Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Shame On Our Sec. Agencies,Kudos To The Media For Exposing Maina's Reinstatement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On Our Sec. Agencies,Kudos To The Media For Exposing Maina's Reinstatement (320 Views)

Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shame On Our Sec. Agencies,Kudos To The Media For Exposing Maina's Reinstatement by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:20am On Oct 24, 2017
If our media houses get it right and perform their responsibilities as they should then Nigeria will climb higher in strength and might.

Our only hope in Nigeria is the media...all agencies, I repeat all agencies in Nigeria have been compromised. How could you imagine that not one of our security angencies knew about Maina's reinstatement? A man diclared a fugitive is reinstated to run the affairs of a ministry in the same country he was declared a fugitive.

What can be more embarrassing for a nation as Nigeria in the committee of Nations?...as a citizen I am so ashamed of my country.

I urge the media not to relent they should continue to expose this criminals...this will be on records and the archives for the generation yet unborn that these people destroyed our country and subjected millions to poverty.

As for President Buhari, it would be far better having my 98 year old grandma that cannot walk to be president than have that figure head as president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shame On Our Sec. Agencies,Kudos To The Media For Exposing Maina's Reinstatement by miano: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2017
Who dem dey fool
Re: Shame On Our Sec. Agencies,Kudos To The Media For Exposing Maina's Reinstatement by miano: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2017
Gbaun

(1) (Reply)

'Nobody Can Rig Governor Obiano Out' - Senator Annie Okonkwo / The Giant Strides Of Obiano's First Tenure. / Ndi Anambra Arise And Shine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.