Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? (41435 Views)

10 Apps You See In Your Girlfriends Phone That Tell You She's Cheating On You!!! / Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by jaelz(m): 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
So I decided to ask this question here because I have a lady that is overly demanding, I mean I tried pegging my monthly spending for her at 30,000 Naira per month including her hair, light, data and cable TV subscription plus one or two outings and hangouts.

But I noticed she never seems satisfied with my little efforts as she demands unimaginable things from me like buying her iPhone 12 and etc.

Guys pls how do you control spending on your women and how much do you spend on them monthly.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by slawormiir: 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Dump her sorry ass if she is never satisfied with 30,000

369 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by coolsegun2002: 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2020

172 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Pierocash(m): 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
There were years I didn't spend 30k for her for a whole year. You better dump that gold digger before she sends you back to your village.

How much do you spend for your parents monthly, hunm,Owolabi?

640 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by hashtagged(m): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
Literally nothing, we always split bills

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by blowjob: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
NA NEPA BILL angry

NONSENSE

224 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Cerebellum: 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
Lol..lol

Chai!
See this Arindin OP sha

Money wey u fit put as add-on make mama pray for una
On top phekus OP
Arindin Omogrin

323 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by AdeQuate18: 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
I seriously do not understand why or how it has become the responsibility of guys to take care of the financial needs of whom they are dating. This is of course the norm in the typical Nigerian dating scene but I still don't understand the rationale behind it. As in you actually pay someone (who can work for her own money) because the BOTH of you are in a relationship TOGETHER? Am I missing something? This isn't to shade Nigerian girls but that entitlement mentality that many of y'all have is just disgraceful.

660 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Soarr(m): 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Dump her sorry ass if she is never satisfied with 30,000
so you self na simp? 30k on girlfriend monthly!
Na she finance my business?

352 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by fuckaholic25(f): 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
big wahala for who get babe o!!

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by stacyadams: 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
jaelz:
So I decided to ask this question here because I have a lady that is overly demanding, I mean I tried pegging my monthly spending for her at 30,000 Naira per month including her hair, light, data and cable TV subscription plus one or two outings and hangouts. But I noticed she never seems satisfied with my little efforts as she demands unimaginable things from me like buying her iPhone 12 and etc. Guys pls how do you control spending on your women and how much do you spend on them monthly.

Cc: lalasticlala, Seun, onila, farano, prettythicksme, mynd44
grin grin,God help u

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by HandsomeBlack: 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Unfortunately, for many women being in a relationship or marriage is like having a job. That "job" has to take care of all her needs.
Wahala for men wey get liability GF/wife.

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by MrTAnonymous(m): 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
Oh really? shocked You placed your girlfriend on salary, isn't that too much? Is your girlfriend an employee in your office?

Relationship should be about getting to know each other and bonding together, isn't it? Why is your own different? undecided I am suspecting you grin

Incase you don't know na me talk

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by virginprincess(f): 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Burgerlomo: 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
cool

23 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Nazgul: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
jaelz:
So I decided to ask this question here because I have a lady that is overly demanding, I mean I tried pegging my monthly spending for her at 30,000 Naira per month including her hair, light, data and cable TV subscription plus one or two outings and hangouts. But I noticed she never seems satisfied with my little efforts as she demands unimaginable things from me like buying her iPhone 12 and etc. Guys pls how do you control spending on your women and how much do you spend on them monthly.

Cc: lalasticlala, Seun, onila, farano, prettythicksme, mynd44
Doesn't she work?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Agricaddict(m): 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
If you place too much of priority on your girlfriend to the extent of earmarking certain amount monthly, you can't control her emotionally

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by NevetsIbot(m): 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
The things I read on nairaland these days!

You place someone with working hands and legs and a functioning brain on salary...... For what?

The way I date... We either spend 50/50 when it comes to spending just like we do for mostly everything.

And oh.. As someone said - A fully mature relationship can only exist between two independent individuals!

Get rid of the leech you call a girlfriend and you too, use your head and only pay people who work for you or render services to you.

*Spits*

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Uniquekriss(m): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
Let's call a spade a spade, many of us spend double of that amount without recognizing it, hmmmm, we're talking about a whole month o, she visits you, while seeing her off u buy suya, or barbecue fish or shawarma, u spend almost #400 airtime talking to her on the phone daily, u sub for her and sometimes recharge her line, sometimes u send her money for hairdo and nails, u go to visit her with gifts or takeaway, on Sundays u both sit out or see movies, all these don pass 30k monthly bros.

193 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by mumumugu(m): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
Is she working for me

11 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Minimum is Zero, I do spend more on my female siblings.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by brosom(m): 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
h
Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by Enudapan: 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

U don't really need to spend much
Just be giving her mushin weed
Nd be Banging her kpekus
Hardcore..
She might even they one spending
Cos you are odogwu in bed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by eedimo(m): 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
lol
This is so funny.

I spent almost nothing. She won't even collect.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by NNEWIsuper: 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
jaelz:
So I decided to ask this question here because I have a lady that is overly demanding, I mean I tried pegging my monthly spending for her at 30,000 Naira per month including her hair, light, data and cable TV subscription plus one or two outings and hangouts.

But I noticed she never seems satisfied with my little efforts as she demands unimaginable things from me like buying her iPhone 12 and etc.

Guys pls how do you control spending on your women and how much do you spend on them monthly.
Dump the bitch niggar.. She's not entitled to your money.. I have never dated any gal that I will have to do all these things you mentioned for, never.. Is not your duty, I can only help once in a while.. Like once in 5/6 months.. A whole 30k per month, that's someone's salary oo

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by LightAunt(f): 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
Although the question is meant for guys. But giving your girlfriend 30% of your monthly income is reasonable.

Anyways, check my profile for business deals.

*WE ARE BUYING*

*BITCOIN

*PAYONEER

*SKRILL

*NETELLER

*PAYPAL

*GIFT CARDS

*MOVOCASH

*GREENDOTS

*CASHAPP

AT SUPER HIGH RATE,
COME WHATSAPP FOR SWIFT DEAL
Our Payment is super fast....everything super!!

☎️ WhatsApp Link 0703/454/1789

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? by tstx(m): 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
HOW MUCH DO I SPEND ON MY GIRLFRIEND MONTHLY.....

African guys are funny sha

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! / Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral / Iphone Swag!!! Bride & Her Squad Stun In Unique Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.