Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,519 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) (2921 Views)

(PHOTOS) Sexy Pics Of Nicki Minaj And Cardi B Flaunting Their Big Backside / (PHOTOS) Sexy Pics Of Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Ojo / Happy Birthday To Me (sexy Pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
Augustap:
Hahahahahahahaha....You cannot be called ugly, it's an understatement. I take it that those girls in your streets are either slowpoke.s or terribly mad. How will only one person inherit such a disgusting amount of ugliness? And to think you even created a thread to celebrate this face that could induce labour. Show of shame grin
N:B: when your village people have vowed to make you disgrace yourself all year round grin
this chick get mouth ooo grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by MasterKim: 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
Augustap:
Hahahahahahahaha....You cannot be called ugly, it's an understatement. I take it that those girls in your streets are either slowpoke.s or terribly mad. How will only one person inherit such a disgusting amount of ugliness? And to think you even created a thread to celebrate this face that could induce labour. Show of shame grin
N:B: when your village people have vowed to make you disgrace yourself all year round grin
U dey vex o.
I offend u?
No, tell me wetin I do u
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by Kimcutie: 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
MasterKim:
Hello ladies and gentlemen. I don come again, not for sexy comments from u dz time but for you to explain something for me.
I've bin noticing the girls in my area, any time I'm passing (going out or chilling around), I notice the girls closing one eye at me and opening the other one. Some will even lick dere lips after doing that.
Please, as the no 1 guy on NL, and the sexiest as you all have bin saying since morning, I want you to tell me the meaning of those signs/gestures.

PS: as mostly girls have bin sending pms since morning and not let me rest, I decided to add some more sexy pics to spice up your mind.

I love you all.

Please make me believe the pictures you shared isn't yours, cuz I don't know why you choose to tarnish the name "Kim" kindly delete the graphic pics, it is turning my stomach ...
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by Augustap(f): 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
MasterKim:

U dey vex o.
I offend u?
No, tell me wetin I do u
Hahahahaha....nothing bro. Ugly dey go jare, nothing do you grin
But guy you UGLY o
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by Augustap(f): 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
sunshineG:
this chick get mouth ooo grin
Lol
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by Kimcutie: 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
Augustap:

But guy you UGLY o
I don't think that's him, I just don't know the reason why he choose to tarnish the word "Kim"
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by MasterKim: 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
Kimcutie:

Please make me believe the pictures you shared isn't yours, cuz I don't know why you choose to tarnish the name "Kim" kindly delete the graphic pics, it is turning my stomach ...
We must look alike grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by MasterKim: 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
Augustap:

But guy you UGLY o
Thank u.
Upon say u don pm me twice today o
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by Kimcutie: 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
MasterKim:

We must look alike grin
From this your reply ehn... I can say it's not you.
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by Augustap(f): 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
Kimcutie:
I don't think that's him, I just don't know the reason why he choose to tarnish the word "Kim"
Lol. But na dt one concern d guy, he shud enjoy the yabbings while it lasts
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by Augustap(f): 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
Kimcutie:
Lol. But na dt one concern d guy, he shud enjoy the yabbings while it lasts grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by Kimcutie: 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
Augustap:

Lol. But na dt one concern d guy, he shud enjoy the yabbings while it lasts grin
That person tooooooooooloooooooooooooooooooooooooo uggggggggglllllllllllyyyyy
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by Jodha(f): 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
MasterKim:

Upload ur selfie make we see ur mouth wey be like Dane gun grin

Lol....truth be told...if ugliness could kill..yhu would be a weapon of mass destruction.
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by Augustap(f): 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
Kimcutie:
That person tooooooooooloooooooooooooooooooooooooo uggggggggglllllllllllyyyyy
Kikikikiki

Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by MasterKim: 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
Jodha:

Lol....truth be told...if ugliness could kill..yhu would be a weapon of mass destruction.
Na u sabi
Thank u
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by MasterKim: 11:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
Kimcutie:
From this your reply ehn... I can say it's not you.
Why. We no fine?

Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by Kimcutie: 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
MasterKim:

Why. We no fine?
off.
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by Jodha(f): 8:25am On Oct 24, 2017
ScotFree:

Jodha why?? grin grin.

Lool....yhu mean y am i so nice??.....

Its in my genes.......
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by ddjay: 8:38am On Oct 24, 2017
MasterKim:

U want make dem tear destroy my phone wit pms
grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by Chuknovski(m): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2017
master Kim, congratulations for your coverage
Re: Mr Nairaland Is Here Again And Needs Your Help (new Sexy Pics Attached) by BluntBoy(m): 9:00am On Oct 24, 2017
Dasherz:

you know ya savage mode is where I'm tapping from cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Boooorreeeeeeddddd!!!! / Collection Of Latest Trending Ankara Long Gown Styles For Plus Size / Meeting My Girlfriend's Parents Officially For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.