Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms (31099 Views)

Shehu Sani Tweets About Jibril Of Sudan / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Twitter User Reacts With Football Terms / Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by judgedredd22(m): 9:07am On Oct 24, 2017
AK481:

grammer

I understand where you are coming from but...

it is 'grammar' ...

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by freshboi88: 9:08am On Oct 24, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

@bolded, that guy is damn too bias

Babajide is not bais.... He only gave his own opinion on what he taught....this main a has not been confirmed guilty by the court..... He should have come back n faced his trial....he even went further to say the other person who was accused Oronsaye, has been cleared by the xourt. ....so that's not been biased, thats been neutral.

He however blasted the reinstatement and promotion of maina and blasted the integrity of this govt...so how's tht been biased

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
You dont hate him more than me
both of u shud not hate. Wat u need is to retire him in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2017
freshboi88:

Babajide is not bais.... He only gave his own opinion on what he taught....this main a has not been confirmed guilty by the court..... He should have come back n faced his trial....he even went further to say the other person who was accused Oronsaye, has been cleared by the xourt. ....so that's not been biased, thats been neutral.

He however blasted the reinstatement and promotion of maina and blasted the integrity of this ygovt...so how's tht been biased
Right from the first day I started watching the program mid year I noticed his bias opinions to things. On many occasions when you mention issues concerning Jonathan he would just start blasting, but when you mention buharis crime he would keep saying he's sure buhari is not aware and that the people around him are corrupt. They are scared of criticizing the government ..

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by anytexy: 9:16am On Oct 24, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
grin I watched journalist hang out yesterday and I was shocked that TVC were supporting that criminal....
Are you sure? Was Otitoluju among the disccussants?
Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by wildchild02: 9:16am On Oct 24, 2017
Hahahahahaha

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:18am On Oct 24, 2017
anytexy:
Are you sure? Was Otitoluju among the disccussants?
I only don't like that babajide for his bias opinions about things

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by Lothario(m): 9:21am On Oct 24, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
grin I watched journalist hang out yesterday and I was shocked that TVC were supporting that criminal....
when we call certain people cowards they will be angty but TVC proved us right yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:23am On Oct 24, 2017
Lothario:
when we call certain people cowards they will be angty but TVC proved us right yesterday
you watched it right??
Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by crisisexpert321(m): 9:33am On Oct 24, 2017
Naija is only country that celebrate corruption. Citizens only talk and. Bow down. Or worship looters. If not for the social media dis mainldo or 2billion Maradona for wear jersey again.
Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by thunderbabs: 9:34am On Oct 24, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

This Maina's case is deeper than you all see on media. The cabals embezzling all the pension money in billions are the ones behind tarnishing Maina's image. The man has evidences against them big time and they have to shut him up by using the media and as Nigerians that we are, we believe everything we hear at a glance.........that is exactly what' s playing out.

Did you know that there was an attempt to assassinate Maina's recently? The vehicle that was shot at is in the villa with the security agencies aware......Cabals re behind all of this.

Maina's is largely not guilty of all the shit being peddled....you want to expose very big people's names in a very big corruption scandal and you think u will just do that easily? undecided
Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by skedman(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

That program is so fvxked up, the only allow northerners mostly to comment, and when a southerner is making a reasonable comment condemning the government they quickly cut the call and say its network issue. Tinubu is a criminal
ozaekpe in did ,i guess you are the Bleep up peson who always want to listen to negative things about nigeria. People like babajide otitoju will definitely tell you the real fact without being bias in its statement .learn from them and stop this your negative stupidity
Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:38am On Oct 24, 2017
thunderbabs:

This Maina's case is deeper than you all see on media. The cabals embezzling all the pension money in billions are the ones behind tarnishing Maina's image. The man has evidences against them big time and they have to shut him up by using the media and as Nigerians that we are, we believe everything we hear at a glance.........that is exactly what' s playing out.

Did you know that there was an attempt to assassinate Maina's recently? The vehicle that was shot at is in the villa with the security agencies aware......Cabals re behind all of this.

Maina's is largely not guilty of all the shit being peddled....you want to expose very big people's names in a very big corruption scandal and you think u will just do that easily? undecided
He was declared wanted by Interpol and efcc, a man with clean hands would come first and clear his name before holding any position. But he chose to coming into the country quietly and instead of him going to clear his name he went to pick up a job. If truly he got nothing to hide he should have presented himself for screening before anything.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:39am On Oct 24, 2017
skedman:
ozaekpe in did ,i guess you are the Bleep up peson who always want to listen to negative things about nigeria. People like babajide otitoju will definitely tell you the real fact without being bias in its statement .learn from them and stop this your negative stupidity
By massaging the ego of Nigerian just like babajide is doing?
Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by AlanSugar(m): 9:42am On Oct 24, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

The program is becoming a joke, where they massage the ego of jubril and osibanjo knowing fully well that jubril in a normal country should have been impeached...

Jubril in the country which you speak about had been impeached, so which one you dey?
Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by Lothario(m): 9:46am On Oct 24, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

you watched it right??
Bro that show was more of a joke to me that was asslicking on another level

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by anytexy: 9:51am On Oct 24, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

I only don't like that babajide for his bias opinions about things
Well, I don't your perception about him, but Babajide I know always stand for the masses ( the truth).
Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by osuofia2(m): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2017
Jubril is even more confused than the x buhari
Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by Sunnyja: 10:06am On Oct 24, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

He was declared wanted by Interpol and efcc, a man with clean hands would come first and clear his name before holding any position. But he chose to coming into the country quietly and instead of him going to clear his name he went to pick up a job. If truly he got nothing to hide he should have presented himself for screening before anything.
I have given up on this country. Diezani wanted to come back to defend herself we were told that she wanted to escape justice in the UK while the one who was not ready to defend himself was secretly brought back and rewarded with a promotion.
Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by greencard: 10:16am On Oct 24, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Tha platform has turn to a jokers hangouts ..whatever babajide wits says becomes the right thing whether sensible or rubbish

I use to like it ..i still do obviously but I don't take it seriously anymore

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by Nwadina77: 10:19am On Oct 24, 2017
@Queenofnepal, listened to Jimmy Disu this morning, he's wailing more than d wailers n he even said he agreed with Nnamdi Kanu on one thing, that Nigeria is actually A ZOO.
Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2017
greencard:
Tha platform has turn to a jokers hangouts ..whatever babajide wits says becomes the right thing whether sensible or rubbish

I use to like it ..i still do obviously but I don't take it seriously anymore
I tell you he behaves like a god, whatever he says is final and other reasonable contributor like the man that was with him yesterday tends to tailor their arguments to suit his own.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by freshboi88: 10:22am On Oct 24, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Right from the first day I started watching the program mid year I noticed his bias opinions to things. On many occasions when you mention issues concerning Jonathan he would just start blasting, but when you mention buharis crime he would keep saying he's sure buhari is not aware and that the people around him are corrupt. They are scared of criticizing the government ..

Babajide has always blasted this govt wen the need arise.....but there are things you can't say on air..... How can u say a sitting president is corrupt on air wen no court has found him guilty
Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2017
freshboi88:

Babajide has always blasted this govt wen the need arise.....but there are things you can't say on air..... How can u say a sitting president is corrupt on air wen no court has found him guilty
But you can say Jonathan is corrupt about?

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by emmasege: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
That's not journalism and presenters of that programme should look for another name to tag it, if you ask me. That fat guy, Jide or what do they call him, can be disgusting with his analysis, to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by yaki84: 10:31am On Oct 24, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

@bolded, that guy is damn too bias
babajide is a core buharist, u dont expect him to backtrack on hid foolhardiness.
Me sub@expired, cant eve follow their convo again.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:32am On Oct 24, 2017
yaki84:

babajide is a core buharist, u dont expect him to backtrack on hid foolhardiness.
Me sub@expired, cant eve follow their convo again.
His analysis are just so annoying

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by emmasege: 10:33am On Oct 24, 2017
freshboi88:

When? Jide is too biased to be a journalist. If Jonathan had done half of what this worst president (Bubu) in our history has done, he and his co-thief.nubu boys would not let us hear word again.

I don't blame Jide too much. He and TVC are working for their paymaster. I only blame the PDP for not giving this clueless, divisive and wicked government the very kind of opposition it deserves.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by freeze001(f): 10:34am On Oct 24, 2017
Alexk2:

I watched it too and that is what is called a balanced Journalism...btw., they didnt exactly said he didnt stole.

Biko speak/type comprehensible grammar!

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by yaki84: 10:42am On Oct 24, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
His analysis are just so annoying
most times he is blunt with the truth sha.
Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by mechanics(m): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2017
ysquare:
Our Senates are trying so hard to be like Alibaba and Basket Mouth. I think they should get down to serious business. Check out this Senate Shehu Sani twitt

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/922547013107019777
nawa o, the man like football o, he always illustrate situations with football o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) / Ogun Governor Abiodun, Deputy, Speaker Relocate Abroad, Abandon State Functions / Moji Christianah Adeyeye Appointed As NAFDAC Director-General By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.