Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Lady Recounts How Mixing Spaghetti With Her Menstraul Blood Got Her A Ring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Recounts How Mixing Spaghetti With Her Menstraul Blood Got Her A Ring (1198 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Recounts How Mixing Spaghetti With Her Menstraul Blood Got Her A Ring by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
An American lady and Facebook user, Barrieshia Chauvin, who took to the platform to share her thought on trapping a man with menstrual blood, revealed that it worked for her.

Chauvin who said there was no ring on her before mixing the spaghetti with her menstrual blood wrote;

"So scrolling thru FB today, one of my homegirls was asking does the blood in the spaghetti trick really work.. lol now I ain't tryna influence nobody to do anything but there was no ring on my finger before the spaghetti but after the spaghetti there is a ring! It's a cold world out there ladies, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do ��‍♀️. �+�=�����������"

https://www.lailasblog.com/lady-recounts-how-mixing-spaghetti-with-her-menstraul-blood-got-her-a-ring/

Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Recounts How Mixing Spaghetti With Her Menstraul Blood Got Her A Ring by kingxsamz(m): 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
attention seeker
Re: Lady Recounts How Mixing Spaghetti With Her Menstraul Blood Got Her A Ring by Nairastake: 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
Say whaaaat shocked

I'm outa here mehn..

(1) (Reply)

My Married Friend / Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Had A Pus*y For A Day? / Do You See Anything Wrong With Men Shaving Their Wife's Pubic Hair? || Vox Pop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.