Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North (31529 Views)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides / A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by Kooldon(f): 10:03am On Oct 24, 2017
Did I See Underwear At 80k? For The Whole Community Or Just For The Bride's Family?
Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by malware: 10:04am On Oct 24, 2017
MystiqueReine:
This is a rich man's kayan lefe.

Dont be decieved by the heading

Mine was not a rich man's but what I put, right from the exclusive down to gyale, was more than what's written in that list.

1 Like

Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by oglalasioux(m): 10:06am On Oct 24, 2017
And we castigate prostitutes for their charges. What's the difference here?

1 Like

Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by trendymarseey(f): 10:10am On Oct 24, 2017
No be only moderate, this is a list compiled by a very comfortable northerner. If this is the moderate lefe list, how is it that they get married here like satchet water most especially the poor ones?
Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by Angelb4: 10:13am On Oct 24, 2017
izenco299:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

You registered here in Nairaland on October 24 (today), and you're here marketing. Well done bros...

3 Likes

Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by agbolahangift(m): 10:17am On Oct 24, 2017
izenco2005:
whats my business undecided
today is my birthday show me love. wink
hbd 2 u

1 Like

Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by brainpulse: 10:17am On Oct 24, 2017
Angelb4:

You registered here in Nairaland on October 24 (today), and you're here marketing. Well done bros...
Its a fraud and scam. They direct you to a fake mtn website, you input your fone number and pin numbers, before you know it, your pin numbers is off and used.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by segebase(m): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2017
booohari self
Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by Allee90: 10:25am On Oct 24, 2017
brainpulse:
Na lie, this can never be from the north, every one knows that the list can only originate from the east.

You mean Biafra

1 Like

Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by Taireblaze(m): 10:26am On Oct 24, 2017
The Money So go cover people traditional/white wedding ooooo
Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by xreal: 10:27am On Oct 24, 2017
izenco2005:
whats my business undecided

today is my birthday show me love. wink

Happy Birthday.

1 Like

Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by Yusuf4: 10:27am On Oct 24, 2017
activistjohnny:
A Northern Instagram page posted this list he received from unnamed source.

Referred to as Kayan lefe, these are the clothing materials that a groom presents to his bride, all arranged and parked in boxes or bags.From what is written on the list, this is a 'moderate' Kayan lefe, which means that it could be higher depending on the financial capability of the groom and his family.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/kayan-lefe-see-outrageous-list-of.html

LIES EVERYWHERE.
CHECK THE TOTAL IS ABOUT 3MILLION+
SO WHY WRITE 900+
Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by Salym(m): 10:46am On Oct 24, 2017
This is of course a moderate lefe. I personally know some one who spent 4 million for his. But what you people should understand is that not everyone does dinners which can be more expensive than the lefe. All this is compensated by the fact that the bride's family provides furniture (including 2 sets of beds), utensils and kitchen wares. In the end, the brides family may spend more than the groom.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by captianfreeman(m): 10:48am On Oct 24, 2017
Which of the north Please?

I hope it is not the one where the majority live on less than one dollar in a day?
Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by Salym(m): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2017
captianfreeman:
Which of the north Please?

I hope it is not the one where the majority live on less than one dollar in a day?

Keep on believing what you hear.
Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by realbest(m): 11:02am On Oct 24, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Hijab sef dey the list angry

Can't these northerners use their sense and separate religion from tradition? angry
Idiot . Marriage is religion and not tradition. If you don't know ISLAM . KEEP QUITE.
Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by Unlimited22: 11:16am On Oct 24, 2017
Lalasticlala and seun,please resolve my time spent online ish.
Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by Brugo(m): 11:17am On Oct 24, 2017
Krystaal:
If it were a Yoruba person that invented Atm, it will reject slotting ATM cards with left hand grin

You are not serious
cheesy cheesy
Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by rayobaba(m): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2017
that bride family must have been naked immediately after the death of christ. Now opportunity to get clothed has come.
Hope the bride is educated sha! Am seeing Amount and also seeing Price. Am seeing Moderate lefe. or na levy. All this cloth for uneducated family.
Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by maisauki: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Hijab sef dey the list angry

Can't these northerners use their sense and separate religion from tradition? angry
wetin concern you with other's culture/religion? do you 'people' not include crates of alcohol in your own list?
Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by pawesome(m): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2017
OP,ur lie no b hia o....or d instagram post rada...abeg wich part f d north cz i hv been hia fr more dn 25yrs n i neva c marriage dt requires all dt...
Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by Memories12411: 11:31am On Oct 24, 2017
Sharon6:
Hahahahababbabahahhahahah
Somebody wants to open a clothing store.

Give your skin a treat, check my signature!
Email me about your products please.
Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by nuelyoyo(m): 11:31am On Oct 24, 2017
brainpulse:
Na lie, this can never be from the north, every one knows that the list can only originate from the east.
let me start by saying that I am not from the east, that being said, it may interest u to know that it is IMO state in the southeast that is known mainly for outrageous list for marriage. South South states with exception of Edo state are actually the most expensive states in the entire south when it comes to marriage, Akwa Ibom, Cross River , and Rivers state tops the list.

1 Like

Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by AuroraB(f): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2017
activistjohnny:
these lists of items is outrageous. they don't even consider that we are in the recession period.
Price am naa grin grin grin grin grin
Very funny comment cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by Memories12411: 11:35am On Oct 24, 2017
This is not for the rich but the middle class. This is an old price list as the prices are not less than double of what we have here.
Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by mechanics(m): 11:58am On Oct 24, 2017
Nawa o, that's much o, so it means if one his poor, that person won't marry abi?
Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by Mryacks: 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
MystiqueReine:
This is a rich man's kayan lefe.

Dont be decieved by the heading

Exactly..This is not what is obtainable as a standard
Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
I am already in the same boat, just items no. 12, 14, 15, 17 & 18 is being billed at about 700k; OP even forgot gold to include a set of gold necklace & ear rings - my bill is all together now over 2M and still counting. cry
Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by deebee13(f): 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
jashar:
Please, what's After Dress?

This is for the Exclusive Rich in the North.

After dress is a long black gown, worn on another dress, it has an opening like a slit from the chest downwards.
Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by Abujabir24: 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
This is expensive and not moderate. I got married in April and I bought all these things late last year and it all amounted to 500-600. Some prices I'm seeing their are even expensive.
Re: List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North by fergus0n: 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
underwear 80,000 ok kwantinue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri / Lessons To Teach Your Daughter That She Will Never Forget... By Alison Bryant / What Do You Think Is Wrong With African Style Of Parenting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.