Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Rich Nairalanders: What Do You Spend Your Money On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rich Nairalanders: What Do You Spend Your Money On? (835 Views)

Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? / Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? / Ladies, Rich Nairalanders You Would Like To Gold Dig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich Nairalanders: What Do You Spend Your Money On? by crixuss(m): 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
This is a serious thread and it's strictly for people who are rich & live independently.

You can share where you live, what kind of house you live in, how much you bought or rented the house, the kind of car you drive, and your average total monthly expenses, food etcetera, including the things you love to buy. I'll also appreciate a break down of the kind of places you go to have fun & relax and how much you spend.

I have searched for a thread like this on Nairaland and I haven't seen one. I want to know how rich Nigerians spend money and on what. Baba God just answered my call and I want to know how people who God has blessed spend their money.

I'll appreciate more comments from people who live on the Island in Lagos because that's where I'll be residing

I'm posting on this section because it has lots of activity.
Re: Rich Nairalanders: What Do You Spend Your Money On? by awesome4: 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
Seek GOD be close 2 him he will direct ur path . My contribution
Re: Rich Nairalanders: What Do You Spend Your Money On? by crixuss(m): 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
awesome4:
Seek GOD be close 2 him he will direct ur path . My contribution

okay. thank you.
Re: Rich Nairalanders: What Do You Spend Your Money On? by crixuss(m): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lalasticlala and dominique please help me move this to front page. I need replies.
Re: Rich Nairalanders: What Do You Spend Your Money On? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
first of all... are you rich
Re: Rich Nairalanders: What Do You Spend Your Money On? by crixuss(m): 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
QueenSekxy:
first of all...
are you rich

By Nigerian standards, yes. And I ascribe all the glory to God. But that's besides the point of this thread.
Re: Rich Nairalanders: What Do You Spend Your Money On? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
Let me tap into some blessings here embarassed

Nice concept but I'm not sure about boastful aspect of the thread.

Congratulations op!

I think the best way to spend money is to make (it make you) money so things like investments, property and Gold and diamonds would be great.

We're allowed to dream so here's my dream grin

2 Likes

Re: Rich Nairalanders: What Do You Spend Your Money On? by Divay22(f): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lemme just book space
Re: Rich Nairalanders: What Do You Spend Your Money On? by Asianguy(m): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
Depends on the source of your wealth my brother
Re: Rich Nairalanders: What Do You Spend Your Money On? by Asianguy(m): 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dimples129:

Congratulations op!

I think the best way to spend money is to make (it make you) money so things like investments, property and Gold and diamonds would be great.

How dare you snap my house and car without permission am saying u to court cool
Re: Rich Nairalanders: What Do You Spend Your Money On? by Kimcutie: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hehehe... Partly on my blog... You don't need to know the rest cool dimples129 that's a nice dream.
Re: Rich Nairalanders: What Do You Spend Your Money On? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
Asianguy:

How dare you snap my house and car without permission am saying u to court cool

grin grin grin

Don't you remember you let me borrow it shocked
Re: Rich Nairalanders: What Do You Spend Your Money On? by crixuss(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dimples129:

Congratulations op!

Thanks. I know commenting on the thread may seem like boasting, but it actually isn't. Its merely just replying to a question.

You can achieve your dream. All you just need to do is focus all your thoughts on what you want to achieve, be specific and detailed. Then take inspired steps towards achieving it whilst believing without a doubt that you'll achieve it. This is what worked for me. I still have bigger goals and I am certain I'll actualize them.
Re: Rich Nairalanders: What Do You Spend Your Money On? by edoboy33(m): 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
you sound like a kidnapper
Re: Rich Nairalanders: What Do You Spend Your Money On? by crixuss(m): 6:54am On Oct 24, 2017
edoboy33:
you sound like a kidnapper
are you serious?
Re: Rich Nairalanders: What Do You Spend Your Money On? by Gmasterp(m): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
k

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Like This,is It To Scare You Away From Them? / 'get 10k Retweets & I Will Marry You' - Nigerian To Crush, He Gets 17k Retweets / (RELATIONSHIP ADVICE) Fellow Nairalanders, Get In Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.