Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

How Does One Respond To This "What Have You Done For Me" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does One Respond To This "What Have You Done For Me" (1321 Views)

Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? / Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) / Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does One Respond To This "What Have You Done For Me" by jeff1607(m): 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
During a heated argument this sentence pops up and knowing fully well how much has been invested not necessarily money only. How or what is the possible way to react to such a statement without hurting the other either by words or by action.

Over to you guys
Re: How Does One Respond To This "What Have You Done For Me" by iamJ(m): 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
then do somtin for her na
Re: How Does One Respond To This "What Have You Done For Me" by Young03(m): 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
see question
If u haven't done anything for her then he question is right
Re: How Does One Respond To This "What Have You Done For Me" by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
A) If you need me to point out the things that I have done for you, it only tells me how ungrateful you are and that you don't know how to appreciate anything. Otherwise you would know the things I've done for you. I should just save my effort for someone who gets it. You don't deserve me. I'm running water into a basket, with you, it will never get full, so what's the point?

B) Done for you? Am I put on this earth to serve you? How about what you've done for me?

C) Bring paper and pen, and write this down so you don't ever forget and ask me that stupid question again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does One Respond To This "What Have You Done For Me" by jeff1607(m): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
you guys still don't get it

what I meant is this, despite you doing all humanly, financially possible, emotionally etc and the statement pops up what is the best way to react.
Re: How Does One Respond To This "What Have You Done For Me" by pocohantas(f): 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
jeff1607:

what I meant is this, despite you doing all humanly, financially possible, emotionally etc and the statement pops up what is the best way to react.

We are getting it, that person is an ingrate. How you react is your choice, just don't get violent.
Re: How Does One Respond To This "What Have You Done For Me" by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
pocohantas:

We are getting it, that person is an ingrate. How you react is your choice, just don't get violent.

What have you done for me? grin grin cheesy
Re: How Does One Respond To This "What Have You Done For Me" by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
Maybe you said something equally bad to her for her to say such a thing.
Re: How Does One Respond To This "What Have You Done For Me" by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
jeff1607:

What did you say for her to say such?
Re: How Does One Respond To This "What Have You Done For Me" by Blackhawk03(f): 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
List out all you've done for, let it sink into her empty head this time around and ask where her father was when you were playing his role... Shey o ni oun stupid nii? undecided angry angry
Re: How Does One Respond To This "What Have You Done For Me" by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
jeff1607:

It seems you just had a heated argument with your partner, for her asking such a question shows how ungrateful the person is and you must have touch a nerve for the person to ask such question.

Personally I won't respond to such question, I will let my actions do the speaking.
Re: How Does One Respond To This "What Have You Done For Me" by jeff1607(m): 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rokia2:

What did you say for her to say such?

was discussing with some colleagues @ work and it came up, seems to be the norm in relationships these days
Re: How Does One Respond To This "What Have You Done For Me" by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
jeff1607:

was discussing with some colleagues @ work and it came up, seems to be the norm in relationships these days

I am pretty sure no woman is mad to just jump up and start screaming "what have you done for me in this relationship?" Something horrible must have been said to her for her to say such.

When you go back to work bring up the discussion again for part 2
But this time ask them what they said to make those women say such.

My nigga I know this is you. You ain't talking to a kid, you are talking to someone who has vast experience in relationship issues.

The fact that you are even lying goes to shows what you said to her was even worse then the reply she gave you back.

In relationships people have the habit of always blaming the other party. Sometimes take a look in the mirror, try to improve your own self.

1 Like

Re: How Does One Respond To This "What Have You Done For Me" by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
I think it's the sad part of human nature, we always remember what was done TO us and often forget what was done FOR us.

1 Like

Re: How Does One Respond To This "What Have You Done For Me" by QueenSekxy(f): 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
check well to know what has gone bad!!talk to her and remind her the things you have done for her ,,doesn't necessarily means financial aspect...it could be something worthwhile.
Re: How Does One Respond To This "What Have You Done For Me" by jeff1607(m): 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rokia2:

I am pretty sure no woman is mad to just get up and start screaming "what have you done for me in this relationship?" Something horrible must have been said to her for her to say such.

When you go back to work bring up the discussion again for part 2
But this time ask them what they said to make those women say such.

My nigga I know this is you. You ain't talking to a kid, you are talking to someone who has vast experience in relationship issues.

The fact that you are even lying goes to shows what you said to her was even worse then the reply she gave you back.

In relationships people have the habit of always blaming the other party. Sometimes take a look in the mirror, try to improve your own self.

lol, the kind of stuff colleagues discuss here eh, even the married ones would make one cringe

Experienced tho came to realize that no woman can be satisfied
Re: How Does One Respond To This "What Have You Done For Me" by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
jeff1607:

lol,

Experienced tho came to realize that no woman can be satisfied
undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Does One Respond To This "What Have You Done For Me" by Windflower(f): 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
jeff1607:

I totally get it,the statement is really painful,but the best thing is to keep quiet in such a situation. Recounting what uve done would make the table turn round and then the blame will fall on you. Whenever you are helping people not just your spouse,always do it because you wish not that you were compelled to do it so that when matters like this arises,you can easily overlook it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Over Heart Brake / Woman Catches The Man Next To Her Masturbating On A Flight (video) / Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.