Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,116 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

hello - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / hello (9133 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" / Hello / Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: hello by IsaacBuchi(m): 6:34am On Oct 24, 2017
Lol, the comments are damn hilarous....I can't stop myself from laughing my ass off this morning. Lalasticlala please come and take this thread to the permanent site let's read more crazy comments. grin
Re: hello by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 24, 2017
So not worth the trouble.....
Fasten seat belt, merging traffic, beware of falling rocks.....dead end.

Re: hello by Yareema22(m): 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
no u turn

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? / Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? / Meet The 15 Years Old Girl With The Biggest Hips In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.