Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Robbers Enter A House, Asks For All The Money And Valuables. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Robbers Enter A House, Asks For All The Money And Valuables. (538 Views)

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri / If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Enter A House, Asks For All The Money And Valuables. by favourmic(m): 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
Robbers enter a house, asks for all the money and valuables.

After they collect what they can, they give the man of the house a gun with instructions to shoot his wife or else he be shot himself.

The man gets the gun, points it at his wife and hesitates.

He is thinking of what he has gone through in life with his wife and how she has suffered and sacrificed for him.

He hands back the gun and says, “I am sorry I can’t do this…

“The boss of the robbers silently grabs the gun from him and passes it on to the wife with the same instruction.

The wife gets the gun and without any single hesitation points to her husband’s head and pulls the trigger.

But at last, the gun had no bullets in it. The robbers get their gun

and walk out of the house laughing.

QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION

1. If you were the man in that house how would you react towards your

wife?

2. If you were the wife, what explanation can you give to your

husband!

3. If you were invited to bring peace between this couples, what advice

would you give?

Drop your Comments & this should really be an interesting topic to discuss as counsellors.
Re: Robbers Enter A House, Asks For All The Money And Valuables. by Papadoh(m): 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nobody cares.
Re: Robbers Enter A House, Asks For All The Money And Valuables. by Airforce1(m): 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
I don't pray to be in that man's shoes but " That would be the end of the marriage ".
Re: Robbers Enter A House, Asks For All The Money And Valuables. by Othlera(m): 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
na last bus stop the marriage reach so

(1) (Reply)

A Wife Seeks Privacy & Does Not Want Pressure From The Mother-in-law / 7 Annoying Ways Girls Will Ruin Your Party / I Like Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.