Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,678 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Strange, A Life Of Numbers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange, A Life Of Numbers (837 Views)

Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange, A Life Of Numbers by vicben27(m): 6:02am On Oct 24, 2017
Over the years, I've come to discover that numbers have meanings which can be either positive or negative. the MST frequently recovering no. in my life as been the no. 7 which as been tied to several events in my life. like Bin the 7th child, born in the seventh month, lost my mom wen I was just 7. only to mention a few.
recently I decovered that most of my ex'es(4 of them actually, the remaining 4 i cant remember their dates of birth) shear the same no.s as dates of birth this no.s being 10th and 13th day of the same month! this shit creeps me out sometimes.
pls is there any spiritual interpretation or implications to this?
Re: Strange, A Life Of Numbers by TopGunFighter: 6:09am On Oct 24, 2017
I have 5 exes and all of them are from Edo state.. now the woman I want to marry is from the north only for me to discover that her mom is from Edo...
Re: Strange, A Life Of Numbers by gabinogem(m): 6:16am On Oct 24, 2017
Lol...#Very superstitious, writings on the wall
Very superstitious, ladders bout' to fall# -in Stevie Wonder's voice
Re: Strange, A Life Of Numbers by vicben27(m): 6:17am On Oct 24, 2017
TopGunFighter:
I have 5 exes and all of them are from Edo state.. now the woman I want to marry is from the north only for me to discover that her mom is from Edo...
lol I guess your just detined to marry a lady who as tides with Edo
Re: Strange, A Life Of Numbers by sinaj(f): 6:20am On Oct 24, 2017
TopGunFighter:
you cant run from ur destiny grin

1 Like

Re: Strange, A Life Of Numbers by walepackage(m): 6:27am On Oct 24, 2017
@op,i can relate to this.Thou,i see it has coincidence much time.I dont really have firm conviction that it has spiritual undertune
Re: Strange, A Life Of Numbers by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 24, 2017
I dont believe on it juz like astrology...they are fun to read but its up for a person if s(he) gonna take it personally same with the numbers...

1 Like

Re: Strange, A Life Of Numbers by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 24, 2017
sinaj:
Janis
Re: Strange, A Life Of Numbers by IAMSASHY(f): 7:52am On Oct 24, 2017
undecided somtins ar more than mere coincidence, jst like wen I ws a kid, I used to tel my frnds dat I wl neva get married 2 sumone outside my village, dat I wl marry sumone dat his house wl b very close to mine, nt lik I had anyone in mind den, d reason I was making dat comment is Wat stl dnt understand til date. Nt until after my sec skul wen my neighbors son popped up from nowhere and started coming after me(wen I ws in primary skul, he ws my no 1 enemy, he beats me alot and I hated hm 4 dat), even after 3years + of rejecting hm, he stl neva gave up, he turned out 2 b my fiance now. Words unconsciously spoken usually results 2 tins like dis.
Re: Strange, A Life Of Numbers by TopGunFighter: 9:11am On Oct 24, 2017
sinaj:
I salute all the Edo girls out there!! I think Edo has the prettiest girls in Nigeria followed by Imo state and Adamawa then maybe lagos
Re: Strange, A Life Of Numbers by TopGunFighter: 9:16am On Oct 24, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided somtins ar more than mere coincidence, jst like wen I ws a kid, I used to tel my frnds dat I wl neva get married 2 sumone outside my village, dat I wl marry sumone dat his house wl b very close to mine, nt lik I had anyone in mind den, d reason I was making dat comment is Wat stl dnt understand til date. Nt until after my sec skul wen my neighbors son popped up from nowhere and started coming after me(wen I ws in primary skul, he ws my no 1 enemy, he beats me alot and I hated hm 4 dat), even after 3years + of rejecting hm, he stl neva gave up, he turned out 2 b my fiance now. Words unconsciously spoken usually results 2 tins like dis.
this is more like the power of the tongue. People say be careful what you wish for so I belief if the tongue can be used to curse someone it can also be use to bless someone also. So the same way mothers should learn to say only nice things to there children
Re: Strange, A Life Of Numbers by sinaj(f): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2017
TopGunFighter:
I salute all the Edo girls out there!! I think Edo has the prettiest girls in Nigeria followed by Imo state and Adamawa then maybe lagos
hmmm

Are u sure?
Re: Strange, A Life Of Numbers by Lalas247(f): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2017
If it’s not in the bible ..... u know the rest

Numbers ko numbers ni ....
Re: Strange, A Life Of Numbers by AlexCk: 9:58am On Oct 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Numb3rs reveal an undeniable pattern of events and happenings tongue
Re: Strange, A Life Of Numbers by Lalas247(f): 11:13am On Oct 24, 2017
AlexCk:

Numb3rs reveal an undeniable pattern of events and happenings tongue
Na so
Re: Strange, A Life Of Numbers by vicben27(m): 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
IAMSASHY:
our words and meditations have powers God knows our hrt right from day one my fiancée and I are from the same village too! that as always being my desire frm day one n by his grace its coming true
Re: Strange, A Life Of Numbers by vicben27(m): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lalas247:

senorita ur still tempting us ooh! lol

(1) (Reply)

Vaseline Crew!! Who's Up For Some Awards? / Even A Prostitute Body Smelling Akpu / Nun Broke Girl’s Arm After Discovering She Was Being Sexually Abused By A Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.