no dat I will pay him #1500 stopping at d junction for 8km and to my destination #2000 so felt uncomfortable wit d way he was acting that was wen I told him ok he should tak me back to where he picked me he said wat abt d fair I said I will pay him I want to collect money frm my friend to pay him d #2000 then he refused and said if I don't av money he has to take advantage of me using the "f" word then I got scared, tried running away. Everywhere is full of bush where will I run to self no houses, no cars and was already frightened which even made me got weak. He ran after me got me and I engaged in a fight with him because I had no choice, then he dragged me and pushed me down to d bush corner started rough handling me, hit me lips wit a blow I started bleeding frm d mouth, he tore my uniform. I was only shouting Jesus Jesus save me save me then at a point he left me and drove off with his bike. I jst believe that God intervene in my battle because I see no other reason why he would av left me nt accomplishing his aim to rape me and didn't collect my fone or any belongings. On the other hand govt should scrap this nysc or stop posting corpers to remote areas"

https://www.lailasblog.com/female-corps-member-narrates-almost-raped-okada-man-today/

Thank God for HIS intervention, but you too mind the way you dress. It is not that i am in surpport of what the guy did, but by the way you appeared in these photos.......um!

3 Likes

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by hamingra: 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
dinma007:
A corps member serving in Ibadan, Wannirebie Ayo has narrated how an Okada man almost raped her today on her way to NYSC secretariat from her PPA.

Read the story she just shared on her Instagram page below...

"I got the greatest shock of my life today when I was almost raped by an okada man. I got dressed up left my house heading to the Secretariat in another community nt up to 30kms away frm my PPA, b4 I enter d bike d man said he wants to use the bush that he is having running stomach then I agreed and waited when he was done we left getting to some point around 4kms he stopped and said he wants to use d bush again.
Not wasting much time he came back start asking me, how much am I paying ? I told him it's a fixed price na that's nt wat we should argue abt when he insist I said it's #300 which is d normal price we pay he said no dat I will pay him #1500 stopping at d junction for 8km and to my destination #2000 so felt uncomfortable wit d way he was acting that was wen I told him ok he should tak me back to where he picked me he said wat abt d fair I said I will pay him I want to collect money frm my friend to pay him d #2000 then he refused and said if I don't av money he has to take advantage of me using the "f" word then I got scared, tried running away. Everywhere is full of bush where will I run to self no houses, no cars and was already frightened which even made me got weak. He ran after me got me and I engaged in a fight with him because I had no choice, then he dragged me and pushed me down to d bush corner started rough handling me, hit me lips wit a blow I started bleeding frm d mouth, he tore my uniform. I was only shouting Jesus Jesus save me save me then at a point he left me and drove off with his bike. I jst believe that God intervene in my battle because I see no other reason why he would av left me nt accomplishing his aim to rape me and didn't collect my fone or any belongings. On the other hand govt should scrap this nysc or stop posting corpers to remote areas"

https://www.lailasblog.com/female-corps-member-narrates-almost-raped-okada-man-today/

kpele oo! But there is more to this story sha! Doesnt sound logical at all. Rape, with a tight NYSC trousers is next to impossible except if he knocks you out at first. which he didnt. And he doesnt know you from Adam and wants to rape you immediately means he is walking around with his penis looking for who to rape that day. This usually doesnt occur naturally.
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Godwin616: 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
Thank God for His divine intervention. Hope she has lodged it at the police station.
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by adetes: 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rape everyday, despite the fact that she dressed properly, okada man too like good thing
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by zikter(m): 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
unfortunate for the young lady. but this by no means justifies the scrapping of the scheme. that is if you know how many rapes of non nysc ladies that take place in a day.
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
so many things wrong with the story?
No location
Pix not disclosing full dressing(not questioning her dress mode) to show the attack
Her hairdo is still intact
Where in Ibadan will you have to travel about 30km from ppa to lga
Ibadan is not so remote that there wont be traffic on a particular highway/road for about 10mins.
This might be one of those blogs stories aimed at pulling traffic.
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by netflicks(m): 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
A lot of corpers have died from this posting of a thing to an unknown and even more dangerous zones... After years of studying coupled with all the money spent plus the hunger and stress the govt. will still send you on a suicide mission...

God help this country...

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by methusah(m): 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
Truth be told.. First of all , rape is wrong . Secondly, just take a look at her tight trouser. Why won't such act occur. You know you are serving in rural area where most peeps are not civilised. This should be a warning to all this young ladies making a sexy outfit out of the NYSC uniform.

The okada man needs to be punished by the law.

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Maydfourth: 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hello..Please I would like to know the exact area ..Something can be done to apprehend the Okada Driver...Please go and make a formal report at the nearest police station and also at your secretariat...Ibadan is a peaceful place..So sorry about what happened to you...

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Gkemz: 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
Is that why it should be scrapped because a lady was almost raped probably because she dressed provocatively seductive.

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
emeijeh:
During my NYSC days, female Corp members were not as sexy as this.

A word is enough for the wise

Na wao, are we excusing a rape attempt here? who told you she was dressed like this when the okada man assaulted her, its like rapists apologists full here

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by taurusmena1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
I must confess it's a bitter experience but the fact is NYSC was not the cause of your experience with the low life of a man. My dear, it's a pity that is types are everywhere but they will surely pay for their sins.Thank God for sparing you the trauma you would have passed through.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by oyoofong(m): 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
YOU pam.Thank God say him no no do
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
emeijeh:
During my NYSC days, female Corp members were not as sexy as this.

A word is enough for the wise
but d girl na come and do eye she get,see am na,too sexy

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
uzoormah:

Na u start am o...ehen

Don't u see that d khaki trouser is tight??

BTW

if u av not eaten today just tell me..so i'll buy u suya. becus ur typing like a hungry lion
how come you know say the guy never eat since na near my house he dey stay even me dey reason the guy make he nor go die of hunger
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
noticed the top was torn around the neck but it isn't dirty
rough handled and yet no brown or red dirt stain?
doesn't add up

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
So the scrapping of NYSC will curtail rape cases huh NO way should it be scrapped, we all had to endure it and so must those who come behind us grin
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
so FG should scrap NYSC because an okada man tried to rape a lady. Did the okada man try to rape her because of NYSC uniform? People should always use their head. I am sure the okada riders have an association. They can look for them and she'll fish out the rapist. Any small thing some mumu people will be shouting scrap NYSC. Most of ya'll don't know that you learn a lot during that one year of service.

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by hAlexandro(m): 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
Well it's quite unfortunate thou thank God you are safe but she's ugly without the makeup thou
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
Diso60090:
how come you know say the guy never eat since na near my house he dey stay even me dey reason the guy make he nor go die of hunger

gringrin na girl, no mind am suya don dey hungry.. am dz evening
Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
pocohantas:
Just take a look at the comments from his fellow male rapist and rapist apologists... thank God for responsible men among us.

Disgusting comments

Equally disgusted by some of these comments. Men need to understand. It doesn't matter how a lady is dressed. She is NOT "asking for it". It doesn't give them the right to séxually assault a woman because of the way she's dressed.
pocohantas:

Disgusting comments

Equally disgusted by some of these comments. Men need to understand. It doesn't matter how a lady is dressed. She is NOT "asking for it". It doesn't give them the right to séxually assault a woman because of the way she's dressed.
pocohantas:

Disgusting comments

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Perfectionist11: 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
Not trying to justify his actions.But,if our ladies must dress to kill- with tight fitting clothes to display their shape,they might as well get a bodyguard.

In overseas,its mostly the celebrities that dress provocatively albeit with rugged looking bodyguards behind them_a look into their murderous eyes will dissolve all evil thoughts going on in your head.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Polskywolsky: 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ban NYSC? Are u serious? So 4 u now its because she is a corper that it happened so? Kai, ppl ehn!

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
anuoluwapo884:
Sad You dressed to kill nice package
Is that other people's comment? embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chai!Nigerian Graduate Indeed (PICS) / Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages / NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.