Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

My Best Friend Is Trying To Steal My Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Is Trying To Steal My Crush (555 Views)

Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Best Friend Is Trying To Steal My Crush by ORAGBON(m): 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
My best friend is trying to steal my crush
Jzhane October 22, 2017 Dating 1 Comment

Dear Jzhane,

Please advice me on what to do. I have a crush on my brother’s friend. I have had a crush on him since my 300 level in the university. But he does not appear to be interested in me. I am also quite shy. I told my best friend whom I have known since childhood and she encouraged me to let this guy know but I couldn’t. Besides,he had a girlfriend. Not long ago,I found out that this guy has broken up with his girl friend. I decided to throw a party and invite him and my brother over. Perhaps to see if he can be interested in me. I told my best friend about this. On the day of the party,I couldn’t believe when I saw my best friend flirting with my crush. I was so angry but I tried to keep my cool. Through out the party,she stuck to him like glue,I didnt even have a chance to get close to him. After the party ended,I confronted my friend and she apologized,she said she thought she was just being friendly. Next day,I found out that my friend and my crush are now friends on facebook. I am so angry but does this mean its over for me?Can I still make my feelings known to this guy?What if he rejects me?

Source: www.livelystones.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Where Is The Barbecue Guy? / Shinalaura Come And Collect Your Card Oooo / This Romance Must Not Stop!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.