Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms (31100 Views)

Shehu Sani Tweets About Jibril Of Sudan / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Twitter User Reacts With Football Terms / Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by Yakzo(m): 10:56am On Oct 24, 2017
Satirist in chief !
Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by thewritingtodo(m): 10:57am On Oct 24, 2017
Alexk2:

I watched it too and that is what is called a balanced Journalism...btw., they didnt exactly said he didnt stole.

I watched your grammar too and that is what is called linguistic dissonance! grin grin grin
Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by thunderbabs: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

He was declared wanted by Interpol and efcc, a man with clean hands would come first and clear his name before holding any position. But he chose to coming into the country quietly and instead of him going to clear his name he went to pick up a job. If truly he got nothing to hide he should have presented himself for screening before anything.

As e dey hot.....
Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by Nigeriadondie: 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
Factfinder1:
I like and respect this man for being honest and truthful
I laugh that u fall for this man’s pranks. I used to like him before but just like useless Ben Bruce he has shown his true colour.

If he is sincere what has he done to be d voice of the masses by canvassing for meaningful bills to tackle corruption headlong and enshrine accountablility and transparency in governance?

What can projects can he show to account for the constituency allowances he gets apart from donating camels and transistor radios?

Was he not fraternizing with Saraki during d CCT trials when he should support accountability of public officers over public funds and even questionable characters like that thug Dino Melaye?

If he is sincere as u claim why has he not help the public know exactly what monies they get as NASS members and how are these monies spent?

Also in the first instance, if he is really sincere as u re led to think why can’t he even campaign for radical changes at the senate which is a law making organ in many areas. One example is to abolish the useless constituency allowances which is a huge drain on the nation’s resources?

Come to think of it if the legislature can spend on project just like the wxecutive why can’t d judiciary be given d chance to fund constituency projects. The legislature has i business financing projects. That is d job of the executive. But out of greed and a way to share money for the boys no one is thinking in that direction. It is one of these reasons we spend so much on recurrent instead of capital expenditure.
Our legislature is the most expensive in d world. If he is sincere and wants to serve then he should be a leading voice for cuts in their allowances which we can’t afford if we ever wish to progress.

Shehu Sani is a scam just like Ben Bruce. Be wise and realise this fact
Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by khalilullaah(m): 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
grin I watched journalist hang out yesterday and I was shocked that TVC were supporting that criminal....

How did they support Maina?
Like Baba jide said, most of us have lost the capacity to ask the right questions.
This same Maina who is being accused of looting money was the same Maina Ngozi Okonjo Iweala praised for doing his job diligently.
Let's be objective for once.
We know Maina has a case to answer and his running away was ill timed.

Like Baba Jide said,if the courts were able to clear Steve Orosanye whom Maina worked with I think he, Maina as a fighting chance in putting this whole drama to bed.

Who knows,Maina may just be a victim of blackmail and political power play.
And as a Nigerian I can't rule that out.
Re: Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms by Leiman100(m): 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
Nwadina77:
@Queenofnepal, listened to Jimmy Disu this morning, he's wailing more than d wailers n he even said he agreed with Nnamdi Kanu on one thing, that Nigeria is actually A ZOO.
you are a liar, he never say anything like that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Governor Abiodun, Deputy, Speaker Relocate Abroad, Abandon State Functions / Kogi 2019: Crowd Welcomes Yahaya Bello To His Hometown (photos) / Moji Christianah Adeyeye Appointed As NAFDAC Director-General By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.