Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) (2918 Views)

(PHOTOS) Sexy Pics Of Nicki Minaj And Cardi B Flaunting Their Big Backside / (PHOTOS) Sexy Pics Of Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Ojo / Happy Birthday To Me (sexy Pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by MasterKim: 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hello ladies and gentlemen. I don come again, not for sexy comments from u dz time but for you to explain something for me.
I've bin noticing the girls in my area, any time I'm passing (going out or chilling around), I notice the girls closing one eye at me and opening the other one. Some will even lick dere lips after doing that.
Please, as the no 1 guy on NL, and the sexiest as you all have bin saying since morning, I want you to tell me the meaning of those signs/gestures.

PS: as mostly girls have bin sending pms since morning and not let me rest, I decided to add some more sexy pics to spice up your mind.

I love you all.

Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by ArmedRobber: 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
are u related to aristide bance of Burkina Faso grin

9 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by QueenSekxy(f): 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
mtchew because they didn't bash you well for the other thread..oluku odeku

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by DONADAMS(m): 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
O.P take this Down..I repeat take it down..they are coming for you..and believe me you...they won't take it easy on you

7 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by dnoable08: 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
I'm dead
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by Asianguy(m): 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
Una Neva stop this attitude
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
O ga o.Lemme not talk.cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by danolorunmo(m): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
MasterKim:
Hello ladies and gentlemen. I don come again, not for sexy comments from u dz time but for you to explain something for me.
I've bin noticing the girls in my area, any time I'm passing (going out or chilling around), I notice the girls closing one eye at me and opening the other one. Some will even lick dere lips after doing that.
Please, as the no 1 guy on NL, and the sexiest as you all have bin saying since morning, I want you to tell me the meaning of those signs/gestures.

PS: as mostly girls have bin sending pms since morning and not let me rest, I decided to add some more sexy pics to spice up your mind.

I love you all.

Lawd have mercy! Oxford needs to update their dictionary. Sexy now has a new meaning!!!

And also u nor try at all, you should have put
''WARNING - POST CONTAINS GRAPHIC PICS'' cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by biacan(f): 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
I Don see who Air Force get sense pass today

6 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by MasterKim: 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
danolorunmo:

Lawd have mercy! Oxford needs to update their dictionary. Sexy now has a new meaning!!!

And also u nor try at all, you should have put
''WARNING - POST CONTAINS GRAPHIC PICS'' cry

Upload ur own make we see
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by MasterKim: 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
DONADAMS:
O.P take this Down..I repeat take it down..they are coming for you..and believe me you...they won't take it easy on you
U mean the love will be too much abi. No worry, me sef stand
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
Some pples cases are getting out of hand...
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by Jodha(f): 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
Spits.....all i see is a baboon with big nose and wide mouth.....plus a burnt face as jara....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by Asianguy(m): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
Jodha:
Spits.....all i see is a baboon with big nose and wide mouth.....plus a burnt face as jara....
That's harsh
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by MasterKim: 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
Jodha:
U sef dey talk. Wey ur mouth be like chisel.
Upload selfie make we see. Orangutan oshi

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by Generalkaycee(m): 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaha.. Let me reserve my comment
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by Vizboy1: 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
No difference between op and patapaa

3 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by rawpadgin(m): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
biacan:
I Don see who Air Force get sense pass today
grin grin grin honey pie!

But the guy is cute na lipsrsealed
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by rawpadgin(m): 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
Tahra:
O ga o.Lemme not talk.cheesy
please don't say anything o

So u wont have another death threats grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by kingxsamz(m): 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
MasterKim:

I love you all.

cheesy cheesycheesy...
my belle oh....na who dey deceive this guy abeg....
I won't be surprised if this crap gets to fp.

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
I believe Airforce trained you well but you chose to disgrace him....

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
rawpadgin:
please don't say anything o
So u wont have another death threats grin
smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by biacan(f): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
rawpadgin:
grin grin grin honey pie!

But the guy is cute na lipsrsealed
darling is seems you don't understand what the word cute stands for...
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by Jodha(f): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
MasterKim:

U sef dey talk. Wey ur mouth be like chisel.
Upload selfie make we see. Orangutan oshi

If e too pain yhu ....kindly locate yhur nearest lagoon and do d needful. ....ewu....

See as yhu be like wetin dem vomit....

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Diffident:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
cry cry
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
Jodha I respect your opinion ...

But please I think you're been too harsh on the guy.

Dont be offended by my opinion .. but please tone it down .

We are all here to have fun.
The "Likes" you would get from those harsh comments you're spewing on the OP won't add a dime to your bank account.

Bless !

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by MasterKim: 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
Jodha:

If e too pain yhu ....kindly locate yhur nearest lagoon and do d needful. ....ewu....

See as yhu be like wetin dem vomit....
Upload ur selfie make we see ur mouth wey be like Dane gun grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by MasterKim: 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
Diffident:
Thepussyhunter and lifeofairforce be good mentor o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
Jodha:
Who give u belle? wahs all these spitting na?
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by Medicineguy: 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
pls airforce we forgive u ..we won't insult u again....pls come back....this yabaleft patient worse pass u.....chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
Medicineguy:
pls airforce we forgive u ..we won't insult u again....pls come back....this yabaleft patient worse pass u.....chai!!!
Lol cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Urgent Advise...she Is Worried / Collection Of Latest Trending Ankara Long Gown Styles For Plus Size / How I Had party With My Roommate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.